Eight

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Chanyeol and Sulli who get close nowadays, so there is rumour that they both are dating and it makes the girls who called them as Chanyeol's fangirl are pissed off. Of course they don't like it if Chanyeol get close to someone moreover if he date with that girl, and now the rumour said is Chanyeol is dating Sulli. well- Sulli also have a fanboy in the school but not the community like Chanyeol's fangirl and they are not rude just like the girls. Different with the flower boy's fan. They will do anything to make the girl who close to the flower boy go away from him, including Sulli who really close to Chanyeol now. They don't care if the fact that Sulli is Sehun's twin.

Today, Chanyeol's fangirl is take an action already. They put a paper note on Sulli's locker and Sulli found it when she is about to open her locker after sport class is over. she take the note an read it.

-Dont get close to our Chanyeol, or you will regret later-

"oh what is this? threat? or what? what a cheap things. I close to whom is no one of your business though!" Sulli smirk and squeeze the paper and throw it away. She never scared if there is people who hate her or want to fight with her. She is brave enough to face them. well- yeah her look is change now but not her behaviour.

Sulli open up her locker and guess what she get. A lot of rubbish in her locker and her uniform get dirty and wet because of that all. Sulli feel annoyed and just sighing look at her locker.

"whoever do this! if you dont like me, come to me! dont brave from behind and do such a cheap thing like this!" Sulli yelled annoyed make students passed by there look at Sulli who was pissed off. Even Krystal and Amber who was busy on their own locker immediately come to Sulli and look at her.

"what's wrong?" Amber asked.

"OHMYGOD!! Sulli, who do this to you?" Krystal shock after she looked at Sulli's locker that look so dirty.

"I don't know, A coward. I will find it the one who do this" Sulli just smirk and close the locker harshly, and comeback to her classroom with Amber and Krystal.

because of that Sulli didn't wear her uniform again because it was dirty and wet. It's impossible for her to wear it. So she just wear her sports clothes and make her hair into a bun. She feel annoyed and dont care about her look anymore but even so she still look cute because of her bun with bangs. She doesn't care if the fact is after this Mr.Kangta class. She doesn't care if later Mr.Kangta will scold her or ask her to get out of the class. well- what to do? go home? its impossible.

About Sulli pissed off in front of her locker is already arrived on Sehun's class. Sehun's classmate, Tao who passed by there when Sulli pissed off, telling Sehun about that when he come to his class.

"Sehun, your twin is explode" he said to Sehun

"explode? what do you mean?" Sehun asked in confused.

"She is pissed off because her locker is so dirty because of the rubbish"

"are you serious?"

"yes, she was yelled" Tao explain, make Sehun immeditely get out of the class follow by Chanyeol behind him.

Sehun feel worried because this is maybe because of Chanyeol's fangirl. Sehun always think about it and now its happen. He come to Sulli's class room and found her who sat on her seat while eat chocolate. Her habit if she is annoyed she will eat a lot chocolate. but her face doesn't look annoyed now. 

"Sulli, you alright?" Sehun asked immediately as he sit down on Amber's seat in front of Sulli.

"what? I'm alright though" Sulli answer calmly while eating her chocolate.

"you sure? my friend said you was angry because your locker is so dirty of rubbish. why do you still wear you sports clothes? I think the class is over? where is your uniform?" Sehun attack her with many question make Sulli just rolled her eyes.

"tsk Sehun, why are you so noisy? yeyeye that's all is true. I was angry and my locker is dirty. Just comeback to your class though, my uniform is dirty and wet. I cant wear it back so I will just wear this clothes. Just go already though. we have Mr.Kangta class after this" Sulli keep asking Sehun to go to his class.

"Mr.Kangta class? and you will just wear this sports clothes? are you crazy? he will ask you to get out of the class, silly! just wear my uniform then, hurry!" Sehun pulled her wrist but Sulli take it off immediately.

"No way! i will look stupid with your uniform, its bigger though. its okay though I'm alright"

"than you got scold by Mr.Kangta and get out of the class? you have exam today, remember? hurry up before Mr.Kangta is coming!"

Sulli just remember it if she have exam today on Mr.Kangta class and of course she should join the exam to make her score is good. finally she agree to wear Sehun's uniform that look bigger on her while Sehun just wear his white t-shirt and jacket, so if the teacher as him, he will just say he feeling unwell. And Sulli wear Krystal's skirt that always on her locker, lucky her because Krystal always have stock in her locker. but her skirt is too short for Sulli who have tall body and it makes her feel uncomfortable with it. So do with Sehun, he feel disturbing to look at that short skirt on his twin. Who is not interesting with her milky thigh? Sehun feel like burn when the boys look at Sulli, he become more protective for today. moreover when she is sit down, Gosh! that skirt is danger.

Chanyeol who look at those all, immediately took his jacket and walk to Sulli's class room. he give the jacket to Sulli to covering her laps.

"use this to covering your laps. don't make it open like that" he said as he give it to Sulli.

Sulli who still feel irritating by it just take the jacket and put it on her laps covering her thigh.

"thanks, Chanyeol"

"anytime and I'm sorry. good luck with your exam" he said and then leave.

Chanyeol comeback to his class and found Sehun who sit down while daydreaming, he seems think of something. Actually Sehun know it who do that to Sulli, it must be Chanyeol's fans because it was happened to Krystal as well before because Krystal is close to Sehun and Sehun's fangirl hate it. Sehun think Chanyeol doesn't know about this thingy because he is just a transfer student. The girls will bullying or bashing the girl who close to the flower boy. That's why actually Sehun doesn't want it if Chanyeol get close to Sulli, this is what he scared about and its ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter