Dukbbokki

Our Manager

 

Everyone arrived at Seoul Shopping Mall and walked inside together, you were all such a big group that it was hard for Teenfinite not to get noticed. Fans crowded around and took out their phones for pictures. You looked around and a majority of them put on their sunglasses. Someone had put a cap on you and pulled it down so that no one would see your face. “If they see you, they’d misunderstand and you’d be in big trouble” That voice was most likely L’s.

 

The crowed just got bigger so you called for security to help you out of the mall, instead you went to a market in a small town where it was less likely for fans to be. When you got down it was hot and the boys were all sweating.

 

“Aww man can we go back to the mall?” Woohyun fanned himself with a folded paper

“Do you wanna get run over by fans again?” You glared at him

“It was just a small suggestion” He shrugged ad shifted his eyes around

“Come on oppa! There should be lot to see here, and the food is great!”

 

You linked your arm around Hyunjun’s and walked into the market. Many of the ladies working behind their shops and stalls came outside to see the handsome looking men. They all offered free food to Teenfinite and asked them to come inside and eat. As expected, the boys nicely and politely said no as they were following you around.

 

“Wow, it’s really hot” You fanned yourself with your hand

“You think? I’m boiling” Said Chunji

“Woohyun died back before we even walked into the market” Chango pointed his thumb back

“Then I’ll treat you guys to shaved ice. We’ll go inside and eat”

“Yay!” Sungjong threw his arms up and cheered

“I’ll get Woohyun!” Dongwoo ran back and L.Joe followed him

 

You walked into a small restaurant with air conditioning and ordered food to cool down the boys. Woohyun entered the shop being dragged by Dongwoo and L.Joe. “-----. How could you do this to me? How did you not notice me dead? And at this time you notice the hot weather? What kind of animal are you?” He panted and they sat him down. “Eat this, here” s around him tried reviving Woohyun to be himself again. You watched them and raised a brow. “You’re all acting like he’s about to die” They all pierced their eyes at you “Criminal!” Ricky pointed at you.

 

“Fine, then pay for your own food” You shrugged. “Who said that?!” They all went back to their seats and acted as if nothing happened. When the food they ordered came. The boys shoved the food into their mouths like beggars. After that you walked around buying fruit and looking at the fresh seafood in the stalls. “Let’s go eat dukbbokki!” You fist pumped and headed towards the food stall. All of Teenfinite and you crowded around the stall.

 

You were all eating together, Hyunjun was eating on his own then he put a dukbbokki in front of your mouth. You looked at it then looked up at his smiling face. Then you opened your mouth to eat it. L saw what was happening, he didn’t know why but he won’t let Hyunjun feed you. L stepped back, pretending not to notice and ‘accidentally’ bumped into you. He moved you forward and the dukbbokki got you cheek then fell onto the floor. You pinched your eyebrows together then looked back in annoyance.

 

L faced back to the stall as if he didn’t know then he looked at you.

 

“What?”

“I know it was you”

“Aww, you dropped your dukbokki. here” He picked up a napkin and started wiping away the sauce off your cheek.

 

You suddenly softened and just stared at his face as he cleaned you. “There” He smiled and went back to eating.