Chapter Three

Consuming Love

After Dara and Bom heard the news last night, the discussed about the best way for Dara to start a conversation with Lee Chaerin.

I must smile while I was thinking about that conversation. I left the house early today to be at the store at 6am. because I still have to prepare the food for the buffet.

 

Flashback

 

“Maybe you can bump into her “accidental”.”, Bom suggested. I raised my left eyebrow looking at her. “Really? Normally you’re more creative Bommie.”, I . “Hey why not?! It’s simple yes….but effective.”, she answered confident. “Okay let’s say I would really try to bump into her “accidental..”, I emphasized it with quotes. “what if she’s drinking or eating right in that moment and spit’s it because of me on other persons or worse chokes?!”, I explained while really imaging it. Bom hit my arm softly. “Stop it! Just be natural and maybe she will talk to you. Then you don’t have to do anything. Everything will be fine you’re just too tired.”, Bom tried to comfort me. I sighed. “I hope you’re right.”

 

End of Flashback

 

I was absolutely deep in thought when I heard something  bursting into pieces right next to me. When I looked around I saw our new trainee lying on the ground, utterly shocked and right in front of her pieces of champagne glasses distributed all over the ground. Unfortunately they were already filled with champagne so that a lot of clothes became wet. The guardian of the girl did already notice that and went to her. “Sarah! What the hell did you do?! Can’t you watch your step?! The clothes are ruined because of you!”, the minder yelled.

While the guy was yelling at her, Sarah already cleaned the floor from the glass fragments. “Stop yelling at her. We can be thankful that she wants to do an internship in our company. And by the way the same thing happened to you at your first day here. So the next time when something like this happens, think about the way you felt when that happened to you, Justin.”, I interrupted him and placed myself between him and Sarah. “But…the shop will open in less than two hours!”, Justin complained. I ignored him and kneeled down to the girl, to help her cleaning the floor.

“Are you okay?”, I asked her. Sarah brushed a tear away and nodded lightly. “I will collect the rest of it. Bom needs some help in the warehouse you can fetch the new clothes there but first take a break and eat something. Forget what Justin said and don’t worry I’m your guardian from now on.”, I said and smiled at her. Sarah looked to me and smiled a little. “Are you sure? I can clean the floor first and fetch the new clothes.”, she answered. I shook my head. “No it’s fine. Take a break, calm down and then go to Bom.”, I said emphatically. Sarah nodded, stood up and went to our break room. “Justin I guess you have some work to do, don’t you? There is no time for standing still behind me.”, I said coldly without turning around.

“Y-Yes M-Ma-am”, Justin stuttered and left. I finished collecting all of the glass fragments and took a look on the clothes. “God they are really ruined….”, I thought loudly. “It’s just clothes, gladly the girl is okay thanks to you.”, I heard a husky voice behind me. I winced and turned around quickly. I was just staring at her with a open mouth, unable to move or saying something. She smiled. “Am I looking like a ghost or something?”, she asked choking laughter and looked on herself. She’s wearing a short skinny dress and black pumps. I close my mouth and stand up immediately.

“N-No…I-I’m sorry. I-I just didn’t admit you that early Ma’am.”, I answered nervous. “I’m always early to look after my employees. Also call me Chaerin. You must be Dara our new branch manager?”, CL said and smiled a little. “Y-Yeah I am. Pleased to meet you. Do you want me to show you around?”, I asked still excited and nervous. Chaerin nodded. “That would be great. It’s only one hour till we official open the doors so I should know where everything is.”, she answered and I smiled. “Okay so as you can see the buffet is ready and there will be more than enough to eat and to drink.”, back in my element I explained her professional where to find everything.

 

Chaerin POV

 

I followed Dara around the new store and listened closely. It was kind of cute how she reacted when she recognized who I am. “Chaerin, pull yourself together. She’s your employee…that’s not your club it’s work.”, I scold myself. “CL are you listening?”, I heard Dara asking me. How did she call me? “Uhm sorry what did you say?”, I answered looking straightly into her eyes.

“I just told you that this is our storehouse. What are you thinking about? Is something not right?”, Dara said. I looked around. The ruined clothes are already changed into new ones, someone turned the music on and well there is nothing to complain about. “No everything is great. I just hope that you prepared your speech for the media.”, I replied. Dara widened her eyes. “A speech? I thought that you would do the talking part…I mean you’re the CEO.”

“Yes but you’re the boss and the face of this boutique. So it’s your turn.”

“Well then I will definitely need your help.”

“That’s okay. Let’s do it together?”

Dara smiled brightly. “Neh. So there is still a quarter-hour left. Do you want to eat something?”

I actually wanted to reply when suddenly a black-haired woman interrupted us.

“I heard food? Did they also deliver corn?”, that girl asked excited. 

 

--------------------------------

I will try to do another update later it's a little bit short i guess ^^

Thanks again for subscribing and commenting my Story!!:)

I hope you'll like it.