nineteen

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Usually a girlfriend will complain if their boyfriend choose to watch football than talking in the phone with them. Most of Chanyeol’s friends complain for their girlfriend like that- and it cause them fight sometimes because the girl said the boys can’t understand them who want to spend time talking with them. Chanyeol just laughing listen to his friends story about their girlfriend because it’s opposite to his girlfriend, Choi Sulli. Like he know, she is different.

Football time, she doesn’t wanna have a call because she said want to focus on the match. Chanyeol chuckles imagine her, because he is the one who want to talk to her and call her first just like now. They watch the football but while talking to each other through phone. Why Sulli want to have a call tonight? Yes, it’s because Chanyeol watching alone in his room, and he said it will be boring to watch alone that’s why he decide to call Sulli. Since Yoochun go to Japan yesterday, that’s why he have no friends to watch together not like Sulli who have fun watching with four of her brothers as usual.

She sit on the couch comfortably while eat a popcorn, and headseat on her ears to talk to Chanyeol, put her cellphone next to her.

“why not you just go sleep? I’ll tell you who win tomorrow” Sulli said while eating her popcorn happily, her eyes keep on the TV as she talking.

“what are you talking about, I won’t pass this match. It’s final you know” comment Chanyeol, reject his girlfriend’s advice to go sleep.

“I know. But you said you have exam tomorrow, so I think you suppose to go sleep now”

“yes, and I already studying. Don’t worry baby- the class start at 11 so I still have time to sleep” he said and smiled.

“alright, alright whatever” Sulli give up arguing with her boyfriend because he is really a good speaker, she always give up whenever they are arguing.

Chanyeol can heard that Sulli, Siwon, Henry, Luhan and Sehun who groans annoyed because their favorite team almost make a goal but failed. He just chuckles there as he heard it. They seems so compact.

“So you guys hold Argentina huh?” Chanyeol asked.

“yes of course!”

“hahha but I guess- Germany will win tonight”

“you talk nonsense, how dare you said like that. Of course Argentina will be the winner this year!”

Chanyeol chuckles and lean his back on the sofa comfortably “let’s make a bet then?”

“oh sure!”

“I think germany will be the winner, and you choose argentina right?”

“of course!”

“if Argentina win, you can ask anything from me. And so if germany win, I can ask anything from you. how?” Chanyeol said surely.

“deal! Get ready to lose, ahjussi” Sulli said, she sure that her favorite team will be the winner this year no matter what.

“let’s just see, ahjumma”

“Yah!! You two why so noisy?” Sehun who sit next to Sulli suddenly yelling to Sulli who keep talking on the phone since then.

“omo! Chanyeol you know who was that? He was yelling” Sulli said pretend like she is scared of Sehun make Chanyeol laughing.

“I know who is the owner of that voice so well” comment Chanyeol.

“you two better get in to the room and have a talk there, not here. You two just disturbing us who watching now” Luhan said all of sudden make Sulli gape. So far he never complain but today?

“Chan, you heard that? Even Luhan oppa on Sehun’s side now. He is not on my side anymore since I entered university that different from him” Sulli smirk.

Chanyeol chuckles “oohh Luhan hyung now is on Sehun’s side since they are in the same university? Ohh Luhan hyung is not loyal” comment Chanyeol again.

Of course Sehun and Luhan not really complain to Chanyeol and Sulli. It just their acting to pretend like yelling because of them who busy talking while watching.

“ssshhhhh shut it!” Henry yelled as well all of sudden.

“oh! Even Henry oppa now? Tsk, okay I’ll wait- do Siwon oppa will yell as well or not” Sulli said while look at Siwon who not even move, his eyes focus on the TV while folded his arms in front of his chest. “seems like....”

“Sulli, Chanyeol, please be quiet!” Siwon said finally cut Sulli’s word. But he is not yelled, just saying it with his cool style.

“you heard it? He is complain as well but in cool style”

Chanyeol laughing there, Sulli have such a fun brothers. Being Sulli must be fun because of her crazy brothers, and Sulli is crazy as well.

“please put the phone on loudspeaker” ask Chanyeol to Sulli and she nodding as she doing it. Chanyeol clear his throat before he speak. “Hyung! Why are you guys complain eh? Is that because you guys single and Sulli has a boyfriend that’s why you guys complaining?” Chanyeol said make all of them stare at Sulli’s cellphone that she hold.

“Yah Chanyeol, what are you talking about? I have Yewon though” Henry whines to make Chanyeol heard what he just said. He was in relationship with Yewon since a week ago- but he didn’t reveal it yet.

“I have Chorong” Luhan said don’t wanna lose.

“and I have.......” suddenly all of them silent when Siwon is speaking. All of their eyes are focus on Siwon now, waiting him to continue his words. They were curious actually, is Siwon really in relationship already or not. Look at his siblings stare at him, make Siwon nervous. “.....nothing” he said finally make all of them sighing. Since then they hold their breath as they waiting for Siwon’s words.

“and Sehun? You don’t even say a word?” asked Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter