APPA!

Our Manager

 

The taxi dropped you off at the train station and it only took you half a day to get there, you got off and took another taxi to your dad’s house which he gave you when you called him and he told you his address. You fell asleep and the driver woke you up when you arrived. He took your bags out for you and you paid him. You turned around and it was a pretty, white two-storey house.

 

You rang the door bell and when the door opened, your dad appeared right in front of your eyes. You dropped your bags and jumped on him “APPA I MISSED YOU!” You began getting teary “It’s been so long I’m glad you came. I actually set up a few things for you and made your room with extra help” He took your bags in for you and told you to make yourself at home. You walked into the living room and the T.V. “I’ll put this in your room for you okay?” You nodded and snacked on a few biscuits. The house looked too big for someone like your dad to be living in.

 

You tuned off the T.V. and explored the house. It felt like a music department to you now. There were instruments and records, plus posters and pictures of famous idols. You walked up stairs and found your dad walking down another set of stairs which you guessed was from your room “This is a 3-storey house?” Your dad laughed “No, up these stairs is your room” You ran up and it was the prettiest you’ve ever seen. “WOAH!” You ran around the room to look at the stuff around it and your dad got a phone call.

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yes I remember”

“What time?”

“NOW?!”

“Arasso, Annyeong”

 

Your dad hung up the phone and you turned around with a clueless expression. “I have to go and pick up a few people, I’ll be back and you need to get introduced now that you’ll be living with these boys. All I can say right now is that they just came back from their world tour and they’re on their break! I’ll see you soon” Your dad left the room and you jumped back on your bed “Dad spoke so fast I didn’t get half of that, but I’m positive that I’ll be sleeping the rest of the day off…”