Chapter 25

Broken Family

hana pov

I sigh and hop out of the van i grab my crutches four days in the hospital and i’m finally out .I hop inside the house and sit down at the kitchen table my dad is running around like a maniac looking for his gun his boss suddenly decided to call a meeting and he has no idea where he put his gun. “ do you wanna come with me you can lay down in the car” “ i’m good i’ll just stay here “ he finds his gun and sighs in relief he looks over at me “ are you sure i don’t want you to be lonely “ i smile “ i’ll be good minsuk is coming over to catch me up on our project “ he pouts” but i don’t like minsuk” i roll my eyes “ the only reason you don’t like him is because he likes me” he nods his head and grabs his keys “ok he can come over but i don’t want any funny business understand ?” i nod he smiles and leaves the house.The door Slams shut and i sigh i grab my crutches and  use them to walk to the couch.I sit down i am so frustrated with myself when we was in the car on the way home dad told me that he had threw away all my blades.He also hid everything that was sharp or anything i could harm myself with i look down at my arm some of my cuts have healed and i hate that i need to cut again.I hear the doorbell ring i hop to the door and open it only to be pulled into a tight hug by minsuk i smile “ hi minsuk oppa “ he stops hugging me walks inside and closes the door he helps me back over to the couch “ hi little princess” i roll my eyes “ don’t call me that” he laughs and sits down next to me.We make eye contact and i feel butterflies in my stomach i can’t help but feel this way everytime i look into those beautiful big brown eyes i feel my cheeks heat up and i look away from him “so what have i been missing at school” he shakes his head and leans back against the couch “ a lot of crazy crap and rumors” i push a strand of my hair out of my face “ a…..are..they talking about mt ?” i look over at him he sits up and sighs “ yeah” i look at the tv and turn it on i switch the channel to gag concert my favorite skit wiggle wiggle pops up on the screen i smile as soon as i see them they start to do the part where they dance and i start to laugh minsuk puts his arm around me and i freeze i look over to see him smiling at the screen i shake my head and face the tv again.THe show cuts to commercial and i face minsuk again “ so what do you wanna do” he shrugs his phone vibrates and he takes it out of his pocket he looks at his phone and rolls his eyes “ who is it ?” he takes his arm off of my shoulder “ it’s somi she wanted to see what i was doing” i feel my heart skip a beat “ oh….. you should text her back i have to go to the restroom anyway” i push myself up from the couch and use my crutches to walk to the restroom before i walk inside i see minsuk start to text somi back i walk inside the restroom and lock the door i sit down next to the door and look at my arm stupid me of course he was talking to somi he has probably been hanging out with her at school since i haven’t been there without even thinking i start scratching my cuts when i finally realize what i'm doing it’s too late my arm and my hand is covered in blood i smile it’s not cutting so dad can’t get mad at me i get up and hop over to the sink i wash my arm and hands until all the blood is off i  grab my crutches and unlock the door i put on a fake smile and hop back over to the couch i sit back down and minsuk smiles at me “ where is your dad” i look at the tv “ he had a work meeting” he nods and look at the tv.

 

Tao pov

 “ ok so we have a big announcement we have a new partner that we will be trading with” i look over to sehun and yawn he laughs and nod we have been in this meeting for five minutes and i’m already bored i’m worried about my lil baby also “ we have partnered with this person before but it didn’t go well so we ended it but we are gonna try again our new trading partners are the ……..BlackJacks” i look at our mafia leader kris with wide eyes and i pop out of my seat “ WHAT THE HELL KRIS ARE YOU FOREAL THE BLACKJACKS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED MY WIFE AND THEY ARE AFTER ME AND MY DAUGHTER HOW COULD YOU PARTNER WITH THEM” sehun runs over to me and sits me back down he leans over and whispers in my ear “ how the hell could he do that but if i were you i wouldn’t yell at him like that” kris walks over to me “ i understand that tao that is why you will be pretending to be a new mafia member named yongguk that way they won’t break off the plan “ why the hell would i do that i’m not doing that “ he rubs his temple and sighs” if you don’t wanna do that you can quit the mafia and be killed by me instead how about that ?” i get up and punch the wall “ WHAT THE HELL SO MY CHOICES ARE DO YOUR PLAN AND RISK GETTING CAUGHT OR ME QUITTING AND GETTING KILLED BY YOU”  he smiles and nods” i would prefer you go with my plan because you are one of the best members here and i would hate to kill you and leave your daughter an orphan” i glare at him “ fine I’ll do your plan” he nods and goes back to his seat “ meeting dismissed” i grab my car keys and rush out of that place all i wanna do right now is be with my daughter i get in my car and start to drive home.

Hana pov

me and minsuk are laying on the couch eating chips and listening to music. Bts- converse high starts to play and i close my eyes i start to sing along

  컨버스 컨버스 i really hate a 컨버스

화려한 니 겉모습에는 말야 검정스타킹에

아찔한 하이힐 그래 그것은 사기야

근데 더 어울리는 것은 조던 numbers

Ha 모르겠니 컨버스는 니 매력을 죽이는 옥의 티

아무튼 날 만날 때는 컨버스를 신지마

무엇보다 벗기가 무척이나 힘들잖아

스치면 인연 스며들면 사랑

이라고 누가 말했었는데

넌 아예 내게 물들어버렸나

니가 좋아 그래도 컨버스로우는 신지 마

너의 컨버스하이에 꽂혔나 봐

별 수 없나 봐 나는 wo~

너의 컨버스하이에 꽂혔나 봐

너무 좋아 다 자꾸 wo~

너의 컨버스하이

I really really want yo

컨버스하이

I really really like yo

컨버스하이

I really really need yo

컨버스하이 컨버스하이

너의 컨버스하이

I really really want yo

컨버스하이

I really really like yo

컨버스하이

I really really need yo

컨버스하이 컨버스하이

Converse High…

the song finishes and i open my eyes i look over at minsuk and he has a surprised look on his face “what ?” he smiles “you're an amazing singer” i feel my cheeks heat up again and i smile “ not really but thanks” i sit up and so does he the door opens up and my dad walk over to me and gives me a big hug “ i missed you so much hana” i start to laugh and i hug him back “ you have only been gone for 4 hours” he stops hugging me and looks at me “ i know but still” minsuk clears his throat and dad looks over at him “ hi mr. zi “ my dad pouts “ i don’t like him” i roll my eyes “i know” i look over at minsuk and he has a smile on his face “ i guess that’s my cue to leave see you tomorrow little princess” minsuk grabs his things and gives me a hug “ i told you not to call me that” he laughs and waves goodbye to my dad then he leaves. once the door close my dad sits next to me and grabs my wrist he lifts up my arm and looks at it he looks at me with a sad look in his eyes” did you scratch your cuts ?” i look at the floor and slowly nod he pulls me into a hug “ i’m sorry hana” i pull out of the hug and shake my head “ it’s not your fault i’m sorry i won’t do it again” he gives me a sad smile and nods.    

End Chapter

AN- yay another update and a new subscriber( im pretty sure i just spelled that wrong but oh well) thank you guys so much for reading my story tommrow is thanksgiving and my SEcond Main Bias Park Chanyeol's birthday yay my lil happy virus i finished typeing this chapter early so i was like might as well just upload it anyway i hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving tommorw bye bye