Chapter Nine

Consuming Love

Chearin POV.

 

Before I left Dara I already called my driver to fetch me and he was already waiting for me with my black Lamborghini. He opened the passenger door for me. “Good Morning Miss Lee.”, he greeted me smiling and took my bag. I smiled a little. “Morning Tyler.”, I greeted him back and got in the car. Tyler put the bag in the trunk, get in the car and started driving. I dragged my phone out of my pocket and wrote Elena to send me my current schedule. I only had to wait a minute and immediately took a look at it. A meeting at 12 pm. and some paper work, so nothing which could stop me from going to the beach.

“Are my parents at home?”, I asked Tyler. “Mr. und Mrs. Lee went to a business lunch. They want me to tell you that they will be back home late tonight and your aunt called them because she wants you to watch over her son this afternoon, Miss.”, Tyler explained. “Thanks for keeping me up to date.”, I said and called my aunt to tell her that I will babysit my little cousin. We arrived at home and I gave Tyler some free time, only told him to be back at 3pm. After he left I renewed my make-up, handled the paper work and informed me about the topic of the meeting. I didn’t change my clothes and sitting like that in my office when my phone vibrated twice.

 

From: Dara

To: Chearin

Hey,

Sry if I interrupt you in a meeting.

Do you already know if you’ll come with us to the beach?

 

From: Unknown

To: Chearin

Hey darling,

With who did you spend your night this time huh?

Unfortunately I forgot my camera.

XOXO

 

“Who the hell?”, I asked myself still looking at the message of the unknown number.

 

From: Chearin

To: Dara

Hey Ssandara Park,

Sure I will join you like you said everybody need some free time.

I will fetch you guys at 3pm.

 

I giggled sending that message while imaging her reaction. “She will kill me at the beach for sure.”, I thought widely smiling. “Ms. Lee been drowned at the beach, no one knows who killed her.”, I thought about the upcoming headlines while my phone vibrated again.

 

From: Dara

To: Chearin

-_- I already told you not to call me like this, pudong!

Maybe I will just stay at home…

 

I chuckled when I read her message. God what is this feeling? I can’t stop smiling and my belly is itching. I hit the answer button.

 

From: Chearin

To: Dara

Okay okay. I will simply call you Dara then.

But please don’t stay at home I’m begging you.

Pudong? No one called me like this before.

 

After I sent the message I waited for her to answer but she didn’t so I clicked back to the unknown message. I tried to figure out who this could be. Brian wouldn’t hide behind an unknown number he would simply show up and clarify his position. Maybe he gave that girl my number which made the pictures and the video? But why should he? And why should she threaten me when Brian is already doing it? I decided to put the phone on my table again and continued to get all facts for the meeting with our corporate client.

When it was time I changed my outfit into my business suit and went to the meeting. As expected everything was great and the client signed the contract. I shall creative the perfect dress for his daughter only by knowing her instructions how she imagine it. I went back home, replaced my suit thru a bikini, a shirt and hot pants. I gripped my beach bag, put my sunglasses on and left the house while Tyler is already waiting for me with our limo. I got in the car and Tyler first drove to my aunt to fetch my cousin Hyomin and drove on to Dara and Boms apartment where they arrived exactly at 3pm.

 

 

Dara POV.

 

After that sweet chat with Chearin I spent the rest of the day with my sister and Minzy by watching TV and thinking about what to wear later at the beach. We had lunch at our parents house and after that it was almost time for Chearin to fetch us. I couldn’t decide between two bikinis while Minzy and Bom were already waiting for me at the door. “Unnie we will be late if you don’t come now!”, Minzy yelled. “Just a second!”, I screamed. I put both bikinis in my bag and went to the door. The three of us left the apartment and noticed that CL is already waiting for us with a white limo and a guy who opened the door for us. “That must be a mistake.”, Bom said to the guy. That guy smiled a little. “I don’t think so. I was told to fetch three women who look exactly like you.”, that man said. “B-but..”, Dara stuttered but before anyone could say anything more a little boy appeared in the door of the limo.

“What are you guys waiting for? Get in! I want to go to the beach!”, he complained and grinned. Someone pulled him back in and Chearin stick her head out of the car. “I’m sorry for my cousin. But he is right, get in if you still want to go to the beach.”, she just said and disappeared again. Me, Bom and Minzy got in the car and Tyler started the engine right away and drove off. I sat on the right side of Chearin with Bom and Minzy at the opposite side. That little boy had his seat at CL’s lap with her arms around him. “Are you jealous?”, Chearin asked me with low voice and looked at me with a smile. I blushed a little and avoided her glimpse. “Why should I?”, I replied. I heard her chuckling and I dig her softly in the ribs.

“Alright. Alright. Don’t be mad. You know… you could also take Hyomin’s place if you want.”, Chearin said. I smiled a little. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”, I answered. CL didn’t answer and kissed her cousin on the cheek who was playing with her phone. A few minutes later the limo stopped and that guy opened the door. “We arrived Mesdames.”, he said and bowed. “Thanks Tyler. Okay then let’s get go to the beach.”, Chearin said. Hyomin didn’t wait for them and made his way through them out of the car. We climbed out of the limo and I could only stare at the view right in front of us. I expected the national beach with a lot of people and almost no place to move, but instead of that I could see white sand, not a single person and cyan water. Chearin walked in front of them and looked back to them. “What are you guys waiting for? A special invitation?”, she asked and walked to one of the five loungers.

“A private beach?”, Minzy said in disbelieve, while they followed CL. “Well a good place to hide our dead bodies.”, Bom whispered. Me and Minzy glared at her. “Don’t be stupid.”, I said. Chearin already laid down at the lounger and was watching her cousin who started to build a sand castle. “Make yourself at home. If you need anything let me know.”, she said and smiled. I chose the lounger right next to her. “Chearin ah…ehm where can I change my clothes?”, I shyly asked. She faced me and smiled a little. “You didn’t change your clothes yet? Well you can change in the limo. Shall I accompany you?”, she answered. I nodded and we went back to the limo. “I will wait outside. Call me if you need help.”, she said and I went inside the car. I took the two bikinis out of my bag. One of them is pink and the other one gold. I stared at both of them and tried to decide which of them to wear. “Chearin!”, I yelled.

She opened the door and stock her head inside the limo. “What’s wrong?”, she asked. I turned around with both of the bikinis. “Which one would you choose?”, I asked. She raised her right eyebrow, took a look at both of the bikinis and mustered me. “The pink one.”, she answered. I smiled and packed the gold one away. “Thank you.”, I said and gave her my sweetest smile. Chearin blushed a little but smirked widely and closed the door again. I changed my clothes and got out of the car with nothing but my bikini on. Chearin leaned against the limo with her back looking straight to the beach where her cousin is playing. I leaned against the limo next to her and kissed her cheek. She looked to me. “What was that for?”, she asked smiling.

“For helping me out.”, I answered. But the truth was I just felt to do so. She was staring at me and seemed to think about something when suddenly: “I want to court you.” I returned her look in disbelieve. Did she really say that? “W-What?”, I stuttered. She came a little closer. “I would like to take you on a date.”, Chearin said with sparkling eyes. I got a little nervous, I’ve waited so long for this moment. But I can’t think clear now. “B-But what about Brian?”, I reminded her. “Don’t think about him…I can handle him.”, she answered without hesitating. My sight went to where you can still see that bruise pretty clear. Chearin laid her hand on my chin and lifted my head. “Don’t worry about it. I would never let him hurt you nor anyone else. So. Give me a chance please?”, she said with her hand still holding my chin affectionately.

I couldn’t resist her look, her scent, my heart is melting already and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. “Okay Lee Chearin. I will allow you to court me.”, I answered and she smiled happily, when I just gave her a short kiss on her lips before I ran away to our lounges. But suddenly I could see Minzy and Bom panicking about something in the water and when both of them saw me and Chearin, I could hear Bom screaming for help. Chearin was exactly behind her. “Where is Hyomin?!”, she yelled behind me. I could see Bom pointing at the water, I looked to the water and saw that little boy far afield in the ocean. “He can’t swim.”, Chearin said terrifying quiet and then I could only see her sprinting to the beach.

To be continued...

 

----------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it:) 

author