Five.

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning Sulli already makes first change. Before she go to school, she use a parfume that she just bought with Krystal yesterday, of course Krystal who choose it for her. As far Sulli never use parfume whenever she go to school but today, she used it eventhough she keep coughing hard when she spread the parfume on her body. After done with it, Sulli raise her hands and sniff her armpit and her body, she smiled because it smell so good.

This all affect to Sehun, who feel that there is something change or weird from Sulli. He already waited for Sulli in the car, Sulli get intothe car suddenly the smell of parfume spread all of the car make Sehun coughing and open the window of the car immediately.

"are you crazy? how much you put a parfume on your body?" Sehun look at sulli annoyed because she sit beside him now.

"is it smell good right?" she asked as she grinning innocently.

"Yes it is but you put it too much!" Sehun waved his hands in front of his face to make the smellof parfume go away from him.

"really? I dont think its too much though" Sulli raise her armpit and smell her own body.

Sehun just rolled his eyes annoyed "tsk, tsk. and since when you use parfume? I think I never see you use parfume so far" he asked while look at Sulli.

Sulli not answer him immediately, she is thinking now how to answer Sehun's question. it will be crazy if she answer that she used parfume because she want to take Chanyeol attention.

"aahh, its because Krystal bought me a parfume yesterday so I used it today to appreacite her. well- what's wrong if I use a parfume?" Sulli smiled with her answer, she is smart, she thought.

"nothing's wrong, it just you make me can't breath because you put it too much!

Sulli just rolled her eyes annoyed to Sehun. this twin of her is so annoying. Sulli should be careful to Sehun because seems like Sehun who will know first if she is change. and its danger if Sehun know that Sulli change because of she likes Chanyeol. he must be mocking on Sulli nonstop.

When they reach school, Sulli and Sehun separated because their class is different. Sulli walked alone to her class while listen a song with her earphone, she doesn't care about what those girls talking about. They must be talk nonsense again this morning and Sulli so lazy to listen to them. When she almost reach her class, Sulli look at Chanyeol who stood up in front of her class while talking to some girls. there are three girls around him and talk to him.

is he try to show off? why should he talking to those girls in front of her class? bleh, so he feel proud because he already become a flower boy now? tsk, Sulli rolled her eyes. Sulli still stood up there while look at Chanyeol and then Chanyeol noticed if there is Sulli stood up not that far from him. he smiled and waved to Sulli, make Sulli look at to the back of her, she thought maybe Chanyeol waving and smiled to someone who standing behind her but there is no one behind her now. Means- Chanyeol just smiled and waved to her. Sulli smile like an idiot when she noticed that actually Chanyeol waved and smiled to her, as usual her heart beat so fast again.

Sulli look at Chanyeol who say something to those girl before he leave them and walk to Sulli with his cutie smile, his smile always make Sulli want to fly away to the sky, moreover there is a dimple when he smiled. His smiled look so pure and look at an innocent kid.

"Good morning, Sulli" he greeted still there is smile on his face. Look at Chanyeol greeted her this morning, make Sulli feel excited and happy.

"morning!" she greeted back happily and grinning.

"wow you lookso bright today huh. what's up? are you in happy mood now?"

"uhm- probably?"

Chanyeol chuckles "okay I see. anyway- I'm here to borrow something from you"

"borrow something? what's that?" she tilted her head.

"I want to borrow your math book, I'm forgot to bring it. You know Mr.Kangta right. I'm worried if he will punish me later. can I?"

Sulli who smiled since then, noe just use a flat face. So, Chanyeol greeted her today because he want to borrow her math book not because he want to met Sulli because he want to. tsk, Sulli smirk.

"I'm waiting for you since I just come to this school. I know you have Math today that's why I just want to borrow it from you since I just know you well in your class, no other"

Sulli smile again because of Chanyeol's word. So he waiting for Sulli since then? how sweet. but still- he waiting for Sulli just because he want to borrow her Math book. too bad, he wait not because he want to meet Sulli. Sulli have a flat face again.

"can I, Sull?" he asked again.

"sure"

Sulli take her book from her bag and give it to Chanyeol.

"thanks, Sulli. I'll give it back to you later, okay? bye!" Chanyeol leave Sulli and waving to her.

Seems like Chanyeol didn't see Sulli's change. but- anyway she just use parfume though. it's not a big change. There is no praising from Chanyeol. Sulli just shrugs and contnue walk to her class.

"Sulliiiiiiii, waahh I seen you talked to Chanyeol before. what did you guys talk about?" Krystal nudge Sulli's arm when Sulli already sit next to her.

"nothing, he just borrow my book though"

"really? that's good! He know me though but he didn't borrow it from me, he just waited for you nah! I saw him since then, he asked you when I just arrived our class. so he waiting for you. did he praise you about- uhm you use that parfume already?"

"nope, he didn't praise me. he just borrow my book, okay? and I didn't get praise by her, I got scold by Sehun"

"Sehun? why with him?" Krystal tilted her head in confused.

"yes, he said he can't breath because of my parfume. he is so annoying though, he said I use it too much"

"how much you spread it?"

"I put it 10th times" Sulli said innocently.

Krystal pat her forehead frustrated and shake her head "OMG Sulli, of course he cant breath! he is right. you put it too much duh, Choi Sulli. 3rd times is enough!"

"you didn't told me like that though. I dont know"

Sulli just scratch her head while Krystal feel frustrated. how come Sulli doesn't even know how to put parfume. She should help Sulli harder start from now on and properly.

*******

{ Backsound : f(x) - Thrill Love }

Krystal drags Sulli with Amber help to the spa that Krystal's favorite. She want Sulli clean up from head to the toe with spa, actually Sulli have a white skin already but too bad she cant take care of it well and her skin not really look so bright. That's why Krystal bring Sulli to come here.

First, Krystal want Sulli do spa. At first Sulli didn't want because she should wear a towel only and those girl will massage her body, Sulli shivering because she never do this before. But Krystal forced her and keep dragged her with Amber who help her. And it success when Krystal mention Chanyeol's name.

Krystal and Amber just covering their face with magazine feel embarrassed because of Sulli who screams like crazy when she got massage. She said its hurt moreoever when they massage Sulli's legs and wax her legs. Sulli screams nonstop make Krystal and Amber feel embarrassing. And then when they move to Sulli'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter