Miisunderstanding

Our Manager

 

It was midnight and everybody was dead asleep. L couldn’t sleep t think that you wouldn’t be able to be with them as much anymore. Only at home, and they’re rarely at home because of schedules and practice. “Changjo and Ricky are just lucky they can see her almost every day at school” He stared at the ceiling. He couldn’t hold it any longer and got up to go to your room.

 

You were just about to fall asleep when you heard someone opening the door to your room. You stiffened, thinking that there was a thief in your house, or a and you were the target. You kept your eyes closed and stayed still, not knowing what to do but panic. You felt the weight on the edge of your bed, you could feel them getting closer to you as it was getting warmer. You thought that you had to do something so you jumped out of the way and grabbed your pillow, then you forced their head down and tried suffocating them with your pillow.

 

The person struggled to move as they kicked their legs and waved their arms around. “What are you trying to do you thief! Or ! Or whatever you are! I’m going to murder youuu!!!” the person grabbed hold of your wrist and flipped you around. “Omo” you said under your breath. “You’ll wake the others up” When you looked carefully at the person’s face, it was just L. You grew pissed and flared your nostrils while glaring at him. “How dare you freak me out like that!” you continued to suffocate him with your pillow.

 

“Ah! I’m sorry! ----! You’re killing me!” He kept hitting the pillow to get it off

“That’s what I’m trying to do!” You pushed him back and put the pillow away “What do you want?” You crossed your legs and sat against the wall.

“I couldn’t sleep”

“How come?”

“Because of you”

“What the hell did I do?” you looked at him and gave him a face

“You did nothing. I just couldn’t stop thinking about how that guy is going to work for us now”

“Naw, you’ve grown so attached to me” You smiled and pushed him

“The others are worrying too!”

“Then who is the one that couldn’t sleep and decided to come into my room to see how I was hey?” You winked.

“I just wanted to say that you were great”

“I know! My grades are good, and my work is updated, I don’t even think I need the help”

“Why don’t we try getting the guy out of the job?”

“What?”

“You know, make the manager role more difficult than he think it is”

“Huh? Manager role? What the hell are you talking about boy?”

“How your dad is replacing you with that guy”

“Replacing me? Who’s replacing me? No one replaces ----, Ahn Hyunjun oppa?”

“Oppa?”

“Dad found me a tutor, but I don’t need it, he thinks my grades aren’t good enough”

“A tutor”

“Yeah, what? You though Hyunjun was going to replace me?” You laughed “The guy can’t even handle his own appointments” You laughed harder “Oh my gosh I can’t believe you thought you were getting a new manager, that I was going to be replaced!” You wiped away your tear and caught your breath “Wow that was funny, Myungsoo you’re funny”

“What? So it was all a misunderstanding” He blinked

“Hell yeah! I was only getting a tutor when you thought he was going to be a new manager. Okay I’m going to sleep” You went under your blankets and closed your eyes.

“I was worrying about this woman and she laughs at my face then goes to sleep” L sighed “Now you know how much I care”

 

He leaned over you and kissed your head, it wasn’t just a peck, it was more meaningful. He left your room and closed the door, you opened your eyes and thought about it.