Chapter Eight

Consuming Love

Dara POV.

 

I changed my dress into a skinny jeans and a blouse from CL’s new collection. Well let’s say I bought almost everything with my first salary. I put some new make-up on and arranged my hair to a queue which I call apple hair, but as always I’m never satisfied with it. Someone knocked at my door. “Yeah? Come in!”, I yelled still working on my queue. The door opened and closed. “I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready and your sister wanted me to look after you.”, Chearin explained and positioned herself behind me. I looked at her through the mirror and smiled. “I see. Well I tried to fix my hair but it doesn’t really work the way I want it to.”, I answered. CL mustered me a while quietly, she walked to me. “Let me try it.”, she said. I looked at her at the mirror. “What?”, I replied taken by surprise. Instead of answering she loosened the queue, fixed my hair to a perfect apple hair and caused me goose bumps. “Done.”, she said widely smiling. I blushed a little. “Thank you it’s perfect.”, I answered honestly.

Her hands are laying on my shoulders and she is looking at me with sparkling eyes. “Can I ask you something?”, she suddenly asked hesitating. I simply nodded enjoying her hands on my skin. “Do you have a boyfriend?”, Chearin asked almost whispering and blushed without looking at me. I was shocked and happy at the same time about her question. “E-Ehm…W-what did you say?”, I stuttered. She turned around and walked to the door. “Ehm…Never Mind!”, she said shyly. “N-No.”, I just said. She looked over her shoulder to me. “No?”, she asked confused. I smiled a little. “I do not have a boyfriend.”, I explained. The latter leaned against the door, raising her right eyebrow. “Really? Wae? Shouldn’t you already be married and have some kids and all that stuff?”, she asked. I became a little nervous with her looking at me that intense. “Eh..well you sound like my mother…but it’s not that easy.”, I just said and bite my bottom lip.

She is still staring at me and smiled a little. “I don’t think so. Every guy in at the opening yesterday was staring at you and everyone tried to flirt with you but you rejected them all.”, Chearin answered. I blushed, stood up and looked out of the window. Did she watch me during the opening? Why should she? You are just one of her employees! But actually that’s true…I really rejected them all. I just wanted to flirt with one person in that room and that’s the gorgeous woman standing right at my door. “What are you thinking?”, Chearin asked and seemed to positioned herself on my bed. “Ah nothing special…but it is really not that easy.”, I said while turning around. “You already said that Ssandara Park.”, she said. “Yah!! Don’t call me like that!”, I yelled before I could think about it. Chearin put her hands in the air and stopped herself from chuckling. “Neh. I’m sorry.”, she said.

I glared at her and turned around the window again. “Hey…I already apologized what else do you want me to do huh?”, she said and smirked sweetly. I took a stuffed animal of the windowsill and threw it to her, she didn’t see that coming so the teddy bear banged right on her face. “Yah! You shot me!”, Chearin complained and covered her face with her arm, now laying on my bed. I don’t know when exactly I started to fool around with her like this and feeling so good while doing so. “That is what you get if you call me Ssandara Park.”, I said looking serious at her. “I can never go to work again…”, she said. I giggled. “Come on! Don’t overstate.”, I said when I sat down next to her. Chearin didn’t move and is still covering her face with her arm. I poke her in the ribs and made her cringe.

“Don’t do that I’m ticklish.”, she complained and looked at me. I smirked evil. “Is that so?”, I asked and before she could do anything I placed myself on top of her, pinned her arms between my leg and her body and started to tickle her. She laughed really hard and tried to escape of my range but she couldn’t move because didn’t let her. “P-Please hahaha l-let…m-me go. I will do anything you want!”, Chearin begged me gasping for breath when I gave her a time out. “Anything?”, I wanted to know. Chearin nodded under me. “Yes. Everything.”, she said. “Okay. You wanted to know why it’s not that easy right? I will show you.”, I said and bend forward to her and without thinking I kissed her lips carefully.

Chearin froze under me for a second so that I already wanted to solve the kiss again, but when I tried to back off she grabbed my neck and returned the kiss affectionately. We solved the kiss and looked at each other. Chearin smiled a little. “So that’s why.”, she said with a huskier voice than before. I smiled and blushed. “Well yes.”, I answered and stood up. She sat up combing her hair with one hand. I didn’t know what to say. Where the hell did I get this confidence to kiss my boss?! But she responded the kiss so that’s a good sign isn’t it? Aish…”Hey. Don’t think too much about it now. We will talk later about this let’s eat first before your sister will interrupt us.”, Chearin said, walked to the door and opened it for her.

I nodded a little and went to the dining table with her. Bom and Minz didn’t wait for them with breakfast because they already hoped for a situation like that might happen. “Finally.”, Bom said while eating her pancake. I sat next to Bom with Chearin opposite me. “Better eat as quick as you can. She’s really hungry.”, Minzy whispered to Chearin. “Yah! I am still right here!”, Bom complained. CL and Minzy both chuckled. “I know but Dara and Chearin might also be hungry and you already ate 4 or 5 pancakes.”, Minzy defended herself. Bom on the other side just glared at her and took another one. Dara and Chearin were just exchanging glances. “So what are we gonna do today?”, Bom asked and also included Chearin with that question.

“Well how about spending some time together at the beach?”, Minzy suggested. Bom clapped excited. “That’s a great idea! How about you too? Chearin sshi would you like to join us?”, Bom asked happily. I stayed quiet and waited for Chearin to answer, who was just silently eating her pancake and now stopped her fork right before her moth. “Don’t be so formal…I’m Chearin. Well I have to take a look at my schedule and I need to go home first, but actually it should be possible.”, she answered looking at Dara. “Great! Then Dara will also join us. Let’s meet at 3pm.?”, Bom asked. Chearin ate the last bite of her breakfast and nodded.

After we cleaned the table I helped CL to collect all of her things, we exchanged numbers and I went to the door with her. “I’ll call you as soon as I know if I’ll be able to join you guys later.”, she said and smiled at me, still wearing my clothes. “Neh. You should come I mean it’s Sunday everybody needs some free time even you.”, I answered. She only smiled and kissed my cheek. “See ya later hopefully.”, she said and left me behind starring speechless at the door. “Did that really happen right now?”, I thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Sry it took me a while to update again i had a lot of tests the last days T.T

Anyways thanks to all the new subscribers and special thank you to che21lo5 for always comenting my Story:)

i really appreciate it :3

Just saw the new Chaera selca *-* god i waited for that picture the whole day ♥ kekeke

Annyeong! - Author