Nine

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli just get out of the restroom and get surprised and she look at Chanyeol who stood up in front of her right after she just get out of the restroom.

"omo! yah, what are you doing?" Sulli asked as she look up to Chanyeol.

"waiting for you"

"seriously? you waiting for me in front of girls restroom? tsk Chanyeol, you are not ert right?" Sulli stare at Chanyeol with her small eyes.

"of course no! I just make sure there is nothing who will do something on you in the restroom"

Sulli chuckles heard what Chanyeol said just now, but she get touched as well in the same time. "I'm fine and no one who will do something on me. Dont worry"

"okay~ Sullipyhead" Chanyeol pat her head like a kid. "you promise me to watch me play basket ball today right? and you promise me to cheer me up!"

"huh? when did I promise to you though?" Sulli tilted her head like a kid make Chanyeol want pinch her cheeks so bad.

"Sulli promise is promise- so you should keep your promise no matter what!"

Sulli is not feeling awkward again with Chanyeol now, and her heart just beat so fast when Chanyeol do something to her like skinship, or anything that make her head beat so hard. She feel comfortable with him and he always make her laugh, Sulli feel so thankful she can be close with Chanyeol. And she never know if Chanyeol always can be this close with her. yes, there is a lot girls around him but whenever he look at Sulli, he will come to her immediately and like usual.

"but I never promise to you though" Sulli pretend like she is forget about her promise yesterday.

"Sulli~!" Chanyeol stare at her and make her laughing.

"yeah yeah alright, but you dont need me anymore though since you have a lot your fangirl who will cheer you up later. they are so energic! hihih"

"who said I dont need you? just shut up and follow me" Chanyeol pull her wrist and they walk to the basket ball area. This is what make Sulli's heart beat fast, when Chanyeol pull her wrist. You know, a lot girls look at them now but Chanyeol doesn't care and keep hold Sulli's wrist.

When they reach indoor field, there are a lot girls already to watch the basket ball. of course a lot of them are Chanyeol's fan also Sehun's loyal fans is still exist but Chanyeol is in the first place. Sulli look at Krystal who accompany Kai before the match begin, they always look good together and a lot people envy with their realationship.

"Look! even Krystal is there for Kai" Chanyeol pointed to Kai and Krystal with his chin.

"because Kai is her boyfriend though. of course she always accompany her boyfriend" Sulli said.

"So- I should be your boyfriend first then you want to accompany me?"

One attack from Chanyeol make Sulli's heart beat so fast again. This is what always make her become like this, Chanyeol always said something without her expect to. And of course Sulli stuck and dont know how to answer that question.

"Chanyeol! c'mon, we will start soon" Baekhyun shouting to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol just reply him with waving and nodding.

"lets go!" Chanyeol pulled her wrist again but Sulli stop him.

"lets go to where? I will just watch from here though"

"you can't watch here, too far though. you should watch there, the place that Krystal and Kai sit down"

"what? hey dont be crazy! that's the team place, why should I be there? No, I will just be here okay?"

"hey its okay. So I can see you, and you are with Krystal there not alone. okay? c'mon and dont complain anymore" Chanyeol pull her wrist to forced her to follow him.

Sulli never watch a basket ball on that place like Krystal who always be there, she just watch from afar if she want to watch. She feel awkward if she should be there, even Sehun never ask her to be there whenever he playing basketball.

You know those girls crushing and feel irritating when Chanyeol hold Sulli's wrist as they walk passed by the field. Some of them feel annoyed but some of them feel jealous and saying that Sulli is so lucky. Sehun who noticed the girls's eyes suddenly following what they are looking at, yeah Chanyeol and Sulli. when they reach the team place, Sehun walk closer to them.

"owh owh owh what's with this holding hands thingy eh?" he asked as he point to Chanyeol's hand who hold Sulli's wrist. They pull each other hands and feel awkward.

"I just ask her to come here, because she didn't want" explained Chanyeol

"you guys become an attention though" Kai said and Krystal nodding agree with her boyfriend.

"are you guys really dating?" Baekhyun asked. of course this guys is a noisy guy who will saying anything or asking anything that he want to without even look at the condition and situation.

Suddenly the umpire blow the whistle, sign the match will begin and ask the player to come around the field. Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun and Jongdae who are in the same team immediately listen to the umpire and come to him. But Chanyeol, before he walk there, he look at Sulli again.

"dont go anywhere, just sit here and watch me okay? I'll be back!" he lift up his hand to high five with Sulli.

"Goodluck!" Sulli said after she do high five with Chanyeol. and that guy run leave her to join to his team.

"owh~ how sweet~ even Kai and I are not as sweet as you guys though" Krystal nudge Sulli's arm that make her just rubs her nape. "seems like you get more close with him day by day. even have a cell phone key chain couple. tsk. you dating with him already without telling me huh?"

"of course no! I already tell you everything though. and I'm not dating him"

"YET!" Krystal grinning "but Sulli, I'm happy to know the fact that you guys are close. but- I'm worry about you, I'm worry those girl will hurt you, you know what was happened to me in the past right?"

"dont worry. I can handle them. They are just a group girls who have no brain and too childish. its okay Krys, no need to worry" Sulli smiled to her bestfriend and Krystal smiled back eventhough her heart still feel worry about Sulli.

Sulli watch Chanyeol who playing a basketball now, a match was began. She can see that Chanyeol look so active so do Sehun. they have a good team since Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai have a tall body, when Chanyeol got score he look at Sulli and winks make her freeze all of sudden. He just winking to her, winking! Sulli never know what's on Chanyeol's mind, why is he always make her become look like an idiot. Sulli feel her face get hot and she waving her hands in front of her face. Chanyeol look so hot and she cant deny it, moreover the sweat fall down on him. Gosh! he look so hot, with the headband as well the same like Sehun. 

Sulli never saying that and never admit that Sehun is hot but this times, today, she admit it Sehun is so hot. No wonder those girl being crazy over him. Just look at his milky skin, make the girls jealous overload. Sometimes Sulli feel proud to have him as her twin but sometimes he is so damn annoying and make her want to kick him to the moon.

Sulli focus watch the match while chit chat a bit with Krystal. Sometimes Krystal shouting for Kai and that guy give her a flying kiss, that make Sulli wanna puke look at their cheesy action. Sulli feel want to pee again, since she drink too much after take a lunch it makes her want to go to restroom always. its been 3 days already she go to restroom and now she need to go there again.

"Krys, I need to go to restroom"

"again? Gosh! okay, do you want me to accompany you?" Krystal asked.

"duh no need though. I'll be back!" Sulli pat her shoulder and walk faster to the restroom. she can't hold it any longer or she will pee on her skirt. its embarrassing.

After Sulli is done, she get out and about to wash her hands but when she get out, she look at five girls who standing while glare at her. Sulli feel something is weird. Five of them look at Sulli in angry and like to want eat her up. Five of them is the girls who called themself as Chanyeol's fangirl. ouh please they are too much and fanatic. When they looked at Sulli who go to the restroom alone, they follow Sulli and its a good time for them to give a lesson to Sulli because she is alone and there is no Chanyeol or Sehun around her like always. So far- they never have this good time because Chanyeol or Sehun always around her and watch her everywhere she is but now she is really alone because all is focus on the basketball match. 

Sulli stay cool and act like there is nothing. She keep walk to the wastafel and wash her hands but then someone pull her and push her, make Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter