Chapter Eleven

Consuming Love

Both Dara and Chearin spent the hour with doing their make-up and decide which fits best to their dresses. Chearin chose her black Gucci dress, a collier and the corresponding bracelet. Dara on the other side asked Bom to lend her a pearl necklace and bracelet. Just in time Chearin arrived at Dara’s apartment to pick her up in her Lamborghini.

 

Chearin POV.

 

I went out of the car to open the door for her. “Thank you.”, Dara said smiling and kissed me on my cheek. I closed the door, got in the car and started the engine. “You look beautiful.”, I said before I started to drive. “You too.”, she answered. I drove to my favorite restaurant and stopped my car in front of the building. “There is one thing I have to tell you…”, I said and looked into her eyes. She raised her eyebrow. “You will go into the restaurant first, a waiter will lead you to our table. I will follow you after a few minutes.”, I explained and waited for her reaction.

She didn’t look away and only nodded. I was kind of surprised. “Is that okay for you?”, I asked wondering. She smiled a little. “I actually already assumed something like that. I know who is courting me so I’m okay with it.”, Dara answered and I smiled. “Alright then…here comes the waiter. See you inside.”, I said and kissed her cheek. The waiter opened the door, bowed and helped Dara out of the car to lead her to our table. I watched her till she disappeared inside the restaurant and noticed the glances of all the guys who also watched her.

After a few minutes I got out of my car, entered the building and took the fastest way to a separate room, where the waiter who accompanied Dara before opened the door for me. I walked through the door to the table where Dara is already waiting for me, looking absolutely stunning. I sat down facing her while we got the menu. I already knew what I want to eat so I rather watched Dara reading the menu. She was frowning and seemed to took a look at the prices. “Everything okay?”, I wanted to know. Dara looked up to me and smiled a little. “Sure…”, she said hesitant.

“Is there anything you absolutely don’t eat?”, I asked. She shook her head. “I actually eat everything.”, she replied. “Well then I would recommend you the balik salmon filet.” I said and waited for her to find the dinner on the card when she widened her eyes. “Are you insane?”, she uttered. I hide my laugh with coughing. “Choose whatever you want. It’s my treat.”, I answered. She wanted to say something but stopped when the waiter came and asked us about our order. “The filet twice please and your best wine.”, I said before Dara could say anything. The waiter smiled a little, bowed and left the room again without waiting for Dara to say something. She glared at me and crossed her arms.

“What?”, I asked. She didn’t reply immediately. “Just because you invited me doesn’t mean that you have to order the most expensive meal.”, she complained. I laughed a little and she kicked me under the table. “Ouch! Hey you don’t have to hurt me. If it’s not enough I can also order the whole menu if you want me to.”, I answered and she kicked me again. “You know exactly what I mean…a salad would have been okay too.”, she said. I snorted. “Taste the filet first. If you don’t like it I will order a salad for you.”, I answered. “Don’t even think about it.”, Dara warned me. I raised my right eyebrow and looked at her with a provoking smile. “You want to test me?”, I said. She sighed a little. “God! Why do you have to be this stubborn?”, she complained.

I laughed and braced my chin on my folded hands on the table, looking sweetly at her. “Otherwise you wouldn’t have a reason to kick me.”, I answered and she blushed but laughed. The waiter brought our wine and I raised my glass to clink glasses. “On a beautiful night.”, I said and Dara smiled. “On a beautiful date.”, she answered and we took a sip of our glasses. “So…what should I know about you?”, I asked her. She thought about my question. “Well you already know my sister, my workplace. My parents aren’t rich like yours. My dad is working at a small company which develops nano technologies. And my mom is working for a hospital she’s a nurse.”, Dara explained. I nodded a little.

“How many boyfriends and girlfriends did you already have?”, I asked. She was really surprised about me asking her that question that offensive. “Serious ones.”, I added. “Only one.”, she answered. “With a guy?”, I wanted to know. She shook her head. “No. I mean it’s not like I didn’t try a relationship with a guy, but it was never serious. There was only one girl. Anyways it never got this intense if you know what I mean…there was always another woman I thought about.”, Dara answered and gave me a look which already told me the answer. I blushed. “Me?”, I asked and she smiled. “Wow you can also become nervous?”, she asked and laughed. I scratched my head and took a sip of the wine. “What about you?”, Dara asked. I swallowed hardly. “You mean serious ones?”, I asked. She shook her head. “Every relationship.”, she said.

I sighed a little. “Well…like you I tried it with boys but it didn’t work. How you’ve already heard from Brian I had a lot of girls. To make it clear, they never touched me and I only pleased them.”, I stopped to see how Dara would react about that story, but she wasn’t shocked so I told her the truth. “There was once a serious relationship. My parents didn’t know that I only love girls so they were kind of shocked when they found me with her in my bed. They kicked her out of the house and told her to never ever dare to show off again. After that they asked Brian to act as my boyfriend ‘cause I went home with a lot of girls to provoke them. When they almost wanted to disinherit me I decided to open a club called “timejump”. No paparazzo’s allowed.”, I ended my explanation and drank my wine.

“But then Brian found a way to make these pictures of you and one of the girls?”, Dara figured. I only nodded and mustered her. “You could say that it’s only photoshopped.”, she suggested. I smiled a little. “Well if it would be this easy I would not let him threaten me.”, I answered. Dara mustered me with a questioning look. “He has a video of me and her.”, I said with low voice. The waiter came and served our filet. “Why don’t you just confess everything to the news? Then it wouldn’t be a scandal when someone show’s them a picture of you and a girl.”, Dara asked. I ate the first bit of my dinner. “Well if my parents wouldn’t be against it I would do it right now. Don’t understand me wrong. They can disown me if they want I wouldn’t mind…less stress and more free time. But nonetheless they are my family and I don’t want to lose them.”, I explained.

“I know what you mean…but shouldn’t they support you instead of hiding what you really feel?”, Dara said. That’s exactly what I thought so many times. “Yes they should but they are too worried ‘bout how the media would react about that confession and more important about our business clients and all the customers.”, I said without looking at her, feeling her intense glimpse. “Really? I don’t think that your clients would cancel their contract with you just because of that. I mean they only want that you do your job that has nothing to do with your private life. Doesn’t it?”, she said and started to eat her dinner now too. “A scandal like that isn’t good for the company, so it’s bad for the clients cause the public knows with who they have contracts.”, I explained and Dara couldn’t disagree with that so she stayed quiet.

We ate the dinner in silence for a while and I wanted to give her some time to think about it. “So we can’t be together in public?”, Dara asked. “No only like this.”, I said and laid my hand around hers with which she is holding her fork. Dara looked into my eyes and smiled. “So I won’t be allowed to tell my friends and family about it?”, she asked. I shook my head. “Not even Bom.” I replied. Dara leaned back on her seat still looking at me. “I can’t hide it from Bom she knows me to well.”, she uttered. I sighed a little. “Good point. Okay… you can tell it Bom but no one else.”, I agreed. Dara smiled widely. “Deal.”, she said. I raised my eyebrow. “What? So this is a trial now?”, I said and laughed. Dara laughed too and took my hand. “Of course not. But by the way the filet is really good you were right.”, she replied. I smiled and kissed her hand lightly. “I already know what you like.”, I said and smirked.

Dara laughed and we ate dinner while talking about simple things like our favorite color and music. We ordered a dessert and I feed her with the ice cream. When we were done I paid the bill and we took the backdoor to go to my car. I drove her home and parked in front of the door. “Thanks for the beautiful night.”, Dara said. I turned my body to her. “You are very welcome.”, I answered and smiled. Dara blushed and looked out of the window. “W-Well I should go now. Bom is probably already worried.”, she said. “Probably. But let me first do one thing.”, I said and she turned her head to me. I laid my hand on her cheek, looked directly into her eyes and slowly moved my head to her lips. She didn’t move and her glimpse is focusing on my lips.

I kissed her softly first to find out if she will respond the kiss or not, but I didn’t had to wait a second. She laid her hands around my neck, closed her eyes at the same time as I did and responded the kiss affectionately. I smiled a little in the kiss and deepened the it a bit. I felt butterflies in my stomach also after we solved the kiss. Dara seems really shy now. “Good night Chea.”, she said and hearing her saying my name like this felt like a caress. I smirked a bit. “Sweet dreams.”, I answered. Dara got out of the car. “Write me when you are back home.”, she said before she closed the door and I waited till she went into her apartment, still smiling like a idiot. And the radio is playing her favorite song. 

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all thought it's hard

-John Legend All of me-

..............................

From: Unknown

To: Chearin

So that’s the huh?!

Sweet picture of you two.

XOXO

 

--------------------------------------

Uptdate took me bit longer this time i'm sorry work is killing me lately xD

Hope you liked it :) (for who is thinking 'bout which dress i thought for Chearin: (http://www.red-carpet.de/sites/redcarpet/files/styles/gallery/public/images/image/2014/05/20/cannes-2014-blake-lively-kleid-schwarz-weiss-gucci-premiere-getty-440.jpg?itok=mZu5_XgG))

♥ -author