Lunch

Our Manager

 

You were sleeping on your crossed arms, the school bell went and you quickly woke up. The wiped your mouth with your sleeve and packed your books “Finally, lunch” You turned your head to find Yeonhee but she was gone “Peek-a-boo!!” You jumped and yelped then turned around. You held your chest and she giggled. “Please….Don’t you ever do that. I swear I almost died” She looked down at her feet and looked upset “Mianhae” You watched her bow and put on a Are You Kidding Me? Face. “N-no, you didn’t have to say sorry, just note that you shouldn’t do that to me. Araso?” You raised your eyebrows at her, she nodded and pushed her glasses up. You gave a tight smile and picked up your books and walked off. Yeonhee watched you and puffed her cheeks.

 

You closed your locker door and she appeared from behind it “WHAT THE F-” A teacher stopped from walking by and glared at you “Fudge cake….” He cracked his neck around and continued walking. You rolled your eyes and Yeonhee watched him. “Yah, don’t you have any friends at this school? Did you really have to bothe-ahhhhhh” Changjo appeared from behind and squeezed your shoulder. You looked at him and he grinned at you. “Pssht” You looked him up and down and rolled your eyes.

 

“------ smile, it’s your first day of school, you shouldn’t be so grumpy” You put on a sarcastic smile. Changjo shook his head, he looked at Yeonhee and smiled “You’re the girl I met earlier” She nodded with enthusiasm “----- will be hanging out with us…. If you don’t mind-”

“OF COURSE she won’t mind! BYE I’LL SEE YOU AFTER LUNCH”

 

You waved and turned Changjo around. Yeonhee didn’t have a chance to speak so she just stood there “Hurry up and go, I don’t want her around us” You said with your teeth together.

 

You and Changjo sat down at a table outside, Ricky appeared next to you with a bunch of food. Changjo picked up a packet of lollies and threw them back “Yah, Ricky. What are you trying to do? Fatten us up?” Ricky gave Changjo a dirty face “School is the only time when we get to actually eat whatever we want” Changjo laughed and shook his head, he looked at you and gave you a nod, you raised your eyebrows and looked at him.

 

“----- what was wrong with you back at the lockers? Why don’t you like that girl?”

“It’s not that I don’t like her, she’s just…..kinda annoying”

“I don’t think you should be saying that. You’re pretty much annoying back at home, and why are you so grumpy”

“Because it’s schooooooll~” You whined “I hate school! You get early mornings, homework, assignments which are due the next day and you have to work really hard!” You pouted

“That’s life. Remember what I said this morning? Just put up with it, me and Ricky put up with you everyday” He shrugged

 

“Hey there class mate!” Yeonee appeared from under the table, Ricky jumped and his chips flew everywhere, Changjo held his breath and you grinded your teeth together from the shock. “----- you really didn’t give me a chance to speak before, well I had no one else to hang out with but you and Changjo oppa” She shrugged –Changjo Oppa?- Ricky’s laugh blurted out but he held it in. “Well anyways, I was feeling a little lonery and so I went to find you. So here you are! Every lunch will be me, you, Ricky Oppa and Changjo Oppa!!!” She cheered and clapped her hands. Ricky’s smile disappeared when he heard her calling him Oppa. “I’m just going to go by a drink, wait here for me!”

 

After she stood up and left, you immediately stood up to leave but Changjo grabbed your wrist you looked back at him.

 

“What are you doing! Let’s go before she bothers us!” You hissed

“That’s a good idea, let’s go” Ricky picked up his snacks and stood up but Changjo stopped him.

“What are you guys doing!? We can’t just leave her! Maybe she’s not that bad, she could probably be excited because it’s her first day. So sit down!” Changjo hissed back.

“Seriously Changjo, you really are too kind,. That’s why you deserve a punch” You punched Changjo and he let go of your wrist and held his shoulder.

“God that hurts….”

 

Ricky laughed and the both of you hi-fived each other. Yeonhee came back and you both quickly sat back down. “You guys actually waited! For a second I thought you were going to ditch me!” She let out a loud laugh and the three of you all looked at each other “She sounds like a horse” Ricky whispered, you laughed and Changjo smiled a little “What did you say?” she asked “I SAID I LIKE HORSES!” You put your head down and bit on your knuckle, you had to hold in your laugh.



 

 

If haven't gotten it yet. Yeonhee is just an annoying person in here and they really don't like her.

Sorry if I haven't made her sond annoying enough LOL