Chapter Six

Consuming Love

Sry it took me a bit to write this chapter ^^

But I put one suprise in it i hope u'll like it :)

Have fun!

 

 

After Chaerin sent me away I can't shake this uncomfortable feeling, that something's isn't okay with CL and Brian. I was really surprised by seeing him here and seeing him that close with her. I mean they broke up didn't they? I decided to ignore that feeling till it was time for the opening speech, which actually me and her were supposed to do, but instead Elena did the speech.

During that speech I watched Chearin and Brian narrowly. If you don't look close you wouldn't see those little signs, exactly like the media never wondered. Brian is still holding her close to him, also if Chearin always tries to take a step back. Even when she just moves an inch away from him he is pulling her back roughly without looking at her, just keep on talking with one of his friends. She doesn't smile and seems to look for the best way to get out of this situation. The press is busy interviewing some customers so they didn’t see how Brian left by almost dragging CL to the backdoor. I followed them by keeping some distance.

I hide behind a trash can while I could hear them talking.

 

End of POV.

 

“Okay listen...we are official in love again. Which means that you also have to act like this. Otherwise someone is going to question everything. It’s not enough only to laugh for the media and holding hands. We will move in into one of your apartments tomorrow.”, Brian said. “I don’t think so..”, Chearin answered coldly. She breathed in hardly when Brian nailed her on the wall. “That wasn’t a question it was an order! Don’t make fun of me. You know exactly what I’m capable of!”, he yelled at her. She snorted facing him without fear. “Yeah and? What will the media think if you lay your hands on me?”, she answered with an provoking undertone.

He put his hand on and closed up to her face till their lips almost reached each other. “I don’t have to hurt you physically darling. I also made some sweet pictures of you and that . Maybe I should show that to the media first so you have still a chance to deny everything and some time to think about everything.”, he whispered but loud enough for Dara to hear it. Chae could barely breath cause he was strengthen his grip while talking to her. “Go on then…..show them.”, she answered gasping for breath. He set her free and looked down on her, she slipped down the wall, her legs couldn’t hold her anymore.

“Call me when you thought about it. Deadline is midnight.”, Brian threw some pictures on her. “Otherwise those will me in the newspaper tomorrow.”, he added and left without looking back. A bruise is already forming on , she couldn’t hold it any longer and started to cry. She is angry and frustrated at the same time. She stood up, while collecting all pictures, punched the wall with her fist and ignored the pain when she wiped her tears away. Dara wanted to sneak to the door but she while turning around she knocked the trash can over. “.”, she cursed. “Who is there?!”, she heard Chearin behind her. Dara stood up slowly and turned around. “Sandara…”, CL smiled a little when she recognized her. “How much did you hear?”, she wanted to know.

Dara hesitated with answering. “Well…everything.”, she answered honest. Chearin sighed and closed her eyes for a second. “I see. Then you know my little secret now.”, she concluded. Dara only nodded. “Will you tell the media?”, Chearin asked her. “No why should I?”, Dara replied. Chae smiled a little. “Never mind. Would you like to spend some time together at a bar? It’s my treat.”, she suggested. Dara looked back to the boutique. “Don’t worry the store will close in 10 minutes anyway, Bom can handle this.”, she added. They went to the nearest bar called Havana Bar. Dara wasn’t surprised when the bouncer let them in without asking questions, as soon as he recognized CL. They went directly to the bar and ordered some cocktails.

It was a awkward silence between them. “So…what are you going to do?”, Dara started the conversation. Chearin didn’t look at her while drinking her first cocktail in a few seconds and ordering a new one. She shrugged and looked to her. “I don’t know. The pictures aren’t that good he photoshopped them. I’m more worried about the video he took.”, she answered. “Have you ever been in love with Brian?”, Dara asked before thinking about it. CL finished her second cocktail and already got her new one, she took a sip of it. “Never. He used me as his alibi. Exactly like I used him.”, she answered without hesitation. Dara couldn’t resist to sigh with relief and smiled widely. “I knew it.”, she whispered. Chearin raised her eyebrow, taking the last sip of her third cocktail.

“Really? How comes?”, she asked and smiled about the bar keeper who is refilling her glass. Dara blushed a little. “Ehem…I prefer to not answer that question…”, she replied and blushed a little more when Chearin giggled. “It’s okay maybe you will tell me the next time.”, she said with an husky voice. Her eyes are feeling so heavy right now. “T-The n-next time?”, she heard Dara next to her. “Sure why not?”, Chearin answered babbling. She can feel the alcohol running through her body directly into her head causing her to feel dizzy.

“Chearin ah are you okay?”, she heard Daras voice and felt her hand on her shoulder. She could only mumble that she’s ok. Dara on the other side couldn’t believe that CL really fell asleep at the bar table. But there she is sleeping deeply. “What am I supposed to do now? I don’t know where she lives nor anyone who could pick her up.”, Dara thought and tried to wake her up but it didn’t work. She sighed and starred at sleeping Chearin with a smile on her face. She looks cute sleeping peacefully like this while a wisp of hair is hiding her face. Dara wiped that strand behind her ear and smiled a little.

She asked the bar keeper to help her to get Chearin into her car, at the same time she called Bom. “Sandara Park! I tried to reach you! Where the hell are you?”, Bom yelled as soon as she answered the call. “Cool down! I’m sorry for letting you alone, but I will explain everything to you as soon as I will arrive. Can you do me a favor? Prepare the guest room please.”, Dara replied. “Well then Minzy will sleep in my room I guess. Why do you need the guest room? Is there anyone I should know?”, Bom asked curious. Dara sighed while driving with Chearin at the back-seat. “Just do it please! I’m begging you. I mean it’s not like Minzy wouldn’t sleep in your room anyways.”, Dara said. Bom snorted. “Fine. But you have to explain me everything!”, Bom said and hung up.

Dara drove directly to her apartment and called Bom again to help her. Bom went down with Minzy and stopped suddenly when she saw who Dara tried to get out of her car. “Sandara Park!!! What the hell did you do?! I know that you like her! But that’s no excuse for kidnapping her! Are you out of your mind?!”, Bom screamed panicking. Dara glared at her. “So that’s how you think about your sister huh? I didn’t kidnap her! Can you help me out here please?!”, Dara answered annoyed. Minzy took Chearins right arm and laid it around her shoulder to help Dara carrying CL. Bom took Chearins left arm and Dara followed them from behind. They laid her on the bed of the guest room and closed the door silently.

“Okay now. Tell me how did that happen?”, Bom asked her when they sat down on their couch. “Well she invited me to spend some time with her at a bar. She drank a little too much too fast and yeah fell asleep in front of me….and here we are now.”, Dara explained and used the short version. Bom examined her. “And what about Brian?”, she wanted to know. Daras heart was beating fast. “What?”, she stuttered. “Don’t play dumb sister. Why wasn’t Brian with you too?”, Bom repeated. Dara struggled with herself if she should tell her or not. “They had a little fight..”, Dara said. Bom wanted to ask her more but Minzy laid a hand on her arm. “Stop it Bommie. Obviously she doesn’t want to talk about it. Don’t bring her into trouble.”, Minzy said and Bom sighed and kissed her cheek.

Dara smiled thankfully to Minzy which is the only sister-in-law she would accept for her sister. Yes that’s right Minzy and Bom are in a relationship for almost two years now. Still happy and lovey-dovey. Minzy was Bom’s and Dara’s best friend since a few years also if she’s ten years younger than her and Bom. Bom fell in love with her the first time they met, not knowing that Minzy felt the same way for her too. They waited for each other for one year always hoping the other one would give her a sign or would confess. Till they’ve been alone at Bom and Daras apartment watching some movies. Minzy was comforting Bom because of an sad ending and wiped her tears away, when they looked at each other and then kissed.

After that at first it was kind of awkward between them, but Minzy took her chance and confessed to Bom that she’s in love with her from the beginning. “What are you thinking of sister?”, she heard Minzy asking her. Dara was starring at the couple and smiled.”I just thought about how you too finally confessed to each other that you’re in love.”, she answered. Bom smiled widely sitting on Minzys lap. Minzy put her arms around Bom’s wriest and laid her head on her shoulder. “It took us a lot of time.”, Bom said smiling about the memories. “But you’re both happy now.”, Dara said and both of them nodded. Minzy kissed Bom softly and Dara stood up silently to give them some time alone. “Night guys.”, she whispered and went into her bedroom.

She changed her clothes and was thinking about Chearin inside the room right next to hers. “Could we also have something like that?”, she asked herself smiling about the thoughts. She laid down on her bed still thinking about that but her thoughts also went to the moment Brian strangled Chearin. She got angry again. Dara stood up from her bed and sneaked to the guest room Bomzy didn’t notice her ‘cause they were busy cuddling and talking about random things. She closed the door silently. She could hear deep breaths and walked slowly to the bed were she could see her sleeping boss.

The bruise on colored blue and purple already. Before she knew she already touched the bruise worried to calm her anger. Chearin moved a little and took her hand. Dara froze because she didn’t want her to wake up. She couldn’t unsnap her hand ‘cause Chearin hold onto it. “Chearin..”, Dara said quietly. After a few minutes of thinking Dara laid down next to Chearin and covered them both with the blanket. Chearin turned around to her and laid an arm around her still sleeping. Dara didn’t move and just closed her eyes. It didn’t took her long to fall asleep. “Good Night Chearin ah.”, she whispered.