sixteen

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir, there is someone want to meet you” a secretary of Park Yoochun come in to Yoochun’s room. Yoochun who was busy with his stuff don’t even look at a pretty lady in front of him now.

“I’m busy now, Seohyun. Can’t you see?” he said coldly.

“Yes sir, I already tell to the guest. But he still forced me to tell you that he want to meet you” Seohyun look down, scared that if Yoochun will explode.

Yoochun sigh “who is that? Why so.....”

“do you hate me that much until you don’t wanna met me huh, Park Yoochun-ssi?” someone come in immediately make Seohyun get surprised because this guest come in without her permission.

“sir- you are....” Seohyun try to push Siwon out of the room but Siwon just smile to her make her melt by this handsome man.

Yoochun who get shock, stand up suddenly with his blank face. He look at the guest, still can’t believe it “Siwon?” he said like a whisper make Siwon smile so widely.

“Hi, buddy! Long time no see” Siwon raise his hand to wave to Yoochun that still dumbfound on his place.

Yoochun finally comeback to his sense and ask Seohyun to get out and let Siwon on his room now. Yoochun walk approach Siwon, still can’t believe that Choi Siwon is here, in his office, smile widely and look so bright. Not like usual he will be coldass whenever he seeing Yoochun.

“wh-what are you doing here?” Yoochun asked awkwardly. He didn’t know what to say because still to shock of Siwon apperance.

Siwon just chuckles look at Yoochun that look so awkward. “what’s wrong with you? You look like someone who just seen a ghost. I’m here to met you of course! Want to ask you to go out and take some drink maybe? But seems like this Mr.Park Yoochun look so busy” Siwon wriggles his eyebrow.

“i’m not misheard it right?”

“well- should I say this then? Should I beg in your legs to ask for an apologize? I’m so sorry, Yoochun. I misunderstand everything, and.... I ruined everything. I’m blind of love... I’m so sorry. I know maybe I don’t deserve a forgiveness, because I’m being too much already. Even Chanyeol and Sulli become a victim here, I admit it I’m wrong, totally wrong. So- will you forgive me for all of my mistake?”

Siwon raise his eyebrow waiting for Yoochun’s answer who just look at him in his flat expression. If Yoochun won’t forgive him then- he deserve it since he is being too much already.

“glad you comeback, buddy!” finally Yoochun speaks and smile so widely ear to ear and then he hug Siwon immediately make Siwon can’t hold his smile, he hug Siwon in return. They hugging tight, the old bestfriend who finally comeback.

********

“Mooommmm! Mom where are you? mom look who is coming here! Mommy!” Yoochun shouting on his mom’s house excitedly looking for his mom.

“Yes Yoochun aahh, oh why so noisy eh? You just coming and being so loud huh?” his mom appear from the kitchen with an apron on her.

Yoochun smile widely when he seen his mom, and run to her immediately. “mom, you should be surprised who I bring today”

“what? Who? My soon to be daughter in law huh??” his mom said jokingly make Yoochun chuckles.

“Siwon! Come in dude”

Siwon appear with his warm smile, he smile to Yoochun’s mother and bowing “Good evening, eomonim” he greet politely. After long time he never see this woman who really kind heart one.

Yoochun’s mother gape when she seeing Siwon. He look so handsome, tall and his smile is look like an angel “Siwonie? Uri Siwon?” Mrs.Park’s eyes moist when she look at Siwon. She touch Siwon’s cheeks and caress it.

“its been a long time, eomonim!” Siwon still smile widely to her.

“Ohmygod, my son growing up so well eh!” Mrs.Park hug Siwon immediately, make Yoochun smile happy look at it. Siwon hug her in return. This woman is already like his own mother because she love Siwon so much just like her own son also.

“oh eomonim don’t cry~” Siwon wipe her tears. “I’m glad to see you again, you still beautiful just like the way you are eh. And glad you’re healthy like this eomonim” Siwon chuckles.

“glad to see you too, son! Aahhh I thought you will never visit me eh, its been really long time”

“well- I’m sorry eomonim hahahah its because you are too far away. But glad that now you move again to Seoul, so I can visit you often huh?” Siwon said as Mrs.Park hug his arm. They really close. Siwon feel regret everything that in the past, eventhough he lose his mom but this one woman also precious. She is his second mom, and she is- very good one after his own mom.

“oh its make me touched huh” Yoochun said mocking Siwon look at him and laugh. They laugh together, look so happy.

“Hyung! Why you gotta be so noisy?! You disturb my napping time!” suddenly Chanyeol appear on the stair with his messy hair and sleepy face. Seems like he woke up because of Yoochun who shouting early. His face look annoyed and irritated. That’s Chanyeol, always get irritated whenever someone disturb his sleep.

“oh? Am I disturbing you, sleepyhead? Hahahah Sorry, buddy” Yoochun said while laughing on his brother.

“Hi Chanyeol! How are you?” Siwon suddenly greet him that make Chanyeol blinks and his eyes widen as he seen Siwon that next to his mom. he dumbfound and thinking that he must be dreaming because- Siwon hyung is in my home?

“Si- si- si- si- SIWON HYUNG?!!” that rabbit eyes appear again make Siwon and Yoochun laughing hard because of Chanyeol expression.

“oh c’mon, why today people look at me like just look at a ghost? First Yoochun and now his little brother, ouch I’m offend. Tsk tsk” Siwon shake his head pretend like he is disappointed.

“honey you gotta wash your face eh, you look so  messy omg~!” Mrs.Park walk to Chanyeol and kiss his cheek.

“mom- you kiss me? It’s mean I’m not dreaming right?” Chanyeol still dazed on his place.

“who said you’re dreaming? Of course you’re not! You better go bathing and we will take dinner together later with Siwon as well, alright? Hurry up, honey!” Mrs.Park push Chanyeol that still dumbfound. He passed by Yoochun and Siwon.

“Siwon hyung” he still called Siwon unbelievable as he passed by him.

“Yes, Park Chanyeol? If you want to ask about Sulli, too bad she is not here okay? You better take a bath because you look yeah so messy” Siwon laugh so do Yoochun.

“hurry bathing, kiddo!” Yoochun kick his lightly.

What time is it now? Am I still in the earth? What year today? What month? Am I sleep that long? How come Siwon hyung here? In my home? With Yoochun hyung? They are....?  i’m not dreaming right?

________________________________________________________

“hyung! You should see this one, its the best derp picture you have! Hahahahha” Sehun show a picture of Henry and friends when he was holiday in Jeju Island.

“let me see, let me see!” Luhan pull Sehun’s hands and laughing hard after seen Henry’s derp picture.

“oh this kid look so happy huh? I still look handsome there you know” Henry said proudly ignored Luhan and Sehun that still laughing.

“how can you said it still look handsome hyung? Its worst! Hahahhah” Sehun rolled on the floor make Henry kick his legs.

“oh this kid being too much”

Sehun, Luhan, Henry still laughing together in the living room until Sulli appear and look ready to go to somewhere.

“what’s so funny here eh?” Sulli asked when look at Sehun who laughing while rolling on the floor. He is crazy.

“Henry hyung’s derp face, Sull. You must see it, come here!” Sehun said as he sit down on the floor already.

“really? Show me show me!”

“Sull, you get to be ready” Luhan said make Sulli chuckles and curious. After Sehun show her that derp picture of Henry, Sulli laugh out loud. Louder than Sehun and her wide mouth appear make her brothers laugh as well because look at her. The way she laugh is so funny for them.

“yah its- HAHHAHAHAHAAH! Henry oppa omg”

“oh look at this kid, so happy huh?”

“oppa you look so ugly hahhahahh omg” the tears appear from the edge of Sulli’s eyes.

After they done laughing of Henry derp face, suddenly Luhan noticed that Sulli who look neat and seems like want to go.

“where are you wanna go, Sull?” he asked her who sit next to him.

“oh? Ah- I’m forgot that I need to go hahhaah just hang out oppa” Sulli answer him.

“yah! You are not ask me to join you huh?” complain Sehun make Sulli frown.

“with the girls Krystal and Amber, silly. Wanna join then?” Sulli smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter