Infinite interview

Our Manager

 

The concert was over and Infinite were taken to another hall where they’d be interviewed. VIP fans gathered in and took their seats. The paparazzi took photos and Infinite made their way in. You took a seat in the audience at the front along with some of the other staff. The host stood up and asked questions.

 

“Do you have anything to say to your fans after an amazing concert?”

Sunggyu took the mic “Umm, I’d like to thank you all for coming and Infinite really did have a great time, we hope you stay tuned in with us in the future and support our band, you’ve all worked well. Hwaiting!” The fans replied with a loud “HWAITING!” and he grinned then put the mic down.

“What would you say the difficulties were in doing the concert? Did anyone take part for the preparations besides practicing?”

 

The questions went on and finally the host asked “Do each of have anything else to say, to close this interview?”

Sungjong took the mic, he smiled and looked at the crowd “Uhh, I’d like to congratulate everyone for our concert, you’ve all worked really well and I’d mostly like to thank out manager who’s younger than us, surprisingly, but she’s worked hard to get us to our schedules”

 

Hearing ‘Manager’ you looked up and realised that everyone was looking at you, you pointed to yourself and Infinite nodded at you. Sungyeol was the next person to take the mic and he looked right at you. You held the papers that you had in your hand and covered your face –This is so embarrassing, everyone is looking at me..- “MANAGER!” He yelled –It’s even worse- “Infinite luurvs youuu!” People laughed and he passed on the mic. It was given to L “I usually don’t have much to say, but manager has worked really hard and she’s always doing a lot for us. So uh, thanks” He gave the mic to Hoya “Manager can you please come up here?” Your eyes widened and you stayed put, hoping that you would eventually turn invisible and they’d skip you. “You can’t hid from us~” He sang.

 

Sungyeol got up and took your wrist, you yelped and found yourself on the stage. Hoya gave the mic to the next person, Woohyun and turned you towards him. “Close your eyes” He softly spoke. You did as told and felt a soft peck to your forehead. The fans squealed and the host laughed. Infinite clapped and you blushed. You covered your face with your hands and turned your back to the audience “She’s like a typical fan right there” Woohyun laughed, “This is for you manager! If you were to be someone else’s manager, you will die, so never leave us araso! You too fans! If you go to someone else you will die. You are forever Inspirits!” He laughed and Dongwoo cracked up next to him. He took the mic and accidentally dropped it.

 

Dongwoo went down to pick it up and got back on the stage. He took your hand and pulled you close, Dongwoo put his arm around your shoulders and looked at you “This person here, you should all know her, she has done so much and yet she still lives. It’s been a while since she’s worked with us, and I only hope that she stays with us. If Infinite were to work without her. I don’t know if things were to be the same” After hearing him, you thought back and remembered that you were only a back up manager because their formal manager had been in an accident. You didn’t know how long you had left to be with them. You got along with the boys really fast, but you didn’t know what the goodbyes would be like –Ah, Dongwoo, why’d you have to say that in public?- You began getting teary in the thought of leaving them.

 

“So I’ll take that from Woohyun and tell you to never leave us, araso?” He looked down on you but you didn’t move, you had your head down and all the members turned to you. He gave the mic to Sunggyu and looked to see if you were okay “What’s wrong with her?” Woohyun looked at him. “----?” He noticed a tear drop had fallen onto the ground. Woohyun smiled “She’s crying” Dongwoo looked at Woohyun with a shocked face “How could you be smiling when she’s crying?!” “Because I know she’s happy” Dongwoo suddenly felt your emotions and got teary himself “Aww come on man, you cry to everything” Woohyun laughed at Dongwoo. “Aww ---- I’m happy too!” He hugged you and you cried in his chest.

 

“Yea, Dongwoo made our poor manager cry, and I think he’s going to cry himself” Sunggyu laughed “But um, I wouldn’t want to make things worse and just say thank you. Everyone has worked well and hard. Take care!” Infinite bowed and Dongwoo bowed with you. The two of you walked off the stage and Infinite all laughed. Woohyun nudged Dongwoo’s shoulder “I can’t believe you cried! Oh Dongwoo you always seem to surprise us” the host came up to you all “Is it okay if we take a photo of all of you’s together?” “Sure, sure, no problem” Sunggyu nodded and everyone gathered. You turned around and wiped away your tears then smiled. Dongwoo was still holding onto you, crying. “Okay, thankyou!”

 

Sungyeol went up to her to look at the camera “Oh my god! It’s just like your birthday!” He laughed. Everyone ran over to look at the photo, even you did. You all laughed and everyone left to go home.

 

You fell asleep in the van on the ride home. Sunggyu looked at you and smiled. “Sungyeol?” Sungyeol sat up and leaned forward “Carry ----- on your back” Sungyeol nodded and everyone got out. You were taken inside and into your room, Sungyeol pulled the covers up to your chin and walked out.

 

Teen Top were all sleeping on the couch with the T.V. , there were wrappers and crumbs scattered everywhere, some even remained to stick to their faces. Woohyun jumped onto the couch next to them, he took the bag of chips falling from Niel’s hand and the T.V. remote from L.Joe’s chest and changed the channels. “Aren’t you going to go to sleep?” L raised a brow “Nah, I’ll sleep with these guys for the night”