chapter 32

Broken Family

Hana Pov

We sit here in silence while eating our ice cream after happened this morning it’s nice to be able to relax and not worry for the time being. I take the last bite of my waffle cone and look over at my dad he is staring out into space i sigh i know that a lot has been going on for him. Him finding out that i cut me trying to kill myself he also has a lot going on with the mafia he hasn't told me but i just know  that something bad is going on. I'm glad that we can have times like this…. Together no drama. I clear my throat causing him to look at me he notices that i'm done with my ice cream and he smiles “ ready to go” i nod and we stand up we walk home and i'm happy. When we arrive at the house we go inside and i immediately lay on the couch.

My dad walks into the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water “ i'm sorry appa” he looks over at me with a confused look on his face “ sorry for what ?” i look at the ceiling and notice the bullet holes in the ceiling “i don't know i just feel like i should apologize” he laughs “ well ok then” the doorbell rings and he looks over at me “ i'm not getting up” he sighs and shakes his head as he walks over to the door  he opens it and stops smiling “hana go to your room NOW !!!” i sit up and look at his face “ dad what’s wrong ?” he shakes his head but doesn't move from his spot i get up and begin to walk over to him “ HANA stay over there” i shake my head and walk to where he is standing i follow his eyes to see what he is looking at , there on our doorstep written in blood hana is a who just needs to die with a cat lying dead next to it all the blood from the cat was used to write the message i look at my dad with tears in my eyes i look at the cat once more and i can't hold it anymore i turn to the side and i throw up my dad pulls my hair away from my face i stop throwing up and sit on the floor crying he puts his arms around me and rocks me back in forth “ i'm so sorry hana” i shake my head and begin to cry harder “ minsuk did it “ he stop rocking me “ what do you mean he did it” i look up at him and shake my head “ he has been talking to somi a lot lately i knew i shouldn't have trusted him i'm freaking stupid i should have know when he started to stop talking to me ” i hit myself in the head but my dad stops me” your not stupid hana” i push him away and stand up “yes i am” i struggle up the steps and slam my bedroom door as soon as i'm in my room i scream “ how could i be so freaking dumb” i pick up my phone and text him “ i actually  believed that you was there for me but how could you “ i throw my phone on the bed and completely lose it i go into my restroom and look in the mirror “ all i am is freaking trash that needs to be throw away” i grab my hair dryer and throw it at the mirror causing it to crack glass everywhere i crouch down and cry even harder i look around me and i'm surrounded by glass i look at a piece and slowly begin to pick it up i stare at it and throw it across the bathroom i look at my hands and notice bits and pieces of glass in my hand i hear my door open and my dad runs into the restroom he looks at me with a sad look in his eyes “ appa i'm sorry i think i broke the mirror” he gives me a soft smile and carefully walks over to me he picks me up and carries me to my bed “you sit here i'll be right back with the aid kit” i nod and he leaves the room i pick up my phone and read the text that minsuk sent me “ ha you thought wrong at first i really did like you but after getting to know you and hearing stuff about you from somi i realised that you're just a that wants attention you cut for attention so we might as well give it to you right i hope you liked my present” my dad walks into the room and i throw my phone at the walls shattering it to pieces he  puts the first aid kit next to me and grabs wrist “hana what happened “ i look up at him “ minsuk asked me if i liked my present….. I knew he did this” my dad takes the first aid kit and begins to take the glass out of my hand i wince in pain but i'm happy that the glass is out of me. He finishes up and sighs “ i am gonna fix this hana i promise” i nod and lay down.

AN- hi my lovely babies please leave some comments it would mean the world to me ive been having a hard time at school and i would love to see some comments