No Update

Consuming Love

 

Hey guys :)

Merry Christmas!!!:3 

I wish that all of u also had an amazing and fulfilling Christmas Eve. Enjoy the time with ur loved ones as mutch as you can and capture every single moment of it. I had to learn this lecture the hard way this year. Family is the best thing on earth. With family I don't only mean mother and father, family is something you choose. When I was younger I always had the hope that I could somehow freeze the time. I always wanted that my family could remain as it was. When Twilight became famous I also wished that we all could become vampires xD. (Insane I know xD). Unfortunately up to now no one found a solution. This year I lost my grandma and my dog. I loved them both so much-still do- it really felt like someone took my heart and squashed it. 

I guess you're already asking why I am telling you this right now, don't ya? Hehe. Well like I said capture every moment with the people you love the most like it's going to be the last. Take pictures, make some funny videos, do the things you love with those people. One day when that person died, it will be the memories you will always think about. And when you did it right you will find peace with yourself.

Thank you guys for reading my story. I really appreciate it :3. I'm really excited for new pictures of Chaera for Christmas xD let's see if they will gives us what we want. 

Btw. I'm really curious how you guys spent your evening and also if you celebrate Christmas or not :) if you want just let me know.

So for now :) 

Author over and out :) <3