Seven

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that time in the class, Chanyeol and Sulli get close day by day. And of course it make Sulli happy so much because she can get close to Chanyeol, moreover Chanyeol often come to her home but not to met Sulli, he want to met Sehun to playing playstation together with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai. Sometimes Chanyeol get out of Sehun's room and look at Sulli who watching TV at the living room in the 2nd floor, look at Sulli just watch alone so Chanyeol come to her and accompany her and then they are talk to each other. Sometimes also they met at the stair and then chuckles because they met and talk there.

Once Chanyeol come alone to play but that time, Sulli and her brothers except Siwon was playing a games together in the living room as usual and of course they asked Chanyeol to joined them. And its the first time Chanyeol meet Henry, and he likes Henry already since he is a composer. Chanyeol love music, that's why met Henry is the great moment he have so he can sharing about music with Henry. Chanyeol is already like on his own house when he come to the Choi's. but he isn't met Mr.Choi yet and Siwon. Like today, Sulli, Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan and Henry playing truth or dare together. when Henry rolled the bottle, the bottle is point to Luhan.

"wohoo, me?" Luhan pointed to himself.

"yes you hyung, who want you ask to?" Sehun asked him

Luhan look at them one by one and then his eyes stop at Sehun of course. "Sehun! truth or dare?" he asked.

"aish why me hyung? I choose truth then"

"okay- uhm did you feel annoyed when Chanyeol replace you become a flower boy in the school?" Luhan and Sulli laugh because of Luhan's question, but make Henry tilted his head.

"what? Sehun, you are no longer a flower boy? since when?"

"since a month ago oppa" Sulli chuckles amusedly. while Henry chukles as well.

"oohh you guys so happy huh? okay I'll answer Luhan's hyung question, I didn't feel annoyed though- i admit it Chanyeol is handsome and yes- he can replace me but I'm not feel annoyed toward him" Sehun answer calmly make everyone yelled to praise him.

"dont worry dude, you will be thr first again soon. well- I'm not interest to be flower boy in the school to be honest" Chanyeol pat Sehun's back who sat next to him.

"hahhahahah its fun if you guys fight for it, I'm kidding. okay next!" Henry command.

"okay! my turn right? I want to asked Chanyeol!" Sehun said excitedly.

"hahhahahah it's seems a revenge huh?" Luhan laughing.

"okay I choose truth" Chanyeol said and ready to answer Sehun's question.

"assa! so I want to ask you- you are handsome and you have a lot pretty girls around you right? almost all of them adore you. Do you have crush or like one of a girl in the school?" after Sehun done with his question, everyone's eyes is focus on Chanyeol, waiting for his answer. especially Sulli who feel nervous. This is the change for her to listen who Chanyeol likes in the school. If he likes Jiyeon, the prettiest girl in the school. Then Sulli will be broke into a piece. 

"crush or like? uhm- I think- Yes I like one girl in the school" he answer and smile shyly. Sulli's widen eyes all of sudden, make her heart beat so fast again. Chanyeol likes someone, but who? is it probably Jiyeon? Gosh. 

"wooaahhh! really? who?" Sehun asked again, answering Sulli's curiousity.

"who? hey your question is just Do I have crush or not though. So- the next question, I can't answer it" Chanyeol smiled again proud because Sehun unsatisfied.

"hahahahh true! your question is just it, Sehun!" Luhan mess Sehun's hair.

"Yes! so its done right? and now is my turn?" Chanyeol ask and everyone nodding. "uhm- Sulli!"

"y-y-yes? me?" Sulli stutter make Luhan who sat next to her messed her hair and put his hands around Sulli's shoulder.

"you nervous huh?"

"of course no, why should I? I choose truth!" she said immediately that actually she just want to choose dare because she doesn't wanna get a weird question that can make her nervous. she crush herself for choose truth. she scared Chanyeol will asking something weird.

"truth? okay then- I will ask you...." Chanyeol seems thinking hard "ah- who is more handsome between me and Sehun?"

"hahhaha Chanyeol seems want to comparing between two flower boy in the school" Henry laugh by that question.

"of course Sulli will choose her twin" Sehun said proudly.

"uhm- both are handsome!" she said suddenly.

"both? hey you cant choose both though. only one" Chanyeol stare at her that make her bite her lips. She want to said of course Chanyeol is handsome but if she said it, isnt it will be weird saying Chanyeol is more handsome than her own twin?

"Se-hun"

"Look! I know she will choose me hahhaaah" Sehun said satisfied. and Chanyeol just look at Sulli who rubs her nape.

They end the games because Henry need to go and Chanyeol want to join him, to look at where is Henry have a to teach music lesson. Chanyeol feel interest so much. Of course Henry feel glad because Chanyeol want to be his assistent.

While Sulli get in to her room and just laying on the bed until her cellphone ringing, and there is a message there. Chanyeol's name appear on the screen.

From : Chanyeol
I thought you will choose me, but you didn't. I'm bit disappointed though because I wished and confidence you will choose me hehhe. see you at school

Sulli typing after read it. she is about to reply but whenever she is about to send it, she cancel it. so at the end she is not replying it and just throw her phone. Her feeling feel weird. She is curious about a girl that Chanyeol likes. is that she? No, its impossible. They are just close as a friend, Chanyeol kind to her just because they are a friend and also just because she is his friend's twin, Sehun. She is not her type. He must be likes Jiyeon, a pretty girl with a pretty hair. Sulli just sigh and decide to take a nap.

**************

And again, Sulli take her lunch in the cafetaria alone. because Krystal is on diet and Amber always busy with her games, and she have a snacks already so she stay at class. When Sulli just take a seat and put her plate on table, 3 boys sit with on the same table. They are smile to Sulli who already sit and want to start to eat.

"can we sit here, Sulli?" Dongho asked with his cute smile.

"you can sit wherever you are though" Sulli said and then take her meal, she eat calmly.

Since she is change become a pretty girl, there is always a boys who want to get close to her. But- Sulli doesn't feel interest to them. She is just interest to one guy, who else? Park Chanyeol.

Like now, Dongho, Gongchan and Hoseok who sat on the same table with her. they are sat opposite to Sulli and just look at her eating. When Sulli is a bit messy, they offering a tissue and want to wipe it for sulli but she refuse it and do it by herself.

Suddenly the protective twin is come. Sehun put his meal on the table beside Sulli and sit down next to her immediately, make Sulli who full mouth by her food look at Sehun and tilted her head.

"can you guys leave me and Sulli alone? I need to talk to my twin anyway" Sehun said while stare at 3 boys in front him. And of course three of them immediately leave with annoyed feel. Sehun always ruin them to get close to Sulli. ALWAYS. Sehun always come to Sulli whenever the boys come to her and he have a lot reason to make them leave Sulli and him.

"until when you will do this huh? poor those boys" Sulli said when Sehun already start to eat his meal.

"until they are not try to get close to you anymore of course"

"ouch please, you want your twin don't have a mate huh? always alone?"

"you have me"

"tsk, I can't marry you, Silly"

"I will let you go if you get a good one. and If you like someone, you should tell me so I can know it and see if that guy is good for you or not"

Sulli smirk as she chewing "tsk tsk. are you police or something?"

"I'm your twin who will protect his twin by any jerk. I will be selective to choose a guy for you since you never be in relationship"

"whatever then"

Sulli rolled her eyes and continue eat. She never know if Sehun will change become this protective after she is change. Half of Sulli feel glad but half of her feel irritated, because she feel pity to those boys who get close to her. Sulli stop chewing when someone suddenly sit next to her as he put his meal on table. 

"hello! i can join here right?" Chanyeol ask happily and with his smile as usual.

Sehun look at him and nodding "sure!" and now Sulli is sitting between Chanyeol and Sehun. She is fine with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter