Thirteen

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli run fast to the gate of her school because she is late already. She is not with Sehun today because he catch cold last night and this morning he feel unwell and feel uncomfortable with his runny nose, so he decide to not go to school today. She run and get in to the school area with her nimble act, she is success before that gate is closing.

Sulli smile proudly to herself and blowing her bangs that a bit disturbing now.

“Good job, Choi Sulli” she said to herself, feeling proud.

Sulli walk enjoyable and feel free because she already entering the school area. She is not worry anymore. Sulli really back to the old her, just look at her now- her uniform look messy and she got sweating because of running early, she make her hair into a bun and pull up her bangs just left it a bit because too short. She keep blowing her bangs because it feel so disturbing now for her.

Suddenly someone pulling her back and make her get drag, Sulli who is not ready for it just go drag until they reach a shed of the school. Sulli frown when she saw some girls that inside this shed with her, all of them glaring at Sulli. She try to fix her bag and uniform that look so messy than before. Sulli just noticed that if those girl is the girls that bullying her that time, what do they want right now, Sulli confused.

“what’s up?” Sulli asked with her cool look. She is tired already for fighting with those girl because she thought it’s just waste her time and just make her hands got dirty. Moreover if teachers know about this later, and ask her to call Siwon to come to the school. Oh- it’s so dangerous. Siwon can hate her more and ask her to get out of the house probably.

“you are really..... what do you want actually?” a girl that stood up right in front of Sulli spoke while stare at Sulli.

While Sulli just frown after hearing what that girl said, she didn’t understand.

“what do you mean?” Sulli tilted her head.

“you close to Chanyeol, act like you were his girlfriend and make everyone jealous over you but when he confessed to you, you rejected him. Are you just playing with his heart? Who do you think you are huh?!”

Sulli smirk- so because of this? This thing again? Oh come one girls~

“oohh- so you guys angry because I rejected him?” Sulli chuckles make those girl seems want to beat her right now. “isn’t it good that I rejected him?” Sulli asked while look at those girl one by one.

“what do you mean?”

“oh come on- be smart! If I reject him, is it a good thing for you all huh? You can get close to him right? Hey! I give you guys a chance anyway, well- I guess you should thanks to me” Sulli shrugs and smile “so- stop looking for  me. I’m tired of this kind of things, I don’t wanna waste my time just for fight with you guys for something nonsense.okay? have a nice day!” Sulli smile widely and then walk out of that shed room leave those girl who dumbfound because of Sulli’s word that seems true.

Sulli sighing after she get out from there, she walk without look at to the front. She seems busy with her mind that make her walk while daydreaming. There are so many things on her mind that make her not focus on her studying nowadays, especially Chanyeol. It’s been two weeks already since Chanyeol confessed his feeling toward Sulli and it still make Sulli feel guilty so much toward him. She feel bad because hurting him, and make him ashamed because got rejected in public. Even she asked Chanyeol to get away from her and ask him to pretend like they never know each other, for sure her heart feel so hurt when she said it. She can’t but she must. Sulli know Chanyeol must be so mad at her and disappointed so much. Because after the next day, Chanyeol do what Sulli ask him to. He get away from Sulli, never greet her anymore, never eat with her anymore, never help her to do homework anymore, and never come to her class anymore to talking and joking together. He is change, totally change.

Once again Sulli sigh. She feel disappointed and sad because Chanyeol really change and probably he hate Sulli so much right now for hurting his heart. That’s why he do it.but- is it good thing? Isn’t it what Sulli want? She asked him to right? So why should she feel disappointed? Okay- maybe it’s the best way for both of them.

Sulli shook her head-she keep fight with her own mind. And accidentally she bumped in to someone that make her stop walking.

“Sorry” Sulli said as she look up. She gasp when she know that the one who standing in front of her now is Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just look at her for a while. His gaze seems so cold when he saw Sulli, Sulli can see that he hate her so much.

“its okay” he said and then walk away immediately without say anything again.

Sulli turn around and watch Chanyeol’s back that keep away from him. He keep walking without even look back anymore, until his back disappear already Sulli just smile bitter. And then turn around to walk back to her classroom.

________________________________________________

Mr.Choi is in Seoul right now and as usual if he comeback to Seoul, he will have a dinner with five of his childs. Siwon, Henry and Luhan already sit down with him on dining table while talking each other about their daily as they waiting for Sulli and Sehun who is not go downstair yet. But no one of them saying about tha conflict between Siwon and Sulli last time.

Sulli and Sehun walk downstair together for joining dinner tonight. Sehun still with his red nose because of cold and sneezing nonstop but he feel better already right now that’s why he decide to take dinner together since he is so rarely to met his dad, so he can’t to make pass this moment with family.

“Oh the twins! Go sit down and let’s start our dinner” Mr.Choi said nicely to his twin child. He look so happy when those two coming and join to sitting together.

“should we go to doctor, Sehun? You look so messing” Mr.Choi asked Sehun when he already sat down next to Sulli.

“no need, dad. I’ll be fine soon” Sehun refuse it because he really hate to go to hospital, moreover it’s just fever so- he sure that he will be fine soon.

Mr.Choi just nodding and said okay, and make sure his son is fine.

They take dinner together and feel so warm together tonight. While eating they keep talking and sometimes laughing a bit, but Sulli takes Mr.Choi’s attention. Since then- she didn’t join the conversation and when they laughed, Sulli didn’t laugh as well. She just focus on her meal, without look around her.

“Sulli?” Mr.Choi called his daughter, make all of the boys look at Sulli. And Sulli look up as she heard her dad calling her name.

“yes?”

“are you okay? Why you look so quiet? Is there something wrong?” Mr.Choi asked make Sulli look at Siwon immediately that who look at her as well right now. But she just look down and then smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter