Jealousy

Our Manager

 

The next day L told the other members that it was a misunderstanding. They were about to leave to the dance studio when you walked out of your room in your pyjamas. “----!” Sungjong ran up to you and tightly hugged you “I’m so glad that he was just a tutor!” “YEAH!” They all surrounded you and hugged you. L stayed where he was standing and watched them, smiling. “Since I’m up now, I’ll go to dance practice with you guys” You smiled.

 

The boys waited in the living room for you and you came downstairs in a cute dress and hat. "Oh my gosh ----! I didn't know you had such a cute girly style in you!" Woohyun smiled, you felt embarassed so you pushed him over and walked outside. You all got into separate vans and arrived at the entertainment company building. On your way in, you met Hyunjun as he was about to leave. “Oppa!” you hugged him and he hugged you back.

 

“Do you really have to tutor me?”

“Your dad is paying me, so I have to. Otherwise he’d be wasting money for nothing” He tapped your head.

“You know Teenfinite right?”

He looked behind you and could recognize L the most “Of course I do, how could I not” He smiled

“You should know how popular they are. Well we’re off to practice, wanna come?”

“I’d love to but I have other things to take care of. Your exams are coming soon right? So I’m going to be staying with you until after your exams. We’ll work hard together”

“Okay!”

“Hwaiting!”

 

He waved and you waved back, then he bowed to the members but they didn’t bow back. You gave them death glares and they responded. After that you went straight to the studio.

 

“So dad told me that you guys have another comeback this year”

“Yup” They all nodded

“Already?” You looked at them “That’s two!”

“It’s for the fans, Angel and Inspirit” L.Joe smiled

“Whatever, have you been taught the choreography yet?”

“We’re almost there” Said Hoya

“How are you both going the practice two different songs in one room?”

“Duh it’s called going into another room” Chunji rolled his eyes

“I’ll poke your eyes out” You pointed two fingers at him. “Alright do whatever you need. I’m going to do…. Manager… Stuff?”

 

The boys moved around and you opened up your macbook. You searched up articles about Teenfinite and went onto their fan page for updates and stuff. Someone had opened the door to the studio and everyone looked. Hyunjun peeped his head out and looked around “-----, could I speak to you please?” You stood up and followed him out, closing the door behind you. The other members became curious and crowded around the door.

 

“I was thinking, whenever you’re free, could you show me around Seoul? Since I’m not originally from here”

“Of course I can, I’ve got nothing this weekend?”

“Sounds great” He smiled

“Then it’s a date” You grinned back

 

You both waved and he left off, Teenfinite quickly returned to their spots like nothing happened “Quick she’s coming back!” They all hissed at each other and retreated. You opened the door and they all looked at you, you looked up seeing all thirteen pairs of eyes on you “What?” “Nothing” They all looked away and started stretching. You went back to the laptop and he boys practiced.

 

After solid work and no rest you told the boys to take a rest and order something to eat. When the food came you crowded together in the middle of the room and ate together.

 

“-----” Said Woohyun, you gave him a death glare “I mean, miss”

“What is it?”

“We haven’t gone out for a while, why don’t we go shopping and then to lotte world this weekend?”

“What?” You slightly choked on the back bean noodles

“Why? Do you have something on that day?” L looked at you and you looked back at him

“Please! We wanna have fun and go out with our awesome manager! You’re the best!” Dongwoo stuck his thumb up to you

“Yeah, we’ve worked hard too, this will just be one day, just one” Chunji pleaded

“We know you want it too” Ricky raised his eyebrows up and down

“And we don’t have schedules either” Said Sunggyu

“Saturday!” L.Joe suggested, you sighed and the boys cheered.