Yugyeom and Hanna

Hopeful Daydreams {CLOSED}

Requested by: Yuciey

Prompt: when hanna, the director of live music show, decided to prank yugyeom (her secret boyfriend) on show but got a proposal from him.


 

Jung Hanna handed the script to one of her workmates. The paper grazed between her fingertips as Yuri took it with a smile. She was dressed a black shirt with GOT7’s logo printed on it and skinny jeans, despite this she looked gorgeous.

Hanna then handed another staff member a small hand camera and instructed him on the plan, stressing he can’t be caught. To celebrate the group’s succession of wins along with her secret boyfriend’s birthday, Hanna had persuaded the crew to create a hidden camera prank and for some reason they had agreed on a prank that had the greatest risk of backfiring.

I wonder how he’ll react to the prank,’ Hanna thought, ‘There’s no way he’d actually accept it right?’ She was excited at first but after seeing the other woman dressed up she became nervous and uneasy.

“Hanna, are you okay?” Yuri asked, looking up from the script, “You’re frowning, is everything alright?”

Hanna snapped out of her thoughts. She tugged on a smile and nodded reassuringly. “Get ready, GOT7 should be on side stage two songs before their scheduled performance.”

Yuri smiled and, after a last skim through the script, handed the papers back to her. As soon as the group clambered on side stage Yuri bolted in their direction, as directed in the hand out. The cameraman followed soon after and the film was projected live on stage.

Yuri covered , holding back a squeal as she approached the group. The boy’s smiled at her and in a fluster, shuffled back. Other groups turned to see the commotion, confused as to why security wasn’t getting rid of the ‘fan.’

“Yugyeom!” Yuri squealed fanatically, “oppa I really like you!”

The other members nudged him in the side, grinning.

Yugyeom chuckled awkwardly and thanked her, unsure of what else to do he just smiled and tried catching staff’s attention, oblivious to the prank.

Yuri bit her lip and smiled back, her eyes turning into a charming crescent shape. “Oppa!” she chirped as she linked an arm with him, “go out with me!”

Yugyeom’s eyes widened as he chuckled more but then softly brushed her off. “Sorry—” he paused as his eyes caught onto a flashing light from the behind a curtain. His lips curled up as he recognized it to be a camera’s recording light. He then swiftly stepped back and pulled his arm out of the girl’s grasp.

Hanna sighed in relief as she watched this on a screen on the other wing.

“I can’t go out with you,” Yugyeom said, “I have a girlfriend.”

What?!’ Hanna sat up, her eyes wide. Her head snapped across the stage, she could hear the audience gasp as she searched for Yugyeom’s figure. She could catch a glimpse of his grin even in the dim lighting and even if she couldn’t it was being projected on full screen to her horror.

“She works here—” with this Yugyeom’s head began looking around. He caught Hanna’s glare from across stage, she looked extremely distressed and completely against the sudden turn of events. Hanna shook her head madly, begging he not dig them a deeper grave. He then tilted his head at the cameraman and insisted he follow him onstage.

The bright lights hit him as soon as he stepped on stage, the fans looked at him readily. He nodded to them expectantly.

What’s going on…’ Hanna frowned, the silence was unsettling—why weren’t the fans murmuring or chatting or anything? Before she knew it Yugyeom had made it next to her and was holding out his hand, smiling supportively.

Hanna pursed her lips and shook her head. “What do you think you’re doing?” she scowled under her breath, to which her boyfriend only smiled. After she refused to move Yugyeom took her by the wrist and dragged her on stage. With each step his fingers crept closer to her palm until their fingers were comfortably locked together. He gave her hand a firm squeeze as he guided her to the centre of the stage.

The lights were blinding but once Hanna’s eyes adjusted she saw a sea of people silently gazing at her. She was gaping as she looked around, all the staff members were clutching to the backstage curtains, watching intently. It seemed everyone knew.

After her eyes drifted all around her, Hanna’s gaze fell back on Yugyeom who was on one knee already gazing up at her.

Hanna’s eyes widened as he pulled out from behind him a ring box.

“Jung Hanna,” he called tenderly.  

Hanna’s shocked face was being projected on the screen. She cupped as her jaw hit the floor. She could feel tears wadding behind her eyes. Then the audience got up and lifted several signs, reading the words—

“Will you marry me?” Yugyeom said.

A tear fell across her cheek. She could feel something swell up in her chest and fill her whole body with warmth. Hanna’s breath broke as she choked out a yes. She fanned herself as more tears fell down her cheeks, a laugh escaping her lips as Yugyeom slipped a ring on her finger. He then got up and embraced her tightly, rocking her gently as she cried and laughed.

“W-what is this?!” Hanna squealed, “I had no idea what was going on!” She was still confused and dumbfounded as she was being suffocated in her fiancé’s embrace.

“I know, I’m sorry,” Yugyeom laughed and planted a kiss on her head. He then pulled her away and gazed her in her eyes. Taking in the loving look of his soon-to-be wife, he could never be happier. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her, forgetting the all the people around them, it was a feeling only the two of them shared.

 


Author's Note: this is so greasy I was cringing while I wrote it and even now I'm embarrassed to post it > < Aaaah so much fluff I just-- no-- aah. Like AH I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

when you said 'proposal' I assumed marriage proposal... sorry if I assumed wrong... and I had no idea what prank I should've wrote about (I don't really play pranks so my prank knowledge is zero)... I'm just writing these scenarios as they come ahahaha if you can't already tell.

If it isn't clear: Yugyeom already knew about Hanna's prank and just played along but had a surprise of his own to counterattack with (the proposal.)