Chapter Seven

Consuming Love

Chearin POV.

My head hurts, exactly like my throat and I can still feel Brians hand. I wanted to comb my hair with my fingers but I couldn’t ‘cause somebody was holding my hand. Right beside my ear someone mumbled something and I felt the warm breath. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to figure out who it was. I was looking right into Daras face and my nose touched hers. She was still sleeping peacefully and didn’t notice that I woke up. Her left hand is laying around my neck while her right hand is holding my left hand. I tried to remember how I got here.

I went with Dara to my favorite Bar, we drank some cocktails….or better I drank too much….and then….I passed out. I couldn’t remind myself of what happened after the bar and how I got here. This must be Dara’s home. what did I do to her? I slowly looked down on us. She is still wearing her outfit of yesterday and so do I. Thank God!, I whispered and smiled a little. “But how comes that we’re lying in your bed like this?”, I asked myself and looked at Dara. I can’t move without waking her up so I decided to use that time by enjoying the view and mustered her face intensely.

She looks so breakable like porcelain, but at the same time so strong and confident. “You are really a natural beauty.”, Chearin said and smiled. I sighed. “I really need to stop to think like that about her…before I fall to hard.”, I thought. Dara moved a little and smiled. “Chearin.”, she whispered and opened slowly her eyes looking straight into mine. “Morning.”, I said. She blushed and sat up in a second. “I’m so sorry!”, she answered and almost jumped out of the bed. I sat up slowly ignoring my headache. “Sorry for what? Did I do something to you?”, I wanted to know.

Dara didn’t turn around and didn’t answer right away. “No you did not. You drank too much yesterday. I don’t know where you live so I thought could sleep at my and Boms apartment.”, she replied. I was starring at her back. “Thank you for helping me out. Well…I don’t want to bother you but…can I take a shower before I leave?”, I asked shyly. Dara finally turned around and smiled a little. “Sure. The bath is the second door right next to this room. I will bring you a towel and some new clothes if you want.”, she said. “That would be great. Sweatpants and a top is okay.”, I answered and gave her my sweetest smile. Dara blushed again, just nodded and left quickly. I used that time and took a look at my phone, checking for the news. I got five new messages all from Brian.

 

From

To Chearin

Tick Tock 30 minutes left CL.

23:30

 

From

To Chearin

Do you think I won’t upload those pictures Chearin?!

Call me…

23:45

 

From

To Chearin

Are you really sure that you want to ruin your distinction?

23:58

 

From

To Chearin

Fine I won’t do it but just because I’m in a good mood today…

I just got my money from your parents. We need to talk.

Call me asap.

00:02

 

From Unknown

To Chearin

You’re lucky that Brian is such a coward.

I would upload that video without hesitating.

That night was amazing so everyone should know,

don’t you think?

Xoxo

 

I checked the news and couldn’t find any rumors of me and that . There were only some articles about the new shop. I breath in relieve. Brian was always good in threatening but he never kept his word. I laid my phone on the pillow and went to the bathroom.

 

Dara POV.

 

I still blushed thinking ‘bout how Chearin looked at me when I woke up. Bom and Minzy fell asleep on the couch and they are still sleeping. “Hey guys! Wake up!”, I yelled and shook Boms shoulder. Bom laid on top of Minzy snoring quietly. “Just two more minutes sis.”, Bom mumbled, she is hiding her head on Minzys neck. “It’s an emergency otherwise I wouldn’t wake you too up on a Sunday.”, I said still shaking her shoulder. Bom opened her eyes and sat up lazily. Minzy moaned a little but also opened her eyes. “What happened?”, Minzy complained. “I slept in the same bed with our boss and woke up holding hands with her!”, I almost yelled but lowered my voice.

As soon as she said that Bom and Minzy were absolutely awake. “You did what?”, both yelled. “Sh! But she wasn’t anry.”, I said. “Where is she now?”, Bom asked. “She’s taking a shower.”, I replied. Bom and Minzy are just starring at her. “What?!”, I yelled. “Well we’re just wondering why you are here talking with us and not spending some time with her under the shower?”, Bom answered and Minzy giggled. I hit her with a pillow. “That’s not funny!”, I said angrily. Bom pouted and clanged to Minzy. “What happened between you too last night?”, Minzy asked and laid her arms around Bom.

“Nothing… she was drunk and I fell asleep next to her. We woke up nose to nose and she was staring at me.”, I answered and blushed again thinking about her intense glimpse. “Well that’s a good sign. She stayed and didn’t just left.”, Bom said. I sighed and nodded a little. “I need to bring her a towel and some clothes. Can you two make breakfast?”, I said and walked to my room. Bom and Minzy looked at each other. “And I thought she will never get a girlfriend.”, Bom whispered but I could still hear her. I ignored her and entered my room, fetched a towel and took my favorite grey sweatpants and a simple black top.

I walked back to the guest room, while Bomzy is already preparing breakfast for them. I laid the towel at the door knob and the clothes at the bed of the guest room. After that I joined Bomzy by preparing pancakes. “Good Morning.”, I heard a husky voice behind us after a while. I turned around and had to gulp hardly. God why does she also have to look so y in those kind of clothes?! Her black hair is still wet from the shower and the top suits her curves perfectly. “Morning. I hope you’re hungry.”, Bom greeted her. Chearin smiled a little looking at Dara. “Yeah if I don’t bother you staying for breakfast? Thanks for the clothes.”, Chearin replied. I blushed a little and looked away.

“Not at all. Stay please and you’re welcome.”, I said concentrating on the pancakes. Bomzy left them silently to put a blanket over the table. Chearin went closer to me and looked over my shoulder. I can smell her scent by how near she’s standing beside me. “It smells really good.”, CL said. I put some batter into the pan, avoiding to look at her. “You can already eat some if you want.”, I suggested. “I will wait. Everything okay with you?”, she asked. I looked to her and smiled. “Sure it’s just a little strange to have you as a guest I mean you’re our boss. I didn’t thought that…”, I stopped myself and tried to get the burned pancake out of the pan. Chearin laid her hand on mine at the pan and helped me, standing right behind me I could also feel a strand of her wet hair on my cheek.

“Eh..T-thank you.”, I stuttered and let her take the pan. “Let me finish the rest of the batter. You’re still wearing the dress of yesterday, take your time and change your clothes.”, she said and pushed me softly away from the stove. “Are you sure? I mean you are our guest.”, I complained. Chearin was already in her element. “Don’t worry I can do this. Go on. Change your clothes.”, she answered and smirked at her. I responded to that smile and went to my room again to finally change my dress into some comfortable clothes.