Yibo and Hyesong

Hopeful Daydreams {CLOSED}

Huba huba.

 

Requested By: Hyesong

Scenario: a half Yibo.

 


I take a seat on the ground and have a short break. I can hear the shower gushing as I look around the new apartment. Most of our items are still in boxes, blotted around the room along with pillows and the large stuffed toy bear he gave me for a present some time back. I shuffle on the ground and bring the bear to me, embracing it and the cherished memories he holds.

We had started unpacking at nine in the morning and now it’s already five. The area looks so spacious and foreign. I’m both nervous and excited for the times we’ll be able to share from now on. In the kitchen, we’ll make meals together; in the living room we’ll watch television together; and every night and morning in the bedroom, I’ll be able to sleep and wake in his arms. I sigh, a smile caressing my face as my imagination fills the empty space.

I notice I have drifted in my thoughts for too long when I hear the shower head turn off. I perk up and sigh, patting the bear before getting up.

“Time to get back to work!” I say to it as I dust myself off. I walk over to a large box near the wall and open it up, it’s filled with cushions and blankets. I exhale in relief, at least we can sit on something comfortable while we wait for the couch to arrive. I blissfully begin plucking them out and placing them beside me.

“Hyesong!”

I jolt.

“Hyesong!” he calls again.

“What Yibo?!” I yell over my shoulder.

I hear cluttering, like the shower door opening. “Can you please hand me a towel?”

I can feel my pulse squeeze. I should get used to things like this—we are going to live together. “Y-yeah, one second!” I stammer as I get up and search through the boxes, trying to remember which one I saw them in. I find them and pull out a clean white towel, then hastily make my way to the bathroom.

I hold my breath and knock on the door, it echoes around the apartment. Yibo pops out his head, his hair is pushed back and still dripping with water. Water runs down his face, his neck and his arms as he reaches out to take the towel from me, his eyes locked on mine. He grins slyly.

“What’s with that look?” he teases, “You’re imagining something, are you?”

I immediately shake my head in denial, my face dangerously heating up. “N-no way! What are you saying?!” I blurt.

Yibo chuckles and tips his head. “Thanks for the towel,” he smirks, “Hyesong,” and winks cheekily before shutting the door.

I grip my chest, my heart beat drumming. I cover my face and muffle a squeal. ‘How am I going to live with this?’ I hang my head but begin stamping in embarrassment. I quickly retreat to the living room, hoping my squealing will be less audible from there.

 

I find myself taking out my embarrassment on the bear, shaking it furiously.

“What do I do Mister Bear? What do I do?” I squeeze and shake him like a mad man before my chaotic emotions are interrupted.

“Hey, where are the clothes?”

I look up.

And immediately turn around.

My face reddens and I can hear him laugh. He’s waist up. Water draws long thin lines around the arches and points of his chest and back. The only cover he wears is the towel I handed him earlier.

“Y-you’re wearing underwear, right?” I stutter with my eyes fixed on the ground.

There’s a pause before he responds, rather proudly, “No, that’s why I’m asking where we’ve put the clothes.” I hear shuffling and suddenly his moist arms are around my shoulders.

I flinch and almost throw him off. He smells like shampoo and soap. He kisses my cheek and apologizes.

“Sorry, did I take it too far?” he chuckles and kisses the back of my head, his bare arms still hugging my shoulders, “I was only joking.”

I hesitate. “So you are wearing underwear?” I squeak as I timidly twist my head to look at him.

Yibo stares at me with a gentle gaze for a moment before leaning over and kissing my forehead, the tip of my nose, then finally my lips. His lips are soft and still slightly cold from the shower, when we part he grins.

“Of course not,” he smirks.

My expression drops and I playfully push him away before running off. “I’m dating a ert!” I yell as I run.

“HYESOOONG!” Yibo bellows as he chases after me.

 


Author's Note: Sorry it's a little shorter than others... I guess it's more comedy/fluff than y... I hope you don't mind XD //extremely awkward with ual/kissing things//

Word Count: 776

Time Finished: 12:55am