Two

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After took dinner, Sulli immediately walk into her room and she just rolling on her bed while hugging the bolster. What she look at now is the handkechief that on table beside her bed. She feel like she is crazy already because of that guy who bump in to her this afternoon and she likes him just for the first time met, she never feel like this before. She feel like she is insane now because she want to ask about that transfer student to Sehun. wait- Sehun? he must be laugh so hard if she ask about that transfer student, and he will mock to her later on. ofcourse because Sulli is never ask about boys to Sehun even once and now suddenly she aske about that transfer student? it's really crazy, she thought. but what's wrong if trying? Sulli mess her hair frustrated but stop when someone knock the door of her room. Sulli immediately hide the handkerchief in the small locker on table. 

Sehun's head appear from the back of the door, he look at Sulli and grinning. while Sulli try to behav like usual eventhough she look a bit weird.

"what are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"nothing, why?"

And then Sehun walk in to her room while bring a big box of chocolate. Sehun know that Sulli love chocolate so much, so everytime he got a chocolate from his fans Sehun always share it with Sulli. Usually, those girl entrusts the chocolate to Sulli but since the past few months those girl don't wanna entrusts that chocolate to Sulli anymore because Sulli eat it by herself. They know it because the next day they asked Sehun, is he received the chocolate or not and Sehun said he didn't get anything. And they run to Sulli to ask about it and Sulli just said don't blame her, who asked them to entrusts super delicious chocolate to her. so, since that time they stop entrusts the chocolate to Sulli.

"take it. I'm full, they always give me chocolate. you know I'm not really like sweet stuff right" Sehun said while give the chocolate box to Sulli and of course Sulli take it with pleasure, Sehun can see that by her face. she smile widely as she took it. Because of Sehun, Sulli already try a lot kind of chocolate, and most of those chocolate is expensive, even there is come from another country.

"thank you! you are really the best twin in the world!" Sulli praise her twin happily but Sehun just smirk. because he know that Sulli just praise him if she get what she want from him.

Sulli open the chocolate box and start to eat it happily, she forgot already about the transfer student that she want to ask to Sehun.

"did you know if there is a transfer student in my class?" Sehun asked suddenly. Sulli maybe forgot about that, but- why Sehun suddenly asked it to her? of course Sulli choke immediately when Sehun mention about that transfer student. She pats her chest deperately, while Sehun get surprised because Sulli got choke. he help his twin by pats her back.

"why so stupid? you got choke just because eat chocolate. tsk" Sehun take a glass of water from the table beside Sulli's bed, he help Sulli to drink it until she stop coughing. And then he continue pats her back "you alright?" he asked.

Sulli nodding and take a breath "haahh~ for a second I think I will die" she said after she feel better already. but she lose her appetite to eat chocolate again so she cover it up and put it on table. she will eat it later.

But then Sulli interest to what Sehun said early, this is a chance for her to ask about that transfer student to Sehun.

"what did you said early? transfer student in your class? who? a girl? ohh you must be have crush on her eh? is she pretty? waaahh you will date her?" Sulli asked pretend like she didn't know it. She try to be like usual who not interest. but she get a flick on her forehead by Sehun.

"not a girl but a boy! his name is Park Chanyeol, and I guess he will be my rival"

Park Chanyeol. aha, I got his name. so his name is Park Chanyeol. hehehe. Sulli smile suspicious, glad that she get the info.

"why you said that he is your rival?" she asked while tilted her head.

"because he is handsome, I admit it. well I don't know if those girls will likes him as well"

"what? ahahahhaahhahhahahahah" she laugh really hard after heard what Sehun just said because for the first time Sehun feel like he have a rival. and that's a happiness for Sulli.

"oh look at this kid, so happy huh?" Sehun look at Sulli while smirk.

"hahahhah of course" Sulli stop laughing and just chuckles now "dont worry, don't feel unrivaled. who can defeat the handsome of my twin? no one right?" she smile and chuckles amusedly again.

"oh you mock huh? I'm not feel he is my rival though. we are friend, he is a good guy and fun to hang around together"

"ooooohhhhhh~ that's good then, so you two can be Duo Flower boy in the school hahahahh uwek~" Sulli pretend like she will puke by her own word, of course he mocking on Sehun. and again Sehun flick her forehead and this time a bit hard make Sulli groans and rubs her forehead "can you stop bully me? aish you, its hurt!"

"oh maknae!! what are you guys doing?" suddenly Luhan pop out from the door and smile widely as he look at the twin talking to each other.

"oppa! Sehun is always bully me today. look! my forehead is get red because of him, its so hurt oppa" Sulli try to take revenge to tell it to Luhan. well- Sulli is Luhan's beloved littels sister. of course he always protect this maknae. no matter how cold Sulli is- she is still being a spoiled girl to her brothers.

"what did you do to my beloved sister huh?" Luhan walk to Sehun immediately and lock Sehun's head with his arm. Sulli laughing of course look at that view.

"ah hyung stop it! I will tell this to daddy later" Sehun pats Luhan's arm to stop his action.

"who asked you to bully Sulli? dad won't be on your side ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter