Busy Busy

Our Manager

 

You woke up to the sound of hearing Niel and Ricky shouting “I guess they’re feeling much better now?” You mumbled and got out of bed. You walked downstairs and they were playing games. Niel shifted his eyes at you then back at the screen “GOOD MORNING YOUNG ONE! You’re finally awake? You slept for like, the whole day yesterday, wasn’t that enough for you? You had like RSS or something” You furrowed your eye brows and looked at L.Joe “What’s RSS?” He laughed an looked at you “Niel likes to make up such words, he calls it, Really Sleepy Syndrome”

 

You shook your head and walked back upstairs “Loser…” you said to yourself. Just as you said that, Ricky won the game and you listened to Niel’s crying. “HOW THE HELL DID YOU WIN?!” You smiled and went to wash up. Your phone rang and you picked up.

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

Honey?

“Appa” You smiled

So how’s life being manager?

“It’s okay…. But that’s because you helped me”

Then it would’ve been difficult if I didn’t help

“Mmm”

Well, Infinite’s Concert is this weekend plus the Back Stage Interview, and Teen Top have a fan signing event. I hope you can do that in one week

“N-no problem….”

Great. Keep up the good work sweetie. Hwaiting!

“Hwaiting..”

 

He hung up and you pouted “I can do this..” You smiled and pumped your fists.

 

It was the day of Teen Top’s fan signing/meet event. Infinite were back at the dance studio practicing and you had to follow Teen Top for the day. You had to take them to the stylists and get them to look good. You watched as they got their hair and make-up done. They wanted to grab something small to snack on o you bought a bag of chips and treats. Then you all arrived at a theatre where the event would take place.

 

Everything was set up and they took their seats on the stag and you sat on audience seats. You looked up at them. Changjo looked at you and waved. Ricky looked and called “HELLO MISS!” He waved with enthusiasm. This got Niel’s attention and so he did the same. The two were shouting your names and waving while Chunji laughed. C.A.P. was drinking from his water bottle with a pen in his hand and L.Joe was writing.

 

He held up the piece of paper and it said “We love you~” Ricky who sat next to him looked at the paper and laughed, they turned to you and joined their arms above their heads to make a heart. You shook your head and rolled your eyes, then you stood up and walked on the stage, making your way to the back. As you passed them you slapped the back of L.Joe, Ricky and Niel’s heads. They touched their heads and looked back at you, Niel was the one who didn’t look back, instead he said “Ahh, that hurt” with a pout.

 

In very little time, the seats were filled with fans walking in, the formed a line and waited for the boy’s signatures and have a small talk with them. The boys were happy and smiling. At the moment, L.Joe’s line was free, he looked back at you and ran over to find the closest chair, he pulled it net to him and patted it. He nodded but you shook your head, he pleaded by putting his hands together and with that you sat next to him.

 

A fan went up to L.Joe and asked him to sign her CD. She looked at you and you smiled. L.Joe looked at you as well and he smiled “This is my wonderful manager, she’s pretty right? She can also be kind of annoying” He winked at the fan and she giggled. “Thank you for coming to our signing event! We hope to see you again at one of our meetings” He bowed in his seat and the fan bowed “You’ve worked hard~ Hwaiting” She cheered and L.Joe pumped his fist.

 

He looked at you and you looked at him “Water?” You shook you head. He laughed. “Well this is the first time you’ve been so silent” He ruffled your head. You looked at him then back at the crowd “Yah, what’s wrong?”

 

“You guys look so happy”

“Well of course we are, we’re meeting our fans”

“Why don’t you look like this when we’re at home?”

“We do, you just don’t look at it that way, you always think we’re easing you”

“……”

“Speechless?” He laughed

“Aigoo, you’re so cute” He pinched your cheek and Ricky looked back.

“Our manager is a cutie!!” and he pinched your other cheek.

 

It was time for them to do a small performance and have fun with the fans. After the event you got into the car and all made your way home. In the car your dad called.

 

“Annyeong?”

-----! Teen Top have another schedule, they have a photo shooting tomorrow

“Aigoo, why is this so tiring?”

You wanted to do some of the manager work right?

“But I never told you that I wanted to do work”

Let’s just say a few little birds told me that they wanted you to have fun, and so I decided to let you do more of the manager work rather than me doing it

“Araso”

 

You hung up and lay your head back. “This is going to be a busy week” You said under your breath. Niel asked the driver to turn the radio on and put the volume up. You glared at the driver and so he didn’t do it. “Please miss!” Ricky pleaded. You looked back at him and thought for a while. “I’ll let them have their fun” So you the radio and turned it up. At the back you could hear them screaming and singing to every song that came on.