Chapter Twelve

Consuming Love

The next week both of them were busy with work, so that they were only able to text each other in between or talk on the phone after their work. The media is still thinking that Brian and Chearin are in a serious relationship. Because of all that trouble, time which they can spend together is really rare, but Bom and Minji left the apartment to spend some time alone at the cinema and Chearin decided to take that chance which is why she came to Dara right after work.

 

Dara POV.

Chearin is still on the phone with one of her colleagues from America, sitting with me on the couch while my head is laying on her lap and I’m playing with her hand which is not holding the phone. I kissed her hand and made my way up to her arm kissing her skin gently. She didn’t react and kept on talking with that guy on phone, it’s really annoying me. I sat up and positioned myself on her lap, kissed her shoulder up to her neck. Now she stuttered on her phone and when I took a look at her she blushed and smirked at the same time, breathing harder than before.

I kissed my way up to her earlobe and it between my teeth, that was when Chearin hold her breath. “I will talk to you later bye.”, and without waiting for an answer of the guy Chearin hang up. I grinned on her innocently. “Already done talking Chae?”, I said and wanted to sat beside her but she looped her arms around me so that I stayed where I was. “I found something more important than talking with my corporate clients.”, she answered. “Really? What could that be?”, I answered and grinned. Chearin didn’t answer while she mustered me lovingly. I felt kind of uncomfortable and blushed a little. “Hmm that TV show caught my interest.”, Chearin suddenly said and looked straight to the TV.

I slapped her shoulder and tried to escape from her arms, but she just tighten her grip and chuckled. “Let me go!”, I said and pouted. “Aigo I’m sorry…but you really provoked me.”, she explained but I didn’t look at her with crossed arms. Chearin kissed my jaw line, my cheeks, my nose. “Pretty please.”, she begged. I looked at her and she was watching me with her puppy eyes. I chuckled and kissed her nose. “I forgive you. Will you let me go now?”, I said. She smiled and solved her grip. “Just don’t talk with your people that long on phone when you’re with me…I want you just for myself for that small time we can spend together.”, I explained and walked to the kitchen. Chearin followed me. “So you’re already jealous because of my colleagues?”, she said and smiled.

I started to cut some vegetable. “I’m not jealous.”, I answered. She looked at me quietly and started to help me with preparing our dinner. “What would you say if I don’t go to work tomorrow?”, Chearin said when we sat back at the couch with our plates. I almost spluttered my water and looked to her. “You can’t just skip work for one day.”, I complained. She raised her eyebrow. “I can’t? I’m the CEO.”, she said. “But I’m not…”, I answered and ate my dinner. “Yeah but I can give you some extra holidays.”, she said. “Nope.”, I only said. Chearin was staring at me with an open mouth. “Nope?”, she said in disbelieve. I only nodded. “Wae?”, she said pouting like a little kid. I tried to avoid smiling but I couldn’t.

“I already explained it to you. You can visit me tomorrow after work again.”, I answered but she didn’t stop pouting. I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder. “Don’t be mad.”, I said. She still didn’t answer so I pinched her. “Yah! Don’t do that. I’m not angry. I will drive to you directly after work tomorrow. Promised.”, Chearin said and looked into my eyes. I smiled and pecked her cheek. I positioned myself on her lap again, pretending to watch TV but instead of that I looked at Chearin. It’s crazy this is the third date but it already feels like so much more. Actually I’m never that fast with anyone else, but with Chearin it just feels right. Like I would know her for a long time. We’re still in the courting mode but I already don’t want to let her go. I closed my eyes, smiling happily and took her hand between mine. After a few seconds everything drifted far away into a beautiful dream world.

 

 

CL POV.

I already noticed that Dara was looking at me the whole time, but I just let her and pretended to watch TV instead of telling her. A few minutes later I sensed that Dara fell asleep and is sleeping in peace cutely smiling. She is holding my hand tightly with both of her hands. I turned the TV off with my free hand and slowly stood up to make sure she won’t wake up. I softly lifted her up on my arms and laid Dara down in her bed. I took the blanket and covered her with it. I kissed her forehead as a goodnight kiss and smiled when she whispered my name. “I’m already falling so hard for you Sandara…it’s insane.”, I said with low voice and grinned. I pecked her lips, left the room and closed her door quietly.

In that moment Minji and Bom opened the door to the apartment. “Good Evening.”, I greeted them and blushed a little thinking about how this must look like. They both looked at me. “Hey Chearin already leaving?”, Bom asked. I smiled a little. “Neh. Dara fell asleep so I carried her to her bed. How was the movie?”, I answered. “Not really interesting but okay.”, Minji answered. “I see. Well see you tomorrow at work.”, I said and smiled while I walked to the door. “Wait a second Chearin.”, Bom said. I stopped at the door and turned around to her. “I have to ask you something and better think good about it before you answer.”, Bom explained.

I was surprised but nodded. “Are you serious about my sister? She told me about past…but I can also see the way you look at her.”, Bom said and mustered me intensely. I responded to her glimpse and didn’t look away. “I’m honest about her. I know it’s kind of too soon to say, but I never felt about anyone else this way I’m feeling for her.”, I answered without hesitating. Bom smiled because of my answer and nodded. “Good. But I swear if you break her heart I will find you.”, Bom said and I know she means what she says. “We will find you.”, Minji agreed. “Don’t worry I won’t break her heart.”, I answered and I meant it. Bomzy smiled and seemed to believe me. “Good night. See you two tomorrow.”, I said and waved.

“Good night.”, Bom and Minji replied. I went out of the apartment, got in my car and drove back home. I silently opened the door of the mansion and walked up the stairs to my room when I noticed that he light is shining inside my room. I slowly opened the door and found my mother sitting on my office chair. “Mom?”, I said wondering. She looked up. “I woke up and saw that you weren’t at home yet.”, she explained. “I’m back now.”, I answered. “Where were you?”, she wanted to know. “I was out with some colleagues.”, I lied. My mom raised her eyebrow. “You didn’t do that for a long time.”, she said. I smiled a little. “Well we made a good deal today with our clients from America.”, I said. “Good job. Good night Chearin.”, my mom said when she walked to me and kissed my cheek before she left my room. “Night.”, I said but she probably didn’t hear it. I changed my clothes and laid down on my bed with my phone in my hands. I was staring on a picture of Dara which I inconspicuously made without Dara noticing it.

 

To: Dara

From: Chearin

Hey Love,

Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

I’m happy to see you later again.

XX :)