Chapter elven

Broken Family

Minsuk Pov

For some reason during class all i could think about was hana i sigh " i wonder if she is still up there" my friend junsu looks at me " what are you talking about " i shake my head " it's nothing" i keep thinking about her until lunch. When the teacher says's it's lunch, i go straight to the roof i walk over to hana and smile " agioo i can't belive you can sleep up here "i kick her arm " yah wake up " she moves around a little then she sits up " good afternoon hana " she smiles" hi oppa " i sit down next to her " are you hungry " i shake my head yes she get up walk to the door grabs her backpack takes out something and comes sit down again " what is that" she takes the cover off " it's a lunch box " she takes out the trays and sits them in front of us she takes out two pairs of chopsticks and hands me one " you can have some of my lunch " she smiles and starts to eat i hesitate at first but then i start to eat " hmm.. this is really good who made this ?" she nods"my dad made it" we finish eating and she puts everthing back into her backpack she takes out her phone  and gasp i look at her " what's wrong " she look at my with a scared look in her eyes i have 20 missed calls from my dad " she calls her dad and talks to him after a while she hangs up and sighs " the school called my dad and told him i wasnt in class he wants me home right now " i frown but then i get an idea " ok but before you go hand me your phone " she hands it to me and i put my number in it then i hand it back to her " whenever you need help text or call me ok ?" she smiles and grabs her backpack " ok i will" she waves good bye and leaves .

End Chapter 

Sorry that it's kinda small but yay i have six subscribers yay