You're actually pretty cool

Our Manager

You woke up and looked at the time 8:30am “8:30 AM!!?!?!?” You quickly got up and the boys fell onto the empty spot where you got up from like dominos. “Guys wake up our photoshoot starts at 9 and we only have half an hour!” You woke then all up and went up into your room. You came out in a cute summer dress with a hat and a denim back pack.

 

“Done already?” asked Dongwoo

“Someone looks cute” Sunggyu smiled

“CUTIEE~” Ricky poked his cheeks

 “Just put on your shoes and you’ll get dressed at the photoshoot!” You rolled your eyes with a heavy sigh

They all got up searched for their shoes “Okay, let’s go”

“Wait! I can’t find my shoes!” Changjo ran around the house

“Here” You threw him a pair from the shopping bags, he caught them and put them on

 

You all got into the van and the driver quickly got the photoshoot location, you looked at the time “Okay we’re early, let’s go and get you guys pretty~” The boys followed you inside and you walked over to the counter, the service lady looked up and smiled.

 

“How can I help you?”

“We have a photo shoot, I’m here with Teenfinite”

“Perfect, just walk right in”

“Thankyou”

 

You bowed and made your way inside, there was a sign on the door taped with TEENFINITE. You opened the door and all walked inside.

“Annyeong, We’re here”

“Great you’re all just in time, let get these boys looking dazzling!” The instructor twinkled his fingers.

 

They were finally done and individually got up for their turn. They had their group photos and that was it. “Great! We didn’t eat this morning so let’s grab something to eat after you get back into your normal clothes” You waited for them and half the guys had a preppy look while some of them wore casual clothes.

You went out to eat brunch and got back in the van for their next schedule. You arrived the radio show building and walked inside. Leeteuk was just walking out to the service lady with papers and saw you walking in with Teenfinite.

 

“Annyeong” You bowed. The boys did the same

“Oh hey! I wasn’t expecting you guys until later” Leeteuk bowed back and waved, he put the papers on the counter and walked towards you.

“I’m taking Appa’s place for Shinlim”

“Okay, we can hang out or just start our broadcast early”

“It’s up to you-”

“M-miss manager can we take a break for a while and start at the scheduled time?” CAP asked nervously

You turned around and your sweet face became plain, you turned back at Leeteuk and smiled “It’s best we take a break so we can start feeling fresh~”

 

The boys sighed in relief and Leeteuk showed you all inside. Everyone sat around the table on the couch, he left the room and the boys were expecting you to be shouting and raging at them. You sighed.

 

“AH I’M SO TIRED!” You dropped yourself onto Neil’s shoulder “I’m so glad you guys asked to take a break” You closed your eyes and fell fast asleep.

“Is it me or that was so scary?” Said Sungyeol

“You know I thought she’d be the type who would be strict and harsh on us, but she’s pretty cool” L.Joe nodded

“Yea, she can be a burden sometimes but it’s cute” Hoya smiled

“She is cute” Said Sunggyu

“You’d think I’m crazy, but I rather her than our other manager” Said Sungjong

“Yea you are crazy” Chunji chuckled

“I still don’t like her” L rolled his eyes

“I agree” Said Woohyun

“Well you better get use to it, we’ll be stuck with her for quite a loooong time” Sunggyu stated.