One

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GOAL!!!!!!!" five siblings shouting excitedly when they football team just make a goal after they watched it since then. Popcorn spread everywhere make a table and the floor totally mess.

Among them there is one girl who wear loose t-shirt and short, and her hair make into a bun. yes, its Choi Sulli. the only girl in this home but her behaviour is not like a girl. She is quite tomboy and doesn't care about her look, she never fall in love because she always reject a guy who confess to her including Jongdae, Sehun's classmate and Minseok, Luhan's friend.

At 2 am when the football is over, five of them decide to sleep because they still have their own activity tomorrow. Siwon with his job, he work at his father's company of course. Henry who busy with his college that will graduate soon, and he also busy as a teacher at the music lessons. Luhan, a flower boy in his campus, he is smart and active. while Sulli and Sehun are still in high school, in the same high school but different class. And who will clean up these messy popcorn on table and floor? of course not Sulli, she never do it because she never see her brothers do that so she just follow what her brothers do. but don't worry, there are 3 housemaid. their job is of course to take care of the house and make a food everyday, if there is no housemaid in this big house. don't know what will happen.

Same like Luhan, Sehun is flower boy in his school and it makes Sulli always hate it. because a lot girls chase her and want to get close to her to take attention, there is some of them just want to close to Sulli to give a present and want Sulli to give it to Sehun. There are a lot Sehun's fans in the school, even they make a Sehun fanclub that Sulli think is just duh-too-much. Sehun is not an artist though, he is just a human with a white skin and tall body who lucky because he got a very handsome face, yes he is just lucky. Sulli thought. A lot students in the school don't believe it if Sulli and Sehun are twin, because people said they not really look a like. but actually it just people who don't look at them closely, Sehun and Sulli are look alike, just look at their white milk skin, and their nose, their chin. They totally twin.

Sulli hold the knob of her bedroom door, when she is about to walk in she stop because Sehun who standing in front of his bedroom door who will walk in to his room as well. note- Sehun's room is next to Sulli's room.

"Hey! if you want to go to school first tomorrow, just go okay? no need to wait for me" Sulli said to Sehun who now standing in fornt of his room while look at Sulli.

"why?"

"because I don't want your 'fangirl' keep follow me, duh its tiring ya know" complain Sulli. its true, Sehun's fangirl always come to Sulli, not because they want to be friend with Sehun, but because they want to know about Sehun more from Sulli since he is her twin. Sulli always said she is not his manager or whatsoever. They are twin but when at school, Sulli and Sehun now hang out together because they have their own friends, moreover they are in different class. Sulli who be friends with Krystal and Amber. while Sehun of course friend with his own friend like Kai, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. because of Sehun, Sulli also become famous in the school but Sulli not proud with it. she never ever want to be famous, she said.

"just ignore them though just like you did. you must go with me no matter what, or daddy will nag me later"

"dad won't know though, aish you dummy"

"who said daddy won't know? stop it, i'm sleep. you must go with me tomorrow like usual, no but! night" he said and then walk into his room and close it, leave Sulli who pouting annoyed. she walk into her room as well and go sleep because she should go to school tomorrow eventhough she know she will be late and always be.

well- Mr.Choi is rarely comeback home, maybe just once in week or twice in week depend on his job in Japan, he hold the company there that's why Siwon hold it in Seoul. but even so- Mr.Choi know about his childs specially Sulli his beloved daughter, he know Siwon can take care of his dongsaeng well because Siwon is full of responsibility.

****

Sulli enjoy her lunch at the cafeteria at her school with her bestfriends, Krystal and Amber. Sulli is really hungry since then and she can't focus on her teacher who explaining something in the class. well- since when Sulli pay attention to her teacher? she prefer sleep but too bad the teacher is too scary today so Sulli can't sleep. Sulli have ever cut her hair short, really short like a boy. well- she really look like a boy and people also said so. but because her father hate to see her with a short hair, so Sulli let her hair grow until now her hair is long enough. Others said, Sulli, Krystal and Amber have a love triangle. They said, Sulli is Krystal's husband and Amber is Krystal's boyfriend. that sound crazy but they don't care about it and just let it be as a joke.

"huft~ when Mr.Kangta will let us free from a homework just for a once. ugh" Krystal complaning while combing her hair with her fingers and look at her reflection on the small mirror on her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter