Four.

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2nd months already since Chanyeol being a transfer student in this school. And its enough for him to replace Sehun for being a flower boy. why he can be a flower boy and replace Sehun? it because he have a lot talent, he is not just handsome and tall but also he can play drum well, guitar, and piano. Even he is good in basket ball as well eventhough Sehun is still great than him on  basket ball. Actually Chanyeol never expect for being a flower boy in this school, he just want to be a normal student and have a lot friends. because he think being a flower boy is ridiculous, he pity someone who close to him and get bash by those girls who claim themself as his fans while he never want it. Chanyeol laughing when he seen his picture on the billboard this morning, how come this all happen? this is seriously ridiculous. For him, Sehun is more handsome than him. Chanyeol admit it that Sehun is so handsome, he have a sharp chin and his face look so perfect, but why him now?

Sulli who since then standing in front of the billboard while stare at Chanyeol's picture is just speechless and just sighing since she stood up there while look at the picture. Actually she must be happy because finally Sehun is no longer a flower boy, actually he still a flower boy but now he is in the 2 level, not the first anymore. that's it what Sulli want right? because those girls won't come to Sulli anymore, but now her feeling is randomly. she feel weird, is Chanyeol become a flower boy like this, that's mean Chanyeol will have a lot girls around him and a lot girls chase him just like they chase Sehun. Sulli just sigh and sigh when she think about it, it will be hard to close to Chanyeol then. Moreover Sulli is not pretty girl like Krystal, it must be so hard to take Chanyeol's attention.

Sulli walk lazily while look to front with her blank face as usual, she keep think of that. Chanyeol is on her mind, and she keep thinking about him. She keep walk with her blank face, until she sit on the bench at coridor where Krystal and Kai who sat together there. Sulli sit between Krystal dan Kai that make two of them move a side and look at Sulli weirdly.

"Yah Sulli, what are you-" Sulli cover Krystal's face with her palms and grab it, she still look blankly to the front without even pay attention to Krystal and Kai who annoyed to her now because she disturb this couple who was lovey dovey.

Kai who look at Krystal's face got grabs feel pity to Krystal and want to nag at Sulli "Sulli!! are you-" not even he complete his sentence, Sulli is grabbing his face as well with her palms. Now, Sulli covering the two of their face with her palms.

Krystal and Kai who too shock because of Sulli's act, just speechless. They are confused with what Sulli's doing to them. but then in the same time, they took off Sulli's palms from their face.

"Sulli what's with you? aish!" Krystal shake Sulli's body who look like someone who lose her mind.

"seems like she drink a weird medicine. hey Sulli, can you move huh? you just disturb me with Krystal, aish" Kai smirk as he poking Sulli's arm to ask her to move.

"how to be pretty?" suddenly Sulli asking without look at Krystal or Kai. she still look blankly to the front.

Krystal and Kai look at each other after heard what Sulli just saying, and then they burst into laughing. Especially Kai who laugh so hard but then he get a death glare from Sulli that enough make him keep silent and just hold his laugh.

"what are you talking about, Sulli? you're pretty already though" Krystal said try to cheer up her bestfriend.

"what did you ate this morning, Sull? you look so weird today" Kai asked.

"I dont know. okay then I'm going, bye!"

Sulli stand up immediately and leave Kai and Krystal who just dumbfound because of her acting. Sulli is weird for them, she come and go without inform.

Sulli walk to her class room and look at Amber who busy playing games on her phone as usual. Sulli take a seat beside Amber and stick her cheek on table like usual, her hobby. She just look at Amber hands and handphone that she played to, and again she sigh.

"heyo Sullipyhead, you sleepy again huh?" Amber asked without look at Sulli and still focus on her games.

"No" she answer with flat toned.

"whats wrong? why you look no energy" Amber ask again and still didn't pay attention to Sulli.

This time Sulli didn't answer Amber, she just sighing again and again. She doesn't know what to answer on Amber's question. she doesn't even know what's wrong with her, she feel weird since she know that Chanyeol just being a flower boy.

"Amber" called her.

"yes?"

"is it wrong if I like a guy?" she asked while stare at Amber's cellphone that on her hands.

"of course no! You're a girl though, so its normal if you like a guy. except if you are lesbian" Amber still focus on her phone but then she stop play games all of sudden and look at Sulli with her widen eyes. "do you like someone? wow Sulli, finally-"

Sulli cover Amber's mouth immediately because her voice is too loud since they are in the class now. She feel like want to tape Amber's mouth. Yes, this is in the class and now is break time. Not many student in the class but there is some of them, not just Amber and Sulli. Sulli stare at Amber and then Amber nodding while make a peace sign with her finger, its enough for Sulli to take off her hands from Amber's mouth.

"who is that guy?" Amber ask a bit whispering to Sulli.

"tsk, I dont know. I still not sure" Sulli pouting as she put her chin on her palms.

"why not sure? you not sure he likes you back or you not sure with your feeling toward him?"

"I dont know! aish why you always asking" Sulli feel annoyed because AMber keep asking her since then. she is in confused now but Amber keep attack her witha question.

"I feel excited since this is the first time you likes someone as far i know you. waahh that guy is so lucky!" Amber clapping.

"lucky? are you kidding me? I don't think he is lucky though"

********

"Hyung, Yoochun hyung is back to Seoul today" Henry said to Siwon who was busy typing on his laptop, he just focus on his laptop since then. and he is not answering what Henry talking about just now. Siwon is sat on the living room since then with his laptop, and then Henry come and sat on the couch while turn on the TV.

Henry look at his brother for a while and he can see that Siwon doesn't interest with what he talked about just now.

"hyung?" he called again.

"uhm?"

"I want you and-"

"stop talk nonsense, Henry. I'm busy and please dont disturb me with that kind of nonsense things" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter