seventeen

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli sit alone on the gazebo at the backyard of her house while throw some food for the fish that in the fishpond under the gazebo. Since yesterday she look gloomy after she came back home, that’s all because of she saw Chanyeol with Jiyeon hugging on the park behind the school building yesterday make her mood really bad all of sudden. Even last night she didn’t joined to take dinner with her brothers as usual, she pretend sleep because too tired so her brothers let her sleep and not wake her up. This is not Sulli, she never be like this before. She feel like so weird, her feeling is so weird. For the first time she feel that- a heart broken? Yeah probably, because her first love is gone already with someone else who prettier than her, she have everything.

Luhan is ready for go to campus with his glasses on, he walk downstair to take his breakfast first and stop when he seeing his little sister who is at gazebo alone. Luhan tilted his head, make sure if its really Sulli since his little sister never wake up early if she is free from the school already. Luhan walk closer and just noticed it, her face look gloomy. What’s wrong with her? It must be something happen that make her become gloomy like that. Luhan know his little sister so well.

“Choi Sulli~~~~” he called with a funny tone to take her attention. Usually, Sulli will grinning and chuckles if he called her like that but today- right now, she just look at to him and then back to her fish. It makes Luhan sure that she is in problem, there is something wrong. Luhan sit next to her and mess her hair that messy already like a ghost.

“what are you doing here? It’s not like usual you wake up this early. Have you take your breakfast?” Luhan asked

“I’m not hungry yet oppa, you go first then” Luhan look at her, trying to guessing what’s wrong with this kid. Usually, Sulli will share with him about anything- maybe this time she will ?

“are you alright?” he asked again.

Sulli put the box of Fish’s food down, and lift up her legs and sit properly on the gazebo turn her body to Luhan and look at him.

“what do you think?” she asked back.

Sulli is not type girl who easy to tell her feeling to everyone, even her bestfriend Krystal and Amber. She always tell everything to Luhan and Sehun first about her problem, but now she is confused that she should tell Luhan or not. If Sehun- absolutely she won’t tell because Sehun is Chanyeol’s friend and it just weird if she tell Sehun about this.

“you have a problem, aren’t you?” Luhan said while tilted his head.

“I can’t call this as a problem, but....okay it’s a problem I guess because it’s about my heart”

“what’s the problem?”

“Chanyeol” she said finally. She always feel comfortable with Luhan about her problem, that’s why it seems so easy to said it to Luhan.

“whats wrong with him? I think you two make up already? No more problem right? Siwon hyung? Its not right?”

Sulli shake head “Not Siwon oppa, it’s about Chanyeol, it’s him”

“yes, what’s wrong?”

“do you know how’s my relationship with Chanyeol before my conflict with Siwon oppa?”

“what I don’t know about you? he confessed to you in the school right? That’s what I know from Sehun”

Sulli smirk and take a deep breath before she speak again.

“I think he doesn’t likes me that much”

Luhan wriggles hie eyebrow, try to figure what did Sulli’s means.

“he play around with you?”

“No, I didn’t say so. I mean... maybe he really likes me that time, but no more now. He likes someone else”

“seriously?” Luhan widen eyes.

“I saw him yesterday after graduation ceremony, he was with a girl and I saw that girl give him a rose and Chanyeol accepted it happily. then they are....hugging. I think they got in to relationship yesterday”

“you sure?”

Sulli nodding sure “that girl is Jiyeon, Jiyeon is a prettiest girl in the school I guess and she have crush on Sehun”

“Sehun? If she have crush on Sehun then why she is with Chanyeol?” Luhan look at Sulli that look confused “I think you misunderstand, Sull. Hugging doesn’t mean in relationship though. You can’t judge they are in relationship already by saw them hugging, maybe it’s just friendship hugging or else?”

“but Jiyeon give him a rose though”

Luhan smile and messed his hair “I think you better ask Chanyeol to know the truth, I need to go to campus now. Don’t think too much okay? You better take your breakfast! Lets talk later okay? Bye!”

Luhan walk away leave Sulli in confused. She sigh, telling Luhan seems not helping. He didn’t give any advice. Sulli smirk, Luhan Oppa you’re not helping ugh!

________________________________________________________

Sulli and Krystal busy sign to the university that they choose. Sulli choose the university that different with Sehun, she decide to not in the same university with Sehun while Sehun keep asking her to entering the same University with him, his reason is to protect her but Sulli refuse it.

They sit together in the cafe after done with their stuff today. Krystal waiting for her sister Jessica to pick her up while Sulli doesn’t wanna go home yet because, no one at home and it will be bored if she stay alone at home.

“You better join me and sica eonni shopping then” Krystal said as she enjoying her cheesecake.

“ahh, since when I like go shopping huh?” Sulli smirk and slurp her coffee ice lazily.

“aing~ just join though, at least you are have fun with us. And not thinking about Chanyeol too much. Don’t worry I will help you, okay?”

“thanks but No, I will just be here for a while then. I’m not thinking of him too much okay?”

“you sure?”

“yeaaahhh”

“alright then, Sica eonni arrive already. that’s the car, I’m going okay?” Krystal point to the car that on the parking area, they can see that since they sit near the window of the cafe.

“be careful, Jung Soojung” Sulli waving to her bestfriend that about to go but then she turn around look at Sulli again.

“Yah, you sure don’t wanna join us?”

“Nooooooo, go go go Sica eonni waiting!” Sulli push her waist, Krystal just shrugs.

“okay then, bye!”

Sulli already tell Krystal everything about what was happened in the school that time and of course Krystal got shock and can’t believe it. That’s why she want to ask Kai if its true or not, well Kai is Chanyeol’s friend so he must be know right if Chanyeol is in relationshipor not?

Just five minutes Krystal go, suddenly the cafe door open again and someone walk in make Sulli spit out her coffee accidentaly. It’s Chanyeol...with Jiyeon.

“oh damn!” Sulli cursing. Why should I met them again in here. Can’t I feel the peace for a while please?

Sulli immediately cover her face with the menu, how she suppose to get out from here? They will see her of course because they take a seat in front of Sulli now, make her get more worried. She thinking hard how to escape now, she should go away from this please because she can’t stand it if she should seeing Chanyeol lovey dovey with Jiyeon.

Suddenly she smile suspicious, she look at her bag and found a sunglasses there. Its Sehun’s, he put it there when they go to the beach 2 days ago. Thanks he didn’t take it yet. Sulli wear her beanie hat, and cover it with her hoodie’s robe and then she wear the sunglases.

“I think they won’t recognized me right?” she smiled.

Sulli take her bag and then stood up to go away from this place. Right when she about to walk out and passed by Chanyeol’s table, he stood up and almost bump into Sulli. They standing face to face but Sulli just look down, praying to Chanyeol doesn’t recognize her.

“oh I’m sorry.....” Chanyeol said politely but his word seems hang up. Sulli didn’t answer him, she just nodding.

“Sulli” Chanyeol said finished his sentence. Sulli look up to him immediately, he recognize her, he know.

“why you look so weird huh? Wear sunglasses indoor like this? Silly, tsk tsk” Chanyeol take off her sunglasses immediately make Sulli can’t say anything.

“Hi Sulli” Jiyeon greet h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter