Ten

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli just come the school with her hands, legs and face bruised, the edge of her lips tear up. She covering her nose-bridge with plaster because there is injured as well there. Sulli come to the school really early, not many students come yet. Its seems first time in forever Sulli come so early, because she is a famous as a late student. The reason she come early today because she want to avoid Siwon, he must be ask so many things today if she join to take breakfast with her brothers. When Henry asked her this morning, he was take a breakfast, he was alone because the others still prepare, Sulli's reason is because she have picket today that's why she should go to school early, even she leave Sehun who still in his room and then she left with the driver who drive her to the school everyday. Even the driver is confused why she go to school so early and without Sehun.

Sulli walk in to her class, and just there is 5 students in it. She walk to her seat and sit there as she put her bag on the table, right when she just sit down, Chanyeol walk into her class with his cheeky grins, he still bring his bag on the back means he is not go to his class first.

"hello good morning!" he greeted everyone in that class including Sulli, and then he take a seat beside her.

"what are you doing here? you are not wrong class right?" Sulli asked him when he already sit down while look at her with his smile.

"nope, I'm here want to meet you. I'm glad you come early" he grinning again. First time Sulli look at this guy, he seems cool and not really much talking but now? he is seriously talkactive moreover he always show his white teeth by grinning.

"why you want to meet me? dont say you want to ask me again 'are you okay, Sulli? I'm sorry that's all because of me, I really sorry Sulli' hm?" Sulli imitating how's the way Chanyeol asking her and it makes him laughing while messed her hair.

"hahahahh waahhh Sulli, you are good on imitating people, daebak!" Chanyeol clapping and still laughing. "actually I want to ask your condition, but-" Chanyeol look at her and hold her chin while make her head turn left and right, and then he blowing the edge of her lips that tear up, make Sulli's eyes widen all of sudden and gasping. how could he do that? in her class? even her classmate look at them now "I already give you my magic, and it will be recover soon, really soon" he said suddenly and smile widely, dont know if someone that he hold just now get a heart beat so fast. Even she can't breathing when his face really close to her.

"thank- you" she said nervously. Sulli wonder why Chanyeol always do skinship with her and always make her heart pounding hard. Is he do that to all girls or only her. She really want to know it, because she doesn't know actually Chanyeol likes her or just take care of her because she get bully because his fan, she doesn't know.

Chanyeol pull his bag and put it on his laps. he open it and take something that look like a lunch box but look like a bowl. He put it on table and the out his bag on the floor.

"I make a porridge for you"

"porridge? for me?" she tilt her head as she look at Chanyeol who now look at her back. He nodding while smiling."why?" she asked again.

"why? because I just want to make it for you"

She thinking again now, and she think she is right. Chanyeol just care to her now because she just got bully by his fan yesterday, so he feel guilty and want to take a responsibility toward her since she is Sehun's twin, his friend.

"you really make it? you can cook?"

"of course I can. and yes I make it by myself special for you, so please eat well" he push the bowl and spoon to her table, she just look at it and yes its look yummy anyway.

"it looks yummy though, you must be good at cooking" she said while smile a bit because her lips still feel hurt if she smile.

"uhm-not really but I always learn anyway, that's why I want to have a girlfriend who can cooking so we can cook together" Chanyeol chuckles.

"too bad I cant cook" Sulli said like whispering to herself but Chanyeol can heard her clearly because their distance is not far.

"its okay, I will teach you later then. but now you should eat first okay?" Sulli gulp. he heard what she said just now. but she acting like nothing. 

"I really want to eat this all, but-" Sulli point to the edge of her lips "its hurt though and I can't eat properly"

"really?" Chanyeol smile to her and then take a spoon of porridge, blowing it up until its not really warm anymore. And the he asked Sulli to open "just open your mouth a bit, this is porridge so you can just swallow it no need to chewing it many times. c'mon" he said.

Of course Sulli get surprised because he want to feed her and this is a first time Chanyeol will feed her. The other classmate look at them who look so sweet, they are chuckles and feel jealous of them because look so good together.

"Chanyeol, stop make the girls in the class be jealous because of you. Can you see? they want to be in Sulli's position now" said Taemin while chuckles, Sulli's classmate who is sat on his seat since Chanyeol coming to this class.

"huh? why jealous?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

"because you guys look so sweet, even this is still morning and you guys already lovey dovey in our class. of course they are jealous"

"what do you mean lovey dovey? tsk- I just feed Sulli though, because she is sick"

"are you guys in relationship already?" Sohyun asked, she look curious since then. but whenever she asked Sulli, Sulli always said they are just a friends.

"uhm- what do you think?" Chanyeol asked back make Sohyun snort.

"if you guys not in relationship yet- go confess to her Chanyeol-ah! you know Sulli have a lot fanboy though" Taemin said again.

"I was confessed to her already but she reject me!" Chanyeol said immediately makes those girls who in that class eyes widen with their mouth open. Including Sulli, but Chanyeol feed Sulli make her cover immediately and blinks many times.

"hahhahahahhaah I'm kidding! oh look at you guys expression! tsk- why so funny?" Chanyeol laughing while pointed to the girls who looked shock before. "yummy? he asked Sulli and she nodding immediately because still shock by his joke.

Everyone snort and the focus to their activity, dont care again about that sweet couple who make jealous in the morning.

"if yummy- then you should eat again" he said and take one spoon again but Sulli hold him.

"eerr Chanyeol, I think I better eat by myself? its awkward because they looking at us"

"so what? let them though, actually they are like to look at us together. They want to be like us hihihi just ignored them. c'mon open your mouth Sulli"

Secretly Sulli like it but also she feel shy in the same time. she never expect if Chanyeol will do this to her, even he make a porridge for her. Sulli thought, if Chanyeol will be caring like this everyday she better being sick all day hehe eh- but no, its hurt anyway. Sulli smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter