Exposed

Our Manager

 

Saturday had approached within the week and you were getting dressed for a day out. Since Teenfinite refused to change the date so you decided to tell Hyunjun that they would be going too. You knocked on Hyunjun’s door and slowly looked inside to see if he was sleeping or not. The bed was already neatly made so he seemed to be awake. You closed the door and turned around to wake the others up. As you did, Hyunjun came out of the shower, his torso was completely exposed, showing his chocolate abs.

 

Your eyes widened and your mouth was open. L was walking downstairs and saw the scene, he grew a little pissed so he grabbed a pillow from a chair upstairs and threw it down. Hyunjun coincidentally caught it and you both looked up. L smiled and looked won at you he waved his hand for you to come over. You smiled at Hyunjun and went upstairs.

 

“What was that all about?”

“I’m having a wardrobe catastrophe, and I need your help” He took your hand and pulled you inside

 

L roomed on his own and you thought his room would be a mess. “Wow, so this is how you live?” You looked around and he let go of your hand then went into his wardrobe. “Yes, because I eat and wash up in my bedroom” You gave him a look “I was just asking, your room is spotless. My room has clothes and rubbish all over the floor” L came out with two shirts, one was a black short sleeve v-neck and the other was a black collared long sleeve.

 

He threw the tops on the bed and at that moment, he turned his back to you and took off his shirt. You saw his exposed, broad back and was impressed, he put on the short sleeve and turned around to you. You took a took at his shirt then he changed to his other top, again, exposing himself. He put his arms into the sleeves and turned around to you while buttoning up his shirt. You saw his bare chest and stomach, your eyes widened and you turned around feeling embarrassed. L smiled and approached you “So? Which one?” You exhaled and turned around with your eyes closed “The one you’re wearing now” Then you quickly let his room.

 

L smirked and finished dressing up. You waited downstairs and one by one the boys came down dressed in their own sense of style. You told them to wait in both vans as you waited for Hyunjun. He came out and you both walked out at the same time. Sunggyu drove the other van and Hyunjun was the driver for the van you were in. L saw that you were about to sit in the passenger seat, then he rushed himself in front and closed the door on you. You stepped back and was a little shocked. “What is that guy’s problem today”

 

So you ended up sitting in between Sungjong and Woohyun, behind you was Chunji, Ricky and Dongwoo. Both vans drove off, on your way there you were a little bored, you got out of your seat and clung onto the back of Hyunjun’s chair.

 

“Oppa, when we get there, what do you want to do first?”

“Since none of us had breakfast this morning, why don’t we go eat?”

“Alright, and I’ll take you to the best clothing stores”

L looked back and glared at Hyunjun then at you. “Yah, sit back and put on your seatbelt. What if we get into an accident” He lightly pushed your shoulder back and you sat down.

You looked at Sungjong “What is wrong with him?”

“Beats me” He shrugged

 

You crossed your arms and Sungjong looked back at Woohyun, the both of them grinned at each other and Woohyun gave him a wink.