Chapter 24

Broken Family

Tao pov

I slam the door to the room and walk down the hall tons of people are looking at me but i could care less right now i'm just so worried about hana i just feel like none of this would have happened if haneul was still alive. i sigh and lean against the wall i see sehun walk out of the room and towards me “ do you feel better now ?” i look at him with an confused look on my face “ what do you mean” he walks up to me and i can tell that he is pissed “ i know you have a lot on your mind right now but you can’t just yell at hana like that at least not when she is like this it will only make things worse i know you're upset and confused about this whole thing but for hana please try to calm yourself ok” i feel so stupid “ i don’t even know how to help my own child when she needs help the most” sehun pulls me into a hug and i completely breakdown.  

Hana Pov

i sit here in silence i can not belive what just happened i look over at aniyah “ i didn't think it would affect anybody else other than me i didn’t want anyone to get hurt”. i close my eyes everything is suppose to be peaceful when it’s dark but for me darkness is a very cold place filled with only bad things. most people’s darkness disappears when they open their eyes but for me it stays when i open my eyes . in fact it just gets worser and worser it would all be over if they would just let me die. i open my eyes hoping that the monsters would away this time but they don’t they live forever….in my mind.

Tao POV

After i calm down me and sehun walk back into the room there is a doctor giving hana an iv i walk over to her and she smiles at me sadly.” hana is doing good she should be able to go home in two days” the doctor leaves and all of a sudden minsuk runs into the room with his dad behind him “ hana i'm so happy that you're ok “

Hana POV

minsuk rushes over to me and gives me a hug my dad picks him up and  carries him over to a chair across the room “i know you're happy but hands off the little princess right now ok ?” minsuk pouts but nods and we all laugh “ hi minsuk oppa” he smiles and looks over at me “ hi hana how are you “ i smile softly “ it's been ok i guess” sehun walks over to my bed and sits down next to me “ hey lil one me and aniyah gotta go to work but we will come back later ok “ i smile and nod “ bye bye drive safely” they walk out of the room and it’s silent again but it’s the good type of silence not the bad kind that im so used to.