Chapter six

Broken Family

Broken Family

Chapter 7

Tao Pov

I hold Hana as she cries I want to cry  but I wont I have to be strong for Hana “ she is in a better place now “ I stop hugging her and make her look at me “ Hana I know it’s hard but she would want us to be happy “ she looks up me and I wipe her tears away she nods her head “ you still my happy virus ?” she sniffles and then she smiles at me ”happy virus” I smile at her we get up and bow then we walk back to the car get in and I start to drive home . by the time we get home it’s 8 I look beside me and notice that Hana is asleep I start to smile . I get out of the car walk to her side and open the door . I shake her “ Hana we are home wake up” she opens her eyes and steps out of the car she walks to the house and goes in . I follow her she walks into her room and closes her door I turn around and walk into the kitchen I get a cup of water and  sit down at the table today was a great day I had a lot of fun with Hana I finish  drinking my water and I go to my room and fall asleep .

Hana Pov

I lay in my bed staring at the wall I turn on my side and check my phone I have 100 notifications I look at all of them . they are all mean comments on my Instagram I have one text message from somi

Somi: prepare for the worst year of your life all of your secrets will be exposed see you at school “. I drop my phone on the floor “ this can’t be happening” I shake my head I get out of bed and get ready I put on my uniform I grab my phone and walk into the kitchen dad ,sehun and Aniyah are at the table eating , I walk over to them and sit down next to dad “ good morning everyone “ they all smile at me I start to eat “ why are sehun uncle and Aniyah auntie here “ dad sighs “ we have a group project “ project means they have to go rob someone, kill someone, or get money back . “are you gonna pick me up after school” he thinks about it “ ill try but im not making any promises I will text you if I can ok “ I nod my head and eat the rest of my breakfast when I finish I walk to school , when I arrive to class somi ,yunsu , Areum and Heyon are standing in the back of the class room laughing they notice me stop laughing and walks over to me , somi looks around “ everyone I have to say something “ everyone looks over at us  “ did you guys know that Hana slapped me the day before yesterday for no reason …” why is she doing this to me “ so don’t you think it’s only fair if I slap her back right” she looks around yunsu smiles”  it’s only fair “ somi looks at me and smiles then she slaps me everyone claps before I could say anything the bell rings and we all go to out seats today is gonna be horrible . my seat is in between somi and yunsu which makes things even worse during class they keep kicking and punching me until lunch , when the teacher says it’s lunch I grab my lunch box and go to the roof .