chapter 30

Broken Family

Hana pov

I look down at the plate and smile “ you made stake” tao smiles and sits across from me i pick up a fork and knife i cut the stake i take a bite and i fall in love “umm… this is so good appa” he nods and i take another bite he gets up from the table and walks into the living room “ after you finish eating get ready for bed” i nod and continue to eat.

 

Tao Pov

I sit down on the couch it makes me so happy to see hana happy. I put my head in my hands and sigh i really wish their was a way to get out of the mafia without it backfiring on me or hana. The only thing i could even think about doing is moving overseas but i couldn’t do that to hana plus they could always come find us and make things worse. I don’t know i risk hana’s and my life everytime i go to the blackjacks office. If i get caught they would kill me on the spot i cant i wont leave hana an orphan. I have to get through this at least until i find a way to get out of the mafia. I get knocked out of my thoughts when someone sits down next to me i smile and look at her “appa i'm gonna go to sleep now” i nod and give her a hug she gets up and hops up the steps when i hear her bedroom door close the smile gets wiped off my face i would never want anything to happen to hana i have to protect her with all of my might .

 

Hana pov

I wake up the next morning to the sound of a gunshot. Scared for my life i get out of bed and walk over to my door. I slowly began to open the door and i sneak over to the stairs another gunshot goes off and i look over the railing only to make eye with a tall male he smiles at me and waves his gun in the air. He pulls the trigger again causing another hole in the ceiling i jump and slowly walk away from the railing “ hana where do you think your going” i stop in my tracks “h...how do you know my name” before the tall male can answer my dad comes running out of his room with two guns in his hands he walks over to the railing ready to attack but after he sees who it is he sighs and puts his guns down he walks over to me with a sad smile on his face “ good morning hana “ i nod slowly with a confused look on my face “was you scared hana” i open my mouth but no words come out i began to shake and i nod my head “ i'm so sorry my little princess you don't have to go to school today i'm keeping you home today” he pulls me into a hug and i immediately wrap my arms around him. I pull out of the hug and look at him he walks me to my room and forces a smile “go back to sleep for now and i'll come wake you up in a bit”. I go into my room and climb into bed what the heck just happened.

 

Tao Pov

I close hana’s door and i storm downstairs i look around and see kris looking at my family pictures i walk over to him and he smiles he points at a picture of me,my wife, and hana “ what are you doing here kris what the hell makes you think it’s ok to come into my house ing firing a gun you know that i have a little girl up there and you just scared the out of her” he nods and pushes my up against the wall the next thing i know his fist is punching my stomach and i'm laying on the floor he bends down and smirks at me “ who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that” he punches me again but even harder this time “ you over here complain about how your daughter is scared” he pulls out his gun and puts it to my head “ do you really want me to scare her cause all i gotta do is ing shoot you in the head and when she comes down here you will be dead is that what you want” i shake my head no he smiles and stands up “ see i didn't come over here for this i just wanted to talk” i slowly stand up “ what did you wanna talk about” he walks over to the door “ don't come to work tomorrow the blackjacks and us are making our first exchange i don't want you there” i nod “ no problem i didn’t wanna be there when it first happened anyway” he opens the door and leaves i walk over to the couch and lay down “ ” i shake my head and close my eyes.

AN- i updated once again lol i will be trying to update more often now because i have a new laptop but i cant make any promises because i will be graduteing in a two mounths so yay