Chapter Seventeen

Consuming Love

Right in that moment my phone vibrated. I heart Dara groaning on my neck. "Just ignore it.", I said. She kissed her way down to my collarbone, I bit my lower lip to keep myself from . My phone only stopped for like 10 seconds till it started to vibrate again. Dara groaned and laid her head on my chest. "Go answer that call....but I won't stop what I'm doing so try to act normal.", Dara said while looking at me. I looked into her eyes while answering that call without looking who it might be. "Hello?", I said. "Chaerin? Where are you?", a worried and upset voice asked me. I was kind of distracted when Dara started to play with one of my s. "Uh...I'm at my apartment Mom.", I answered huskily. Dara widened her eyes and positioned herself beside me. "At your apartment? Why do you sound so weird? Are you at that bar again?!", my mother wanted to know.

"No I'm not. Like I said I'm at home. It's 11pm. Mom why are you calling me?", I asked. My mother went silent for a few seconds. "Am I not allowed to call my daughter at this time of day?", my mother asked. I rolled my eyes. "Of course you are Mom. But I'm kind of busy right now with some papers I still need to sign for the store in Seoul. So if you just wanted to check how I am then....", I said. "Well...to be honest I'm calling because Brian is here right now and he want's to talk with you. You need to come here right now.", my mom answered. I looked at Dara who's caressing my belly while listening to my conversation. "Brian? Couldn't he just call me like any other person? I'll be there in 20 minutes tell him that.", I answered and hung up when my mother agreed. Dara looked at me. "Brian is at your parents house? What is he doing there?", she asked. I sighed and shook my shoulder. "That's what I have to find out. I'll be back in an hour.", I said when I stand up and dressed myself. Dara looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Do you really think that I will let you go alone?", she said. "You can't accompany me Dal. I want a better situation than this to introduce you to my parents.", I answered, sat on the bed and took her hands. "You don't have to introduce me. But I at least want to wait inside your car for you.", she said. I sighed in defeat. "Alright. Get your clothes on.", I answered. Dara grinned, pecked my lips and stood up to dress herself. When we were both ready, we went to my car and I drove to my parents home. I stopped in front of a gate and honked twice. The gate opened, I drove through and stopped the car in front of the door. "I'll be back as soon as possible but promise me that you'll stay inside of my car.", I said and looked at Dara. She nodded. "I promise. But call me if I can help you in any way.", she answered. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "I will. Love you.", I said and went out of my car. "Love you too, Chae", I heard Dara before I closed the door and walked to the entrance. I went inside and our maid welcomed me. "Good Evening Leah. Where are my parents?", I asked her with my sweetest smile. Leah blushed a little. "T-they are waiting for you in your fathers office Ms. Lee.", Leah shyly answered.

"I see thank you Leah. And I told you to call me Chaerin, Ms. Lee is too formal.", I said and walked upstairs to my fathers office. When I stand in front of the door, I took a deep breath and knocked. It only took a few seconds till the door flew open and my dad greeted me. "Chaerin come in.", he said. I bowed and walked into the room. My mom and Brian were standing next to my fathers work desk. "You wanted to talk with me?", I said because none of them said anything more. "Look at those pictures Chaerin.", my mother said and pointed at the desk. I did as she said and held my breath when I recognized the pictures which Brian shot of me months ago. "I see you know those pictures.", my mother said. I didn't dare to look at her. "Brian took them months ago.", I answered. "I don't care who it was. We already told you a thousand times that you have to stop this nonsense! We can't always hide those pictures!", my mom exclaimed. I looked at her. "Nonsense?", I said. Brian closed the space between us and gripped my chin, to expose my nape.

"Didn't you tell your mom that you weren't at that bar again?", Brian asked. I tried to escape his gripe but it didn't work. "I wasn't at the bar.", I answered between clenched teeth. "Really? Where the hell did you get those hickeys then?", Brian responded. I pushed him away. "None of your business!", I said. Brian snorted. "Well that's new. Actually you don't let those girls touch you. Don't tell me your really fell for one of those ?", Brian scoffed. I wanted to hit him but he gripped my hand right before I could. "Watch your mouth!", I hissed. Brian started to laugh: "God this can't be! Ms. I don't care about anyone really is in love with one of those girls." I clenched my teeth. "Chaerin. Is this really true?", I heard my mom. I looked at my parents, when Brian let go of my hand. "Yes I'm in love. But not with one of the girls from the club. She's special and I love her..-", that's all I could say before I felt a burning pain on my cheek and tasted blood in my mouth. I felt tears in my eyes, when I looked at my dad.

"You won't ever see her again Chaerin. You are going to marry Brian in two months. We will give you one month to make your choice. Wether you are going to take your place as this families heiress or if you want to be with this....this girl.", he wrinkled his nose while saying the last words. "If you choose this girl you won't be a part of this family anymore. So think twice about it. Know this. If I will ever find out which girl did that to you, I'll destroy her life. And now.....leave!", Mr Lee coldly said. I felt tears freely running down my cheeks. "B-but Dad!", I stuttered sobbing. "Get the hell out of here!", my father raised his voice and pointed to the door. I ran to him and held his hands. "Dad please! I-I can't make this choice!", I cried. My father didn't even look at me. I sunk to the floor. "Please!", I begged hardly breathing. "Brian please lead her to the door.", my father coldly answered. I could only shake my head. "Mom! Dad! I love her more than anything! Please don't do this!", I craved, but Brian picked me up from the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

I hit his back and tried to free myself but his gripe was to strong. Brian opened the front door and threw me to the ground. "I guess we will see us in two months.", he simply said and closed the door. My whole body hurt while I was lying on the ground, but I couldn't move. "Chae!", I heart a beautiful voice coming near. "Baby what the hell happened?!", Dara shouted. She laid my head on her lap and gasped when she saw my face. She wiped my tears away. "Drive me back to our apartment please.", I whispered. I saw tears and pain in Dara's eyes when she nodded and helped me to get up from the ground. I sat on the passenger seat when Dara started the engine. The tears didn't stop floating. Before Dara could start to drive I pulled her into a French kiss till we both couldn't breath. "I love you Sandara Park.", I said. Dara smiled lovingly. "I love you with all my heart Chaerin.", she answered and started to drive. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes to forget what happened only minutes ago. Before I could even do anything more everything went black and silent.