Seokjin x Sera

Hopeful Daydreams {CLOSED}

Requested by: Yuciey
Scenerio: When Seokjin had to bring his son with him to his schedules.

 

A/N: a few hours late for Jin's birthday but yAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (sorry for mistakes I wrote this on my phone and I have fat thumbs ahaha)


Jin sat in front of the dressing room mirror quietly flicking through the limited games on his flip phone until he was called out. He turned in his seat to find two familiar faces by the door. His eyes widened as he swiftly trotted towards them.

"Sera," he gasped softly in pleasant surprise.

Sera smiled softly as he leant in a kissed her on the cheek. She came along with a small boy that barely reached her knees despite her petite structure. She placed a hand on the boy's dark tuff of hair before addressing the reason of their visit.

"Sorry Jin, I was called in for work and you know how my boss is—" she sighed, her eyes glazing with guilt. 

Jin smiled and nodded knowingly before crouching down to the child's level. His eyes lit up and immediately ran into his father's arms. 

Sera pursed her lips bittersweetly, apologizing once more.

Jin looked up from his position, grinning and wincing slightly as his three year old son attempted to tackle him down. He laughed as he hugged him, lifting him up as he stood.

"It's alright, I've missed our Minhyun anyway," he spoke over the child's giggles before he finally settled in the nook of his father's neck.

Sera sighed. "We should really start considering a nanny."

Jin lifted a brow, moving his head slightly to glimpse at his son's cheeky expression. "Why would we do that? You know I love having my son around," he chuckled at his parteners worried expression, reassuring her once more before kissing her on the forehead and waving her off.

"Minhyun, wave bye to mummy," he cooed as he took his son's hand and gently encouraged him to wave.

Minhyun beamed, eyes turning into crescents like his mother's as he squealed bye. As he frantically waved his hands, his little fingers would hit the side of his dad's face.


After Sera was gone from their sight, Jin knelt back down. Minhyun scurried out of his arms and around to his back. He tugged on his father's back, whining for him to kneel lower and allow him to crawl onto his shoulders. 

Jin rolled his eyes, laughing softly as he gave in and let Minhyun clamber onto his back. The boy hugged his neck as Jin locked his arms around his small body. Slowly rising, the world seemed to become smaller for little Minhyun as the distance from the ground grew. He squealed with glee on the broad shoulders of his dad. He felt secure and safe no matter where they went. 

Jin wandered blissfully around the dressing room, chattering nonsense to his son. Minhyun waved excitedly at all the staff they passed, by now fairly familiar with each of the stylists. Meeting eyes with a member, Minhyun began patting hastily at his dad's shoulder, signalling him to put him down. 

Minhyun squealed as his feet touched the ground. He toddled eagerly into the arms of one of his uncles.

Taehyung laughed as he embraced the boy.

"How are you, Minhyun?" he asked playfully as he scruched his nose. He lightly ruffled the boy's straight black hair before the boy initiallised a tiny boxing match. Taehyung yelled in mock pain as Minhyun tackled his backwards.

"He's looking more and more like his mum every visit," Namjoon teased from his seat. 

Jin frowned. "He has her eyes but the rest is me," he insisted, "That's why my son's so good looking, he looks like his dad," he grinned.

Jimin watched as Minhyun continued to topple Taehyung over, completely engrossed in their play fight. "He definately got his violent side from you," he smirked.

Jin sneered before turning his attention back on Minhyun who was beginning to pull on Taehyung's hair. "Minhyun, that's enough stop hurting Uncle Taehyung," he scolded lightly.

Minhyun looked up and instantly opened his little fists full of brown strands. He pouted but nonetheless waddled back to his dad. He hugged Jin's legs, not reaching anywhere near his knees. 

Jin sat down cross legged. Minhyun then sat on his lap, back leaning on his father's stomach while he looked up at the other members. He flapped his arms up and down, whinging for all of them to sit down. 

The rest of Bangtan chuckled. "Bossy like his dad," Namjoon muttered as they obediently sat in a circle. 

Minhyun the  stood back up and rocketed across the circle, straigh to Hoseok. They exchanged a series of high pitched screams and jibberish before being told off by the staff. 

Settling onto Hoseok's lap, the adult's started up a soft chatter.

"Can he talk yet?" Yoongi asks curiously upon noticing he still only squealed nonsense.

Jin rested his chin in his palm as he shook his head. "He can walk a big now though."

"Maybe he'll be a better dancer than his dad then," Hoseok grinned as he played with Minhyun's bowl of hair.

"Sera busy again?" Jungkook asked, interrupting Jin's rebuttle.

Jin nodded, explaining she had recently been promoted and that her boss had a strong dislike for children. 

"At least we get to spend more time with Minhyun," Jimin grinned as he wiggled his fingers at the boy, causing him to abruptly stand up and launch his tiny body towards his next target. Minhyun plopped onto Jimin's lap. 

"Bangtan you're on stage in five."

Jin perked up at the announcement. "Minhyun," he called as he opened his arms. Minhyun obediently rose and hopped into his dad's arms where he was lifted off the ground again.

"You're going to stay with the stylist aunties and watch daddy perform, okay?" he instructed as they walked towards the exit. 

Minhyun's large round eyes lit up. He loved watching his dad perform. Because of the noise they usually watched from the monitor but nonetheless, Minhyun would start pointing at his dad and squealing excitedly whenever he was on screen.

Voicing out his glee once more, Minhyun swiftly planted a loud kiss on his dad's lips before being taken into the arms of one of the female staff. He shyly waved a hand at his dad and uncles as they disappeared behind the door.