Chapter 34/ The End

Broken Family

Hana pov

We arrive at home and i rush up the staris i run into my room and slam the door i sit next to my bed and i began to cry. I burry my head into my knees i hear a knock at my door “ come down when your ready to talk” i hear him slowly walk away from the door and down the staris ”i have had enough i can’t do this anymore”

 

Tao pov

I walk back downstairs and go to my office , i put my head down and sigh my little princess hana i don’t know what to do with her anymore . i could try a therapist but they cost so much money i have idea how i'm gonna be able to pay for it but i have to so that she can get better….i’ll find a way. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Hana pov

I get up and walk over to my dresser I pick up the picture of mom,dad,and me. I run my hands over the picture and smile sadly this time i'm going to do it right i close my eyes and let a tear fall onto the picture frame “ i’ll be with you soon mom i promise this time”. I hug the picture frame for a while and then stand up  i put the picture down on my bed and i go to my closet i look around for awhile but then i find what i'm looking for i pull out a black dress with a lacy collar it’s the same dress i wore when mom died. I take off my school uniform and put the dress on i put my hair into a high bun and make sure i look ok. I grab a notebook and a pen i sit down on my bed and write what i wanted to say this whole time. I finish writing and i sit the letter next to the picture frame. I walk down stairs and sneak into my dad’s room i look around to make sure he isn’t in here and i reach under the dresser i pull out my dad’s pistol and i hold it in my hands…. It’s cold and a bit heavy it’s weird to hold it i make sure it has bullets i hurry out of his room and back upstairs i walk into my room and close the door i sit on the floor in the middle of the room i stare at the gun not knowing what to do i slowly raise the gun to my head and i smile having this gun held to my head feels…...right “ i hope dad can understand that i just can’t do it anymore” a tear rolls down my face and i close my eyes “goodbye” i pull the trigger it’s over...i hit the ground.

 

Tao pov

I hear a gunshot and i pop up out of my seat something doesn’t feel right realization hits me and i run upstairs “HANA” i open her bedroom door and i stop my tracks i look around and scream there is blood all over the floor  i run over to hana’s body and hold her in my arms i pull out my phone and call 119 i tell them what happen and they say they are coming as quick as they can tears are streaming down my face and i rock back and forth holding hana “ you're gonna be ok hana you're ok i love you everything is ok” i look down at her face “ my little princess you’re ok” i hear the police and ambulance outside and in minutes they are in hana’s room they pull me away from hana and i began to scream and kick “ NO I HAVE TO BE WITH HER HANA” they push me out of the room and close the door while they try to attend to her i look down at my hands and they are covered in hana’s blood i pull out my phone and call sehun when he answers i tell him everything that happened he tells me he will be here soon and hangs up i sit in front of hana room screaming crying and banging on the door “HANA HANA SHE WILL BE FINE RIGHT….LET ME INSIDE SHE IS MY DAUGHTER” i stay there yelling for five minutes until i feel someone pull me i look up and see sehun crying he pulls me up and pulls me into a hug i push him away and turn to the door it finally opens  and the medical service step out i look at them with a small smile on my face he takes off his hat and my smile instantly goes away “ i...i'm sorry mr.zi we tried….we tried everything we could but it was too late i'm sorry” i fall to the ground and scream “ MY PRINCESS COME BACK TO ME DON’T LEAVE ME HANA PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE” tears stream down my face hitting the ground i began to punch the floor and sehun screams he sits down next to me and he holds me from punching the floor he is crying himself i push him off of me and i walk into hana’s room her body is being carried out and i try to follow after a police officer steps in front of me and hands me a piece of paper and a picture “ it’s….her suicide letter” i slowly walk out of the room and back into the hallway i sit outside of the door and began to read it.

 

Dear dad

I'm sorry that it had to come to this but i've just had enough they said they would never stop until i was dead so ….i have it’s the only way to end this. I love you dad and i always will. I really sorry dad i hope you aren’t mad at me. I just want to say to somi i hope that she got what she wanted everyone is better off with me not here and minsuk…..even after what you did to me i can’t hate you i want to i know i should but i just can’t i'm actually happy that you guys did what you did cause without that i wouldn’t have had that last push but i did so thank you i realized  that i just make thing worse for everyone so i might as well leave. I'm sorry that i hurt all of you guys none of you deserve to get hurt especially you dad. I hope that after i'm gone your lives are easy and that after i'm gone… dad i want you to find a way out of your job and i don’t want you to become sad or depressed...don’t give up on life cause now you are living for both me and mom so you have to be strong. I haven’t left you i'm just not there with you physically  i'm with mom and we will be with you always i love you. Uncle sehun i love you too you need to stay strong too and please watch dad for me. Thank you dad for everything you have done for me you have always helped me out it’s just i couldn’t get out of this problem even if you tried to help it wouldn't have worked thank you dad. Good bye everyone.

I put down the letter and i look at the picture it’s of me hana and my lovely wife. I look over at sehun tears still coming down “ i've lost my queen and my princess….forever”

 

THE END

A/N- wow i have been working on this story for two years and i have become so attached to the characters it was so hard to end the story i just wanted it to continue it on forever but i am very proud of the ending and for everyone who has/is reading my story i hope you guys enjoyed it i will try and write more stories in the future so please stay tuned lol love you guys