Chapter Thirteen

Consuming Love

Dara POV.

 

I was late for our date, missed the bus and had to wait for a taxi way to long. While I got inside the taxi I tried to call Chearin but she didn’t pick up, so I sent her a text instead that I will be late. This was the first time that Chea invited me to her apartment to spent a night with her together. I checked my bag to make sure that I really didn’t forget anything important. Charging cable, keys, money for the driver, mace, clothes. Okay I guess I have everything I need. I looked at my phone but there was no message from CL only one from Bom which says: “Have fun tonight ;) you know what I mean.” I rolled my eyes but had to smile. I replied to her: “Thank you. I’ll let you know how it was ;P” It only took her some seconds to answer me.

“Sandara! You two aren’t in a relationship for so long! Behave!” I chuckled about her answer and decided to wait a little before I will reply. “We arrived Miss.”, the driver said and scared me a little. I smiled lightly. “Thank you.”, I went out of the car and wanted to pay the guy when I saw that I don’t have enough money. “Eh…just wait a second I will call a friend and she will pay you.”, I said and didn’t wait for his answer when I already tried to call Chearin. She didn’t pick up my call and still didn’t answer my message. I cursed inside my mind and thought about what to do now. “Miss it’s okay just go to your friend and promise me to come back as fast as you can.”, the driver said friendly. I smiled a little and nodded. “Alright it won’t take me long.”, I said and almost run away to Chearins apartment.

Inside the building I told the receptionist who I want to visit and he sent me to the elevator after typing something inside a key field. I took the elevator to the 6th floor where I was able to go directly into the apartment. “Chearin?!”, I yelled not sure if I should walk more inside the apartment. I heard some softly music playing inside the living area which you can see from the floor. You can also smell the scent of a sweet perfume and roses. “Baby Rin?”, I yelled a little louder than before and walked to the living room. There were a lot of roses laying on the floor and also a prepared dinner table. After a minute Chearin appeared in front of me, only wearing a towel, no make-up and with wet hair. “S-Sorry but I forgot m-my money a-and I have to…”, I wanted to explain but a brunette walked out of Chearins bed room only in her underwear.

“Chae what did you do with my shirt?”, that girl asked but stopped when she saw me. “Oh hey. Chearin didn’t tell me that we’re going to have visitors today.”, that girl said. I looked back to CL who seemed to be unsure what to say. “Who is that?”, I asked with shaking voice and I felt tears inside my eyes. “Dara..Babe it is not how it looks like.”, Chearin tried to explain and wanted to walk to me. “Stop! Don’t come near me!”, I said and hated myself for my shaking voice and the tears which are now freely falling from my eyes. Chearin did as she said but her glimpse was really hurt. “Let me explain…please I’m begging you.”, she stuttered. I can see the tears inside her eyes but I don’t want to hear it. I turned around and ran out of the apartment.

 

 

I woke up soaked in sweat, breathing hardly and I could feel a tear on my cheek. I wiped it away and calmed myself down. It was only a dream, nothing to be worried about right? After I convinced myself about that thought, I took a look on my phone and was happily surprised to see a message of Chearin. I looked at the clock. I still have enough time to make myself ready for work but Chea must already be busy.

 

To: Chearin<3

From: Dara

Thank’s for the sweet good night message.

I guess you’re already busy as always.

See you later

xoxo

 

I went to the bathroom and prepared myself for work. Done with the make-up I walked to the kitchen where Bom was already waiting for me. “Morning.”, I said and took the cup with coffee she gave me. “Morning. Did you have sweet dreams?”, Bom asked and smiled innocently. I raised an eyebrow while drinking my coffee. “Bad dreams.”, I answered and walked with her to the door. “Really? What happened in that dream?”, Bom wanted to know. I sighed and struggled about telling her or not but I decided to do so. “So Chearin cheated on you in that dream?”, Bom said when I was done with explaining. “At least it seemed like that I didn’t really let her explain everything. Do you mean it has something to say? Like she will cheat on me in the future?”, I replied.

Bom took her time to think about my question while we we’re inside my car and I drove to the boutique. “I don’t think that she will cheat on you. Yesterday when you were already asleep… she carried you to your bed and when she wanted to leave I asked her about her intentions about you. I believe her answer…I could see the truth inside her eyes.”, Bom answered. I shortly looked at her. “What exactly did you ask her?”, I wanted to know. Bom didn’t look at me rather out of the window. “I wanted to know if she is honest with you and I believed her answer. So no I don’t think that she will cheat on you. Really.”, she answered. I could only smile about that answer. “Thank’s unnie.”, I replied. Bom just smiled at me. After a few minutes we arrived at the boutique when I wanted to park at my usually spot I saw a black Lamborghini right beside my parking lot.

“That’s not possible.”, I uttered to myself when I parked my car and got out of it. “Isn’t that our boss’ car?”, Bom asked and sounded as confused as I felt. “It looks alike.”, I said while be both went to the servants' entrance and inside the building. Inside the building we already saw our colleagues already busy with their work. “Are we late?”, I asked myself and took a look at the clock which tells me that we are right on time. I stopped Sarah when she passed me. “Morning Miss Park.”, Sarah greeted me friendly. I responded to her smile. “Morning. Would you mind telling me why everybody is already working that hard?”, I asked her. The girl turned a little and looked around. “That’s because Miss Lee is here today. Nobody knows what she’s doing here.”, Sarah whispered so that only I can hear her. “I see. Thank you Sarah.”, I said and smiled.

When Sarah walked away I let Bom know who is visiting us today. I greeted all my colleagues and went to the changing room to change my clothes into my uniform. When I finished changing I left the room and walked back to the sales area where I looked around. Right at the entrance of the store I saw a black haired woman with her back facing me. I watched her a while and waited for her to turn around. It only cost me a minute when that girl looked around and it was really Chearin wearing a usual uniform of the company. I am so used to see her wearing suits or just expensive brands, that’s kind of strange to see her in one of those uniforms. She immediately saw me when she turned around, and shaped to a bright smile when she made her way to me holding some new clothes. “Morning.”, she greeted me still smiling at me.

I mustered her from head to toe. It’s almost unfair that she is looking so gorgeous in that uniform where another woman almost looks like a boy wearing it. “Stop undressing me with your eyes…you can do that in the break room…kekeke.”, she winked at me only whispering. I blushed and slapped her shoulder. “I didn’t do that! I am just surprised to see you here like this.”, I said what was running through my mind. Chearin chuckled. “Working. One of your employees is sick so I volunteered to help you out. And what do you mean with “Like this”?”, she replied. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. “Like in our uniform and not in one of your business suits.”, I answered. Chearin raised one eyebrow. “What don’t you like me wearing this uniform? I thought then it would be easier for our colleagues to accept me as one of their owns.”, she answered almost pouting. Now I had to chuckle. “Don’t be miffed. I think it’s a good idea. I’m just not used to see you in an casual outfit. But you look really good in that outfit.”, I answered honestly. Now Chearin smirked. “Don’t I? Well by the way you are my boss for today…I will do anything you want.”, she said and winked. I blushed again, more than before and before I could answer her she left me to refill our bag shelf.    

 

______________________________________________

Updated :)! Took me while xD I'm sorry.