Chapter Ten

Broken Family

Hana Pov

My dad comes into my room and wakes me up when he leaves i get dressed and go into the kicthen dad is already sitting at the table i sit down and start to eat i look up at him and smile he smiles back at me. i dont wanna go to school today because yunsu texted me yesterday and said that he had a surpise for me  i sigh dad looks at me and frowns" what's wrong hana " i look at him and smile "nothing"we continue to eat when we finish he gets up and hands me my backpack "time to go to school " i get up and grab my backpack i wave goodbye and walk to school. when i get to the school i see yunsu and somi standing at the entrance there are five other people standing behind them smirking i slowly walk over to them yunsu walks closer to me with his hands behid his back " you acutally came...well you get your surpise" he takes his hand out from behid his back and cracks an egg on my head yolk runs down my faces and he starts to laugh " your surpise is a cake" he looks back at somi and the other kids"bring the rest of the cake guys" they walk over to me and pour flour on my head and sour milk all the kids start to laugh the bell rings and they stop laughing " i hope you enjoyed your surpise " yunsu says and then they all walk to class. i run to my locker and get out my gym uniform i go to the rest room and put it on i look at my face and the mirror and cry i wash my face and hair . i dry my face and leave the restroom i look down the hall if i go to class the kids will just laugh at me i sigh and walk to the roof when i get up there i sit down and cry again .

Minsuk Pov

i walk up to the roof to get my jacket that i left up here yestrday when i get up there i see a girl crying i walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder she turns around and looks at me i sit down next to her " why are you crying " she looks at the ground " my friends have my me they hate me now" i take my hand off her shoulder " that " she nods"they just made me into a humun cake they poured sour milkand flour all over me that's why im in my gym clothes" she sniffles and get's up i stand up to she faces me and bows " sorry im keeping you from you class you should go before you get in trouble " i look at her eyes they are really pretty " what is your name " sh smiles and puts out her hand " my name is Zi Hana nice to meet you " i shake her hand " im-" she cuts me off " i know who your are your Bun Minsuk the Principal's son" i nod i let go of her hand and smile " are you gonna go to class" she shakes her head no" im gonna stay up here" i frown " are you sure" she nods " ok see you later hana " she smiles" bye minsuk i leave the roof and go to my class.

Hana Pov

Minsuk is so nice  i start walking around the roof "im so bored" i start to run around in circles and then i fall down i look up at the sky and sigh " hi mommy  im having a hard day.. i miss you "  i feel tears come to my eyes but i blink them away " can't you come back to earth and save me " i stop talking lay down and close my eyes i'll just lay here for a while  and think . my life has went from ok to bad.

End chapter