chapter seven

Broken Family

Broken Family Chapter 8

Hana Pov

I come up here to be by myself, anyone else rarely comes up here I come up here a lot since my mom died I sit on a bench get out my sandwich and I start to eat “ it’s so peaceful up here” I finish my sandwich and look at my phone I have one text message and it’s from somi

Somi- where are you

I ignore it and turn off my phone I turn off my phone and lay down on the bench I look at the sky until the bell rings, when it does I leave the roof and walk back to class slowly by the time I get there class has already started “ Miss Zi why are you late  “ I turn to the teacher and bow “ im sorry it won’t happen again “ I walk to my seat but yunsu trips me everyone laughs I get up and sit in my seat the teacher makes the kids stop laughing and she counties  the lesson. I pay attention for the rest of class. when school is over I walk out if the school and start to walk home but then I hear someone call my name so I turn around and see my dad walking towards me looking mad “ why didn’t you answer your phone “ I reaching into my purse and take out my phone “ I turned it off during lunch “ he sighs “ I told you not to turn off  your phone EVER “ I look around everyone is looking at us I sigh “ look Im sorry it won’t happen again  can we go home now” he looks around and nods “ yea come on “we walk over to the car get in and he starts to drive “ why did you turn off your phone” I stay quiet I really don’t  want to talk about it , he looks over at me and sighs I turn to him “ I thought that you had to work “ “ I do but I came to pick you up “ we sit in silence for the rest of the ride , when we get home I go up to my room and start on my home work.