chapter 27

Broken Family

Hana Pov

I sit next to my dad as he drinks the water “why did you drink so much last night” he shrugs and puts the glass down on the table.The doorbell rings and i hop to the door and open it to see minsuk smiling at me “ hey hana ready to go ?” I nod and grab my crutches . I put on my backpack and wave bye to my dad. I close the door and turn to face minsuk” ok let’s go”. We start to walk to school in silence.

 

The moment i feared is slowly creeping up on me. I can see somi’s smirking face now. she’s probably gonna beat me up the second she sees me.We arrive at school and everyone is looks at me. I hear their whispers and i sigh. Minsuk looks over at me and grabs my hand. I look at him and pull my hand away “what are you doing” he shrugs. i walk over to my locker and open it there is trash and spoiled milk in my locker. I look at my feet and i can hear people laughing at me along with the voices in my head stupid ugly Minsuk slams my locker shut and grabs my backpack i look up at him and he looks pissed. He storms down the hall and i follow him with much difficulty. He stops at his locker everyone is looking at us he opens his locker and puts my backpack along with his into his locker he slams it shut making everyone jump he turns to look at a group of girls next to the window giggling “ HEY YOU GUYS DID THAT TO HANA’S LOCKER  DIDN'T YOU” they stop laughing and nod slowly” DON’T WITH HANA OK” he walks over to me “ let’s go to your class” i nod slowly and we walk to my class. We get to the door and i walk in with minsuk  behind me. everyone looks over at us and i can see somi in the corner , she smiles and runs over to minsuk.

Somi bumps into me and I drop one of my crutches so I gives minsuk a hug “Hi oppa !” He lightly pushes her away,refusing to look at her he looks over at me “hey Hana are you ok” i grab my crutche that fell and I hop to my seat ignoring what minsuk said. I sit down and minsuk rolls his eyes “ok whatever bye” he turns around and walks out of the room. Somi pouts and then smirks she slowly walks over to me “well well Im so sad you should have died but sadly your alive” I put my head down and try to ignore her. She rolls her eyes and kicks the Edge of my chair on the way to her seat.The bell rings and everyone sits down shortly after the teacher walks in and I put my head up the teacher looks over at me and smiles i give a soft nod and she begins to teach the class.

Tao POV

I walk into the barber shop and wave hello to luhan I walk over to an empty chair and sit down, looking around the shop I notice that it is filled with flowers and colorful paintings even the wallpaper is pink flowers. One of the workers walk over to me and smiles “hi my name is taehyun what would you like for me to do to your hair” i Smile “I would like to get my hair dyed and cut a little “ Taehyung nods and guides me to another chair I sit down and he takes out his stuff “I just want the sides cut off and leave the middle but don't make it look to much like a mohawk “ he nods and begins to shave the sides what color would u like your hair” I look at my phone and sigh “I want it a sliver color “ Taehyung nods.

End Chapter

AN- I am so sorry guys I have updated because I've been grounded for like 2weeks I'm sorry