Chapter 10

Consuming Love

Chearin POV.

 

My heart was beating way to fast and at the same time skipping a beat. I forgot about everything when I saw Hyomin that far away in the ocean. I sprinted to the water and started to swim as fast as I can to my little cousin. I swam to that little boy and saw him laying on a air bed peacefully sleeping. “Thank God.”, I gasped and laid my arms on that air bed. “Hey little boy. Wake up!”, I started to tickle him and woke up laughing. “Stop it! I’m awake.”, Hyomin laughed, then he realized how far he is away from the riverside. “Did you take me this far away from the beach noona? To have some time alone with me?”, he asked puppy-eyed.

I chuckled a little and he slapped my arm pouting. I smirked and kissed his cheek. “Sure. You got me.”, I answered and now he was really happy again. “They seem to be worried. Especially that girl with the pink clothes. Do you like her?”, he asked innocent. I was really too surprised to answer, which made him giggle. “Yes you are!”, he clapped his hands and grinned. “Hm. Well Hyomin what would you say if it’s true that I like her?”, I asked and wondered how he could notice that I like her more than the other two girls. I mean he’s six years old, actually he shouldn’t think about something like that. He mustered me intense and took a while before he answered. “I don’t mind. As long as you still love me more than her I’m okay.”, he answered.

I smirked a little. “Of course you’re the only one in my heart, my little cousin.”, I said and he hugged me or more probably my head. “Let’s go back to them.”, I said and he only nodded smiling. I turned the air bed and swam with him back to the beach. Back at the beach Hyomin didn’t even wait for me to explain everything, as soon as we’ve reached the beach he jumped from the air bed and went back to his sand castle ignoring Bomzy and Dara. So the three of them looked wondering at me. I walked to them and smiled. “He just fell asleep nothing to be worried about.”, I said. Bomzy breath in relief and went back to the lounger. Dara is still mustering me. “Are you okay?”, she asked and I just nodded and gave her my sweetest smile.

“Like I said he just fell asleep. But he thought I wanted to be alone with him.”, I explained. Dara responded to my smile. “So that was actually your plan? Having some time alone with him?”, she asked. I went with her back to the lounger. “Of course. I wanted to ask him about you.”, I answered with my serious look. She raised her left eyebrow. “Mhm. And what did he say?”, she wanted to know. I kept myself from smiling and looked right into her eyes. “If he’s okay with me spending time with you instead of him.”, I replied honestly. She wasn’t able to shut again. “Y-You did what?”, she stuttered. I chuckled. “I told you the truth. Oh and just that you know, he gave me his permission.”, I answered.

I thought she might just look away now but instead she smiled and kissed my cheek. “Well then I’m allowed to do this every time I want now?”, she asked looking at me with sparkling eyes. “Maybe. I first have to think about it.”, I said and smirked when she pouted. “Look..”, I took her hands in mine. “We will talk about everything tonight. I will take you to the best restaurant in the city and we will have a great time and it’s my opportunity to get to know you.”, I said. Dara smiled a little. “Okay. Pick me up at 7pm. alright?”, she said and I nodded.

 

We spent the rest of the day at the beach and after that Tyler drove Bomzy and Hyomin back to their homes but I wanted to go with Dara to the mall first before giving her time to get ready for our date. I guided her through the mall to the Chanel store where I called before we came, so they closed the store right after we went in. The boutique assistant listened to the instructions I gave her for the perfect dress which would fit the best in my opinion. It didn’t took her long to find the first three dresses and Dara went to the fitting room to try them on. First she tried a dark blue one with rhinestones. I mustered her but it didn’t emphasize her curves and didn’t really fit. “Next one.”, I said and Dara went back in again and changed it into a red one, but that didn’t fit at all.

“God no.”, I shook my head. “Hey! Don’t be so mean!”, Dara complained. I smiled and apologized before she changed again. And that dress really fit her well. (Link: http://cdn.jolie.de/bilder/blake-lively-in-chanel-haute-couture-600x900-1135058.jpg) I couldn’t look away. “Wow.”, I uttered and Dara smiled. “I’m really looking like a goddess in this dress, don’t I?”, she said proudly and looked at herself in the mirror. “Well it’s not the dress which makes you look like a goddess.”, I answered and blushed as soon as I said that loudly. She raised her eyebrow. “What did you say?”, she asked. I turned my back to her. “Uh nothing!”, I said and heard her giggling. “Could you please repeat that?”, she said innocent. I sighed. “I don’t know what you mean. Let’s go buy that dress.”, I just said and turned around to her.

She took a look on the price tag and blanched. “…Nope.”, she just said and went back into the fitting room. I positioned myself exactly in front of the curtain. “What’s wrong?”, I asked. “I won’t buy it.”, she said and I could barely understand her. “Of course you won’t buy it. I will. What? Did you think I will take you to the mall, chose the dress with you and let you pay it?”, I almost complained. She went out of the fitting room already changed her clothes. “Chearin you won’t buy that dress for me.”, Dara said and looking really serious at me. I raised my right eyebrow. “I won’t? You’re sure about that?”, I asked and smiled. The boutique assistant didn’t wait for more, took the dress out of the fitting room and went strictly to the till.

I didn’t wait for Dara, walked to the register to give the assistant my credit card. Dara waited for me at the exit. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. “What?”, I asked with the shopping bag in my hand. “I told you not to buy it. It’s too expensive Chearin.”, she explained. I pursed my lips. “But you love the dress don’t you?”, I asked. “Yes. But that doesn’t mean that you have to buy it for me.”, she said. “But you look stunning in it.”, I replied. Dara smiled a little. “That’s not important. I can’t afford things like that.”, she tried to explain. “Well but I won’t refund it.”, I said and left the store with her. It took me a while till she finally accepted the Chanel bag. “Thank you. I will make it good to you.”, Dara said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled. “You don’t have to.”, I answered. “But I want to.”, she replied. I didn’t answer and just smiled. We went back to the limo and Tyler stopped at Dara’s apartment. “So see you in one hour. Call me if you need anything more.”, I said and kissed her cheek, before she left the car and went into her and Bom’s apartment. I waited till I couldn’t see her anymore and gave Tyler a sign to drive me home. “Be careful, Miss Lee.”, Tyler suddenly said. I looked to that little window in the front to him. “What do you mean?”, I asked. “Nothing Miss. Just be careful.”, he repeated. I smiled a little and nodded. “I promise.”, I answered. 

 

_______________________________________

Short update:)

Hope you liked it:)

-author