Chapter Four

Consuming Love

Dara POV.

 

I sigh mentally and avoid to roll my eyes. “Why did I mention food? I mean I know that Bom would hear it even if she’s miles away.”, I thought. “Of course they delivered corn. I just ordered it because of you Bom.”, I said. Bom cheers happy and hugged me tight absolutely ignoring Chearin standing right beside us. “That’s why you are my favorite sister!”, she said while hugging me. “I’m your only sister Bommie.”, I answered and hugged her back. “But still my favorite one.”, she said. “Let’s discuss this later…you forgot to welcome our boss.”, I pointed to CL. Bom saw to Chearin.

“Oh Miss Lee! I’m so sorry! If I hear food I kind of forget what’s around of me.”, she apologized. “No worries. Let’s go get something to eat before you’re going to starve.”, Chearin answered and walked to the buffet. I followed her. When Bom saw the corn she run past CL and started to eat not waiting for them. “She really does love corn doesn’t she?”, Chearin asked me while taking a champagne glass and hand me one too. I took it and smiled thankfully.

“Well yes….if there’s anyone or anything standing between her and food she will definitely destroy it.”, I answered. CL smiled a little. She looks so stunning. The dress shows her curves perfectly. You can see a little bit of her décolleté. Her hair is open but combed to her right side, showing her neck on the left side. The dress is low-backed and showing her back until shortly before tailbone.

 

*Snap*

“What?”, I looked back to Chearins face. “Are you okay? I asked you three times if we should take the corn and keep it to a safe place till the opening ceremony is over.”, CL answered straight looking into my eyes, not smiling anymore. I blushed a little still about her look. “E-Eh only if it’s okay for you.”, I said avoiding her intense glimpse. “Alright then. I will bring the corn to your break room. By the way… I like my dress on you. It really suits you well.”, she said before she turned around and walked to the break room with the tablet of corn in her hands.

I looked after her till she closed the door behind her. “Did she secretly call you beautiful just a moment ago?”, Bom asked me now standing beside me, still eating. I nodded my head in disbelieve not able to answer. “Well Sis, seems like your chance of her falling in love with you isn’t that impossible. Kekeke.”, she said giggling. I couldn’t answer still looking to the door of the break room.

 

CL POV.

 

“What the hell did I just say?! Are you insane Chearin?!”, I thought to myself. I put the tablet down on the table and leaned myself against the table. “Why did I do that? That never happened before. Well there has never been someone like Dara before either.”, I sighed loudly. My heart still accelerate thinking about her staring at me acutely. It really also how she blushed when she realized that I caught her looking at me. “Stop it! Not here. You know what happened the last time you thought like this.”, I scolded myself and closed my eyes. My phone vibrated, I looked down on it. It was a message from my parents.

 

From: Dad

To: Chearin

I heard the news about you and Brian. You know that we love you Chearin. But what the hell were you thinking? We made that story up for a reason. Something like what happened between you and Maya can never ever happen again. Do you understand me? We will talk with Brian. Maybe we can fix that.

 

“Great….that day seemed to be a good one at the beginning.”, I thought loudly. I can remember Maya really well.

 

Flashback

 

“Okay you can open your eyes now”, Maya whispered next to my ear. I did how she said and opened my eyes. We’re both laying on my bed, with only one difference. I’m dresses and she’s now only wearing bra and slip. I looked at her body not sure what to do. “You like your birthday present Chea?”, Maya said softly and started to cover my face with kisses. I don’t really know what to do but I smiled lightly.

“Yes I do.”, I simply answered. She kissed my lips affectionately and took my shirt off. “Don’t worry. I’ll be soft.”, Maya said between kisses. She get on top of me, deepen the kiss while her left hand wandered from my neck to my jeans and she wanted to open it when suddenly the door opened. “Chearin, sorry for interrupting but I thought you and Maya would maybe like….”, my Mother forgot what she wanted to say, when she saw Maya sitting on top of me just quickly solving our kiss. “What the hell are you two doing?!”, she yelled and Maya got off of me immediately.

“M-Mom…I-I can explain that to you!”, I stuttered putting on my shirt again. Maya meanwhile dresses herself. “You don’t have to explain anything I’m not blind Lee Chea Rin! Maya get the hell out of here! And don’t you dare ever coming back !”, Mother said coldly. “But Mom!”, I whined, with tears in my eyes. “It’s ok Chea don’t forget that I love you.”, Maya said so that only I can hear it. “Get out!”, my Mom said again. Maya left the house and my mom left me alone inside my room. I cried the whole night.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Chaerin? Oh you’re still here. Uhm…is everything ok?”, I heard Dara’s voice when she entered the room. I felt a tear falling of my face. “Ah yeah sure. I-I just wanted to see if there’s enough champagne.”, I answered croaky. Dara put herself in front of me. “Are you okay?”, she examined me and whipped a tear away from my cheek. I took a deep breath and nodded. “Everything is fine.”, I simply answered.

“Okay. I just wanted to tell you that your assistant is already waiting for you and also a lot of media. There is only five minutes left.”, Dara explained while keeping sight of me. “I see. We should welcome our guests with our speech.”, I went to the door, opened it for her. “Shall we?”, I said and smiled a little. Dara smiled brightly also a little nervous. “Sure. But only with you.”, she answered and went through  the door. I smiled more. “That girl is driving me crazy already.”, I thought and followed her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

addicted2luv: here you go ^^ sry it took me bit longer

che21lo15: i hope you liked it :)

dominatrix: she really loves her food:D 

I hope you all liked the chapter :)

Who knows what's going to happen in the next Chapter?hmm

we'll see xD