Eleven

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“mooooom!” Chanyeol shout as he entering his house. He smile widely look so happy.

“yes honey?” Chanyeol’s mom come immediately when her son called her.

“mom, look who I bring tonight?”

“who? Your girlfriend?”

Chanyeol laughing and shy in the same time.

“someone who love kimbab made by you mom” Chanyeol step aside and there is Sulli standing behind him while smiling politely to Chanyeol’s mom “taraaaaaa! Choi Sulli”

“Good evening, aunty” Sulli bowing politely.

“ohmygodness, Sulli? Hello honey” Chanyeol’s mom welcome her warmly, even she hug Sulli while smile widely.

Chanyeol have ever said to Sulli that he want to bring Sulli to his house to met her mom, because Chanyeol tell her mom about Sulli already and he said to her mom that Sulli love that kimbab made by her, that’s why his mom want to meet Sulli so bad. So today is the day they meet, Chanyeol bring her to this house now.

She look pretty as usual, with casual pink dress and her hair fall perfectly on her shoulder with her bangs look so cute on her.

“you really love kimbab huh? Chanyeol said so though” Chanyeol’s mom asking make Sulli chuckles.

“ahhaha yes aunty, your kimbab is the best! I’m lucky that can taste your kimbab though”

“really? Then if so- I will make kimbab special for you everyday then”

Sulli laughing, Chanyeol’s mom look so kind to her and she like it. And- she feel so close with his mother eventhough just first time meet, she is not feeling awkward.

“thank you, aunty. But no need everyday though, you will be tired later”

“oh its okay though, I dont mind it. Anyway- can you just call me mommy? Because aunty- sounds so weird I guess”

“huh? Mom?” Sulli look at Chanyeol that nodding and smiling to her “is it okay?” Sulli asked again to Chanyeol’s mom.

“of course its okay, darling! I asked you to though, just call me mom. I want have a daughter though, but I just got two prince”

“you are not happy to have me mom?” Chanyeol pretend sulk and pouts.

“of course I’m happy, honey! Dont be sulk!” Chanyeol’s mom kiss his cheek immediately that make Sulli chuckles. Chanyeol seems spoiled to his mother, lucky he have a lovely mother.

“so- can we take dinner now, ladies and gentleman? I’m so hungry anyway- hi Sulli” Yoochun suddenly appear and smile to Sulli.

“oh? Hyung! When did you come?” Chanyeol ask, surprised that if his hyung is here.

“this afternoon, why? You seems disappointed I’m here huh? Dont worrry I wont take your Sulli”

“Hyung!”

Mrs.Park and Yoochun laughing because Chanyeol look shy all of sudden. While Sulli is shy as well, because actually she is not Chanyeol’s girlfriend. They still friend until now eventhough they close, but- most people in the school think that they are in relationship already just look at how close they are to each other.

When dinner time, Yoochun can’t stop teasing Chanyeol and Sulli. Asking if actually they are in relationship or not, but both of them just deny it that actually really not in relationship- yet.

After dinner, Chanyeol and Sulli sit down on the edge of swimming pool. And let their legs dive on the water while enjoying ice cream together. Its a perfect timing because its summer day.

“uhm- Sulli lets play the truth?” Chanyeol look at Sulli that sat next to him.

Sulli frown “truth? What kind of game is that? I just know truth or dare though”

“yes its just the same, but lets play the truth part. How’s we will ask each other and answer it truthly. But the rule is- you can’t asking the same question. You want?” Chanyol asked.

“uhm- sure then! Who first?”

“lets scissors, rock, paper?” Chanyeol grins and Sulli grins as well.

“okay!”

“scissors, rock, paper!” they said in unison. Chanyeol use rock and Sulli use paper.

“I’m win!” Sulli smilw happily and clapping.

“ohh fine, okay ladies first then, Go!”

“wait- ah what should I asking eh?  Wait wait- let me thinking first”

“oh c’mon dont take too long. 1....2....3....4....”

“yah yah! Okay- uhm, how many times you have been in relationship?”

“oohh you curious huh? Hahhaahha”

“I just asking though, you said I should asking you. answer with the truth!” Sulli nudge his arm with her elbow.

“okaayyy, I have never been in relationship”

“what? Are you kidding me?”

“that is the truth! I’m not kidding you. okay my turn my turn!”

Sulli just nodding accepting Chanyeol’s answer. But she still can’t believe it if he never been in relationship.

“first time I saw you, you used to be a tomboy girl I guess? You never care for your look, and plaster always on your hands. But then- you change just like a cinderella until make the boys in the school adoring you. the question is, what’s makes you change? And the reason is?”

Sulli scratch her head ,  thinking how to answer it. It will be embarrassed if she said she changed because of Chanyeol. She thought.

“I- changed because of my daddy, my dad want me to be girly. He hate me have a short hair and once he told me he want to see me wear dress and use make up just like other girls. That’s all”

Chanyeol nodding and his mouth make a shape “O” for Sulli’s answer.

“okay, my turn?” Sulli asked.

“go ahead!”

“when we played truth or dare at my house that time, you said you have crush in our school. You like that girl. May I know- who is that girl ?”

Chanyeol chuckles that make Sulli frown.

“oh c’mon Sulli- why you asked me that- I can’t answer it ohmygod!”

“why? Hey you should answer it though, unfair!” Sulli push his arm that make him rubs his neck nervous.

“I’m shy, Sulli. Oh why can’t you understand though”

“why should be shy? Oh c’mon!”

“because- because my crush is- you”

Sulli drop mouth all of sudden. She didn’t misheard it right? Oh please someone slap me now, Chanyeol is now kidding right? Chanyeol’s crush is me? Park Chanyeol’s crush is Choi Sulli? I cant believe it, he must be kidding. But this is the- truth? Sulli busy on his mind.

“Sulli? You okay?”

“y-y-yes I’m okay” Sulli nodding but still blank.

“I already answer the truth. So- my turn?” Chanyeol asked.

“yes- go ahead”

Sulli try to calm her mind. She need an air now- she feel like hard to breath because of this game.

“okay- my question is- if I confess to you for real, what’s your answer? Do you will accept me as your boyfriend?” Chanyeol look at Sulli right into her eyes, he look her in serious gazed. Sulli just gulping because of Chanyeol’s question. Her heart not even stop yet because of Chanyeol’s anwer just now, and now he already asked again something like this. What kind of question is that? Why Chanyeol ask her about it? She get sweat all of sudden and confused how to answer him.

Chanyeol still look at her, waiting for the answer. While Sulli feel like a thief that just got caught.

“I- dont know” that’s what the answer from Sulli’s mouth make Chanyeol sigh.

“hey you can’t answer you dont know though. Just yes- or no?”

Sulli silent and take a deep breath before she answering.

“yes!”

**************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter