Chapter Fifteen

Consuming Love

Finally done updating sorry it took me quite a while this time, but I wanted it to be something special. Hope you guys can forgive me (pls?). 

Have fun:)

- author 

____________________________

 

A few weeks passed. They spent every single moment together when time let them. Most of the time they were at Dara's apartment to avoid the paparazzi. But this time it's different Chaerin invited her to one of her apartments, it's the day of her 6 months anniversary. Well at least that's the main reason, the other one would be to give Bom and Minzy some time alone.

Sandara Park P.O.V

I just went out of the shower and tried to choose the perfect outfit for tonight. It's the first time for us to stay together for the whole night to be honest. I mean Chae almost always arrived here after work, stayed till I fell asleep in her arms and when I woke up...she was already gone. Even Bom doesn't know when Chaerin leaves if it's right in the morning or as soon as I fall asleep. But tonight is going to be different. I will stay with her the whole night and I'm really excited for her surprise. She was so secretive about tonight, only told me her address and the time when I should be there. While drying my hair I chose a dark blue skinny jeans even if it's not that easy to undress it, if you know what I mean, and a white shirt which shows my figure pretty well and which Chaerin designed and made only for me.

After drying my hair I put some make-up on and dressed myself. I already put everything important into my bag. Well almost...I took the casket and opened it. It was a necklace and a ring pendant with our date and my name engraved. The necklace is gold, the ring half gold half silver with a little diamond in the middle. "I really hope she will like it....", I uttered to myself. I put it into my bag, left my room and wrote Chaerin a message that I'm on my way to her. It's already 5:40pm. but she didn't answer me like the whole day. "Sis! I will go now. Wish me luck.", I yelled. Bom stood up from the couch and hugged me tight. "Enjoy your night.", she whispered next to my ear.

I blushed a little brightly smiling, but slapped her arm softly. "You and your dirty mind. Enjoy your night with Minzy too.", I said and winked. Bom smiled while looking at the latter on the couch. "Don't worry we will. But you have to go now, otherwise you'll be late.", Bom said and opened the door for me. I grabbed my jacket, gave her a quick hug and went out the door. 15 minutes left to make it in time. Outside I was looking for a taxi which took me some minutes till I finally sat inside of one. "Where would you like to go Miss?", the driver asked. I smiled a little and told him the address. The apartment is located at the other side of the city so it took the driver quite a while to get there.

He killed the engine, turned around and told me the price for the drive. I searched my purse inside my bag but couldn't find it. I must forgot it at home. "Just a second I will go to get the money.", I said. The driver nodded and I ran into the lobby of the skyscraper. Inside of it I asked the receptionist to give me access to the 10th floor which is Chae's penthouse. He looked on a list to check my name, then he lead me to the elevator to ripe a code into the number pad. "Have a great time Miss Park.", he said and let me alone. The doors closed and the elevator made his way up to the 10th floor in only a few seconds. "10th floor Ms. Lee.", a female voice said. In front of me was a glass door which opened automatically and showed a big open room, which leads to the balcony or more the roof garden.

Rose petals are all over the ground, soft music is playing and I can smell some delicious food mixed with Chaerin's perfume. "Chaerin?!", I yelled and walked inside of the big room. On the right half of the room is a big white leather couch, a glass table in the middle and at the wall a big flatscreen. The left half seems like the dining room with a big wood table and just a few steps away a fireplace with a white carpet in front of it. If you turn the corner there is a wide floor including three more rooms separated by doors and a huge black kitchen. Some pots are placed on the stove and seem still hot. "Hello?", I yelled again, more excited than before. Instead of the voice of my girlfriend I heard someone else. "When did you say will she arrive?", that female voice said. "6pm. Why?", I heard Chaerin. Short silence. "! She already must be downstairs!", Chaerin shouted. A door opened and CL almost ran me down, when she suddenly froze just an inch away from me.

"Babe!", she stuttered surprised. "You are already here.", she added and smiled. I didn't know what to say. Who the hell is that girl in the bedroom of my girlfriend?! And why the hell is my girl only wearing a black sports bra and black shorts around her?! She almost forgot our date! "Dara?", I heard Chaerin say my name. In that second a girl maybe in the age of Chaerin walked out of the room only dressed with a towel. "You must be Sandara.", that girl said. I clenched my fists and felt tears in my eyes. Déjà vu. "What is this Chaerin?!" I yelled and looked directly into her eyes. She cringed but responded to my look without looking away. "It's not like it looks like Honey. I swear!", she said and her eyes begged for understanding. I felt the tears running down my face and looked at that girl. "If it's not what it looks like...tell me what else THIS is.", I demanded. Chaerin wanted to wipe my tears away but I slapped her hands, turned around and walked to the elevator. "Dara!", I heard her directly behind me. "I got it Chaerin. No need to tell me any details about it.", I said coldly without turning around just waiting for the elevator.

"Let me explain everything. You totally got it wrong.", she said standing right behind me and I could hear she was crying too. I quickly turned around to her and pushed her, which only made her back off one step. "How could I get that wrong? Did you two at least have fun together? Why couldn't you wait for me?", I yelled and slapped her arms, shoulders, till she gripped my hands and pulled me close to her body. We are both crying, she kissed me softly on my lips and I first tried to avoid her touch. That was when she deepened the kiss, over my lips begging for entrance and I couldn't do anything against it. My lips kind of automatically opened for her, I stopped to push her away, laid my arms around her neck and responded to the kiss till we both had to gasp some air. My head leaned against hers, we are both panting and looking at each other.

Her hands are around my waist and she is lovingly looking at me. "You are.... the only..... one for me.", Chaerin stuttered between some deep breaths. I looked into her eyes looking for one sign if she's lying, but I couldn't find one. "Who is that girl?", I asked. Chaerin pecked my lips and moved a few inches away. "I wanted to introduce you to my little sister Yuna.", she said and waited for the girl with the towel to appear next to them. Yuna shyly smiled. "Hello. Sorry for making you think like that. Like my sister said she really is in love with you only. So no need to worry.", her sister said. And now I really feel embarrassed. What was I thinking? I smiled a little while Chaerin wiped my tears away.

"You don't have to be sorry....I do. I mean I know you wouldn't do that, but anyways I thought like that.", I answered "It's okay. I would also think like that if I would see that in your apartment. But she only helped me decorating the apartment and to chose the right music. I cooked your favorite meal and Yuna should decorate the table. She broke the whine and all her clothes were ruined. That's why I told her to take a shower and to choose some new clothes.", Chaerin explained and took my hand.

Yuna nodded. "I'm a little clumsy...that's why I actually didn't want to help her but she kept asking me so I did it anyways.", Yuna added. We walked to the couch and Chaerin and me sat down. "So nothing to be worried about.", I said and the two sisters nodded. "I actually wanted to leave now, cause my job with decorating is done. So don't mind me. I will just change my clothes and then I'll leave.", Yuna said and turned around to get to Chaerin's bedroom. "That's not necessary you can stay if you want to!", I said. Chae's sister turned around smiling. "It's okay. I heard it's your 6 month anniversary so I will just leave you two alone. Don't worry.", she said and smirked. "Okay. Can I ask you a question?", I shyly said.

Chaerin questioning looked at me and her sister nodded. I gulped a little. "The taxi driver who drove me is still waiting outside for me to give him his money. Could you please pay him for me? I will give it back later, I just forgot my purse.", I asked. Chaerin chuckled a little. "Too excited for tonight huh?", she said and told her sister where her purse is to take some notes out of it. I slapped her arm playfully. "I'm sorry.", I said looking at her. She just smiled and kissed my forehead. "Forgive and forget. It's our day/night so let's forget about it.", she said and I kissed her softly. She responded to it till a few seconds later her sister came back already dressed and walked to the elevator. "Good night girls!", she yelled before the doors of the elevator closed.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

"So we're alone now.", Chaerin said while I was playing with her fingers. "Mhm.", I answered. I felt her hand under my chin softly lifting it up, when my eyes met her's the only thing I could see was pure love, affection and desire. "Are you hungry?", she asked in a way that it could mean two things. I smiled a little feeling kind of shy right now. "Y-Yes.", I stuttered. I saw how her pupils widened because of my answer and she kissed my lips affectionately. Only after a few seconds she already solved the kiss again and bit my lower lip carefully before letting it go. That was when my stomach grumbled. We both chuckled. "Alright let's get you something real to eat.", Chaerin huskily said, took my hands and lead me outside to her roof garden. It looks like a little paradise. A lot of green plants all over the place, in the middle of it a little table with a lot of food on it.

We both sat down on the ground opposite to each other. The biggest bowl included ramen with chicken and all sorts of vegetable. In the other dishes were also Sushi, steamed vegetables, different kinds of fruits and as if that's still not enough, different cupcakes and brownies. "Baby?", I heard Chaerin's voice from far away. "Huh?", I mumbled and looked at her. She is smiling at me. "I asked you if the food is okay for you, or if I should go to get something else.", she said. I smiled. "Are you insane? This is too much. Did you cook all of it?", I asked. Chaerin chuckled. "Sure what kind of date would this be if I wouldn't cook something for my one and only Sandara Park.", she answered. I blushed a little. "You're crazy Miss Lee.", I shyly said. "Only crazy about you Miss Park.", Chae answered with her husky voice and caused me goosebumps but in a good way.

Time stands still
beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

I didn't answer but took some ramen instead. "Take as much as you want.", she said and started to eat. "Thank you Chae. This is so sweet. And I almost ruined it.", I said and looked at her. Chaerin smirked, took my hand and caressed it softly.  "Like I said forget it. You can make it up to me later.", she said with an glowing look. I slapped her hand. "You really can't wait don't you?", I said but couldn't resist to smirk. She winked and we both ate in silent for a while only listening to the sweet melody playing in the background. Chaerin suddenly stood up and walked in front of me. "Can I have this dance?", she asked. I looked at her startled. "B-But I can't dance.", I stuttered. Chaerin smiled. "You just have to follow my steps. Trust me. It's really easy. Nothing to be worried about.", she assured. I took her hand and stood up. She took my left hand and laid it on her right shoulder. She hold my right hand with her left and laid her right hand on my waist. "Ready?", she asked. I smiled a little and nodded.

I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

"Keep your eyes locked to mine. Let the music be your guide.", Chaerin said and started to dance with me. I only looked into her eyes and followed her lead. It felt so easy to follow every step, every twist. "You look so beautiful baby and so talented.", Chaerin said after another twist. I smiled. "Thanks to your lead Baby Rin.", I answered. The song stopped and we slowed down our dance a little. I laid my arms around her neck and my head on her chest, I felt her arms around my waist and a kiss on my forehead. "I love you.", I said on her chest. I felt her smile and she lifted my face, looking into my eyes. "I love you too Dal. Happy 6th anniversary.", she said and leaned down to kiss my lips. I responded softly to it and pulled her closer to me. But before she could deepen the kiss I solved it laying one hand on her cheek caressing it softly. "Before I forget it...and I'm sure I will if we don't stop now....I have something for you.", I said, took her hands and lead her inside again to the couch where I left my bag.

We both set down on it and I gripped the casket inside of my bag. I gave it to her very excited about her reaction. "You didn't have to pay me something honey. I'm happy with you around me.", she said. I smiled. "Stop your sweet talk and open it.", I demanded. Chaerin smirked but did as I said. She took the necklace and saw the ring pendant. When she saw my name and the date inside of it she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "This is the sweetest gift I ever got.", she said and gave me the necklace to put it on her. When she turned around I shoved her hair to one side and bared her neck. I put the necklace on, placed a kiss on her neck and back hugged her, my hands on her abs. She shivered a little. I moved my lips to the sensitive spot right behind her ear. "God you're really driving me crazy.", Chaerin said in low voice and slowly turned around. Her eyes were darker than before and I can see that she really tries to control herself. I smiled innocently. "What do mean?", I said.

CL raised her eyebrow and before I could move she already carried me on her arms to her bedroom. "....you know that I can walk by myself right?", I uttered. She smiled as innocently as I did before. "Sure. But then you could run away.", she answered. I questioning looked at her. "What do you want to do?", I asked. Instead of answering my question she just laid me down on her bed and walked to her desk. I followed every move of her with my eyes, thinking about what she would do. She turned around with a little box in her hands and slowly walked to me. My eyes were attracted from her abs, her arms, her cat like sight. "I also want to give you something.", she said and sat down next to me, handing me the box. My mouth was totally dry, so I just took the box and opened it. Inside of it was a white plastic card. I just looked at her. She chuckled.

"That's the key card for this apartment.", she explained. "W-What?", I stuttered. Chaerin nodded and smirked. "Whenever you want to see me, or want to have some time alone you can always come here without asking me.", she said. I felt tears burning in my eyes. "Oh my god Chaerin....this is so sweet.", I stuttered and tears were rolling down my face. She wiped my tears away and hugged me tight. "I love you so much.", she said and kissed my hair. "I love you much more.", I said and wiped my tears to stop me from crying. I laid my head on her chest, listening to her strong heartbeat and my arms laying around her. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent. "Thank you for this beautiful evening.", I whispered. Chaerin was caressing my back and I could feel her smile on my head. "Thank you too Baby.", she answered.