Let's have fun!

Our Manager

 

You were in bed but woken up by the very loud……

 

Ricky.

 

“----!!!!!! GET UP WE HAVE SCHOOL TOGETHERRRRR~” He clapped his hands and banged any surface he saw. You opened your eyes and Sungyeol entered the room joining in with Ricky. But he had a pan and wooden spoon and started hitting those together. “GET UP. GET UP. GET UP. WAKE UP YOU BUM~” They Started singing a chant together “PRETTY ------ YOUNG ------ LAZY ------- GET.UP.” You stood up and yelled. “I’m getting up! I’m getting up!” The two left the room giggling and you walked downstairs. The boys were watching tv then turned their eyes to you.

 

“Where’s Sungjong?” You looked around in your pajamas

“He ran off as soon as Ricky and Sungyeol went into your room.

You rolled your eyes “I knew it”

 

You went up into your room and got dressed. It was the first time Infinite (excluding Sungjong) saw you in your uniform, they all wow-ed like Teen Top did but Sungyeol and Dongwoo went crazy. They ran up to you and picked you up. They got you to sit on their shoulders and you kept your skirt down. “Yah, she’s wearing a skirt, be careful” Sunggyu warned them. They carefully put you down and you straightened yourself. You went into the fridge and poured water in a cup.

 

“----- let’s go we don’t want to be late” Sunggyu picked up your bag and headed for the door.

You put the cup down and looked at him. “What do you mean we?

“We’re going to drop you off” he smiled

“But I go to school with Ricky and there are going to be so many fans and” You gasped “What about Yeonhee?” You looked up at him with big eyes

“Okay fine, why don’t we disguise ourselves then?”

You looked down and around the place. Biting your bottom lip “Okay”

 

Infinite went up stairs and got dressed. L was the only one who didn’t move

 

“Aren’t you going?” You looked at him

“I already took you yesterday” he said with his eyes to the screen

“Okay then” You picked up your bag and waited for the boys outside.

 

While you were waiting, you had your back facing the house. Ricky walked out and gave you a bottle of juice. “So the others are coming with us?” He looked at you. You nodded. You heard the door open and looked their way. Sunggyu wore a jacket, denim pants, scarf and a snapback. Woohyun wore the same thing but without a scarf. Dongwoo walked out with nerdy glasses, a jacket and pants. Hoya wore the same thing but with a hat. Sungyeol wore a long coat, hat, glasses, leather gloves and to touch up, a fake moustache. Sungjong wore a scarf, sunglasses, long-sleeve shirt and denim pants. You and Ricky looked at them like O_O. “You guys look ridiculous!” You were shocked, and Ricky laughed his head off. “Can you all at least take some of those things off so you look normal? Especially you!”  You looked Sungyeol up and down “Lose the coat ad moustache!” You complained while Ricky still laughed. After everyone was set you all walked to school together.

 

On the way, some girls noticed they were Infinite, you were just glad that they didn’t stop you guys and asked for autographs. You all got to the front gates and you and Ricky turned to the boys “Okay ----- have fun~” Woohyun hugged you. “Be good and don’t cause trouble” Sunggyu put his arm around your shoulders. Dongwoo cupped your face and looked into your eyes “Make sure no boys try to get with you”. Hoya kissed your temple “Do well~”. Sungyeol hugged you and picked you up “I’M GOING TO MISS YOUUU~”. Sungjong kissed your forehead and smiled “Have a great day~”. They turned around and left, you watched them then turned around with Ricky. Right in front of you stood Yeonhee. –Great..- You sighed, Ricky’s eyes widened.

 

“HEY ------”

“Hi”

“Hi Ricky” She blushed

“Hey”

“Umm, me and Ricky are going to need to be alone for the day, so can you.. Find someone else to hang with?”

She looked at the both of you and her smile faltered. “Oh, I get it…” You and Ricky felt sorry for her at some point. “You need to solve some family problems right?” She winked “Okay, I can leave the two of you”

 

She skipped off and the two of you looked at each other. He shrugged and hi-fived you, smiling. The rest of the day was nice and peaceful without Yeonhee bothering you. After school, you and Ricky sat in front of the convenience store.

 

“I know the best place to hang out after school, me and Changjo go ALL the time” He looked at you with big wondrous eyes

“Yea? And where is that?”

He took your wrist and pulled you out of your chair “W-WHAT ABOUT MY DRINK?!”

 

Ricky let go and quickly ran back to get your drink, he ran towards you and took your hand then the both of you zoomed off. After a couple of meters you stopped in front of a big arcade store. “We’re going to play here?” You looked up at him, he looked down at you and smiled “Yup, now let’s go!” He took your hand and you played games together. You played the skill tester but won nothing. You played basketball but where you only shot the balls into the hoops, Ricky won the game.

 

You played a game of air hockey ad you won that game. Then you raced in cars, there was another person who joined in and they won the game, Ricky came second and you came last.

 

“WOO! That means I won!” He raised his hands

“NO IT DOESN’T COUNT” You protested

“Yes it does, if I came before you than I won, so it’s 2-1. HA!”

“IT.DOES.NOT.COUNT. So it’s 1 All”

“I-”

“LET’S GO ON WITH THE NEXT GAME!”

 

You cut him off and left the game then Ricky followed you. You played Tekken and there were 3 rounds, Ricky ended up getting that point. Then you played a shooting game. You lasted the longest therefore you won. It was now 2 All and there had to be an end to your deal. The deal was “The person who wins the most games has to buy the loser food for the rest of the day

 

The final game was Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). You both picked your characters song and difficulty. You picked standard and Ricky chose Difficult. He looked at you and smirked. You looked back at him surprised and raised your rows.

 

“You sure?”

He shook his head and rolled his eyes “Why do you think I chose it” He jumped and did small warm ups.

You laughed and watched the screen “You are sooooo dead”

“How can I be dead? You obviously get more points if you choose a higher level”

“But you’re going to miss most of the steps”

“Me? Miss steps? Puh-lease! I was born with the right moves”

“Whatever”

 

The song started and it was a quick song. Ricky’s feet were all over the place where your feet were in sync with the game. Ricky started pressing whatever he could. A large crowed formed around you and all eyes were on you, not Ricky. He gave up and watch you win. The song ended and you stomped the last step “Sweet victory” You pressed a button on the game which ended it. You and Ricky stepped off the stage and took your bags then out the arcade to the noodle shop.

 

The lady came back with your bowls and you both dug in.

 

“You were just lucky” He picked up a while heap of noodles with his chopsticks and took them in one go.

“No, you were just stupid to choose a high level on a fast song, babo” You pointed your chopsticks at him and started eating.

 

It was getting late and Ricky got a call. “Mm, hold up” he said with a full mouth of noodles and took his phone out of his pocket.

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Ricky! Where the hell are you! It’s getting late and ----- will get sick. She also needs to plan things for Infinite’s concert” C.A.P complained

“We’re at a noodle shop, we’ll go home after eating, don’t worry”

“PALIWA!-” beep

 

Rick hung up and went back to eating. “Hurry and eat, we gotta get home quickly or C.A.P won’t quit nagging us” He drank the last drop from the broth of the noodles and put the bowl down “Okay let’s go. It was a good date” He stood up and went to the counter. You finished your bowl the way Ricky did (Which you weren’t meant to since it didn’t look lady-like) and coughed a bit –D-did he just say date?- Ricky walked past you and out the doors “Let’s go~” Yu stood up and followed him out.