Dance Practice

Our Manager

 

Teenfinite were sleeping and you woke up early. You looked at the time and your alarm clock had a post-it note, saying “Infinite dance practice” You got dressed and then slowly opened the door to Sunggyu and Dongwoo’s room. “Yah… Wake up, you have to get ready for dance practice” You gently pushed Sunggyu. After no response you dropped your shoulders and sighed. There was sudden pause and then.. “YAHH!” You screamed in his ear and both the boys woke up. Dongwoo lightly kicked your leg “----, never say that to someone older than you” He stood up and put his hand on your head “Be a good girl” He smiled and walked out.

 

Sunggyu sat up and looked at you “I forgive you” He smiled and left. You wrinkled your nose and went to the kitchen to wait for them. Humming the sweet melody you always sang in a cute voice, you ate breakfast and rocked your head side to side with the melody you sang. By the time the boys were ready with their bags and dressed up. They walked downstairs and found you falling asleep, your head would lower and you’d quickly lif it back up, this action continued and the boys laughed “Aigoo, she’s so cute” Sunggyu smiled “You wouldn’t think she’d be a mean and annoying person” Hoya tilted his head.

 

“Miss, we’re ready to go!” The boys called and you woke up “Huh? What? O-oh..” You grabbed your bag and followed them out.

 

You all arrived the dance studio and made your way to the third level, where Infinite usually practice. They all put their bags away and you pulled a chair to sit in front of them so you could watch their every move. You clapped your hands and turned the music up, the boys began and you watched them, at the same time, criticizing them and saying that they’re doing everything wrong. “SUNGYEOL! KEEP YOUR BACK UP!...... HOYA! I THOUGHT YOU WER THE MAIN DANCER! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!” You yawned “AISH! SUNGGYU-AH! YOU SHOULD SHOW GOOD LEADERSHIP!” You yawned again “REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A CONCERT AND NOT FILM MAKING! SO YOU CAN’T GO BACK AND RE-D THE SAME MOVE AGAIN IF YOU GET IT WRONG!”

 

After every comment you made, you slowly got tired. Your eye lids began getting heavy and your head did the same thing when you were eating breakfast. Your voice lowered and soon enough, you were sleep talking. Your eyes were close, you crossed your legs and arms and your head was down. But still you managed to keep up the comments.

 

“Sungjong……you’re too…..feminine…..you should….work out…more”

“L…..you’re mean….”

“Woohyun…. I’ll make you….. stay at the…the…..the…..the back…”

“Dongwoo….. learn…..how to…sleep-….I mean dance….dance……yah…….”

 

The boys noticed you and stopped dancing. L turned off the music and you woke up “Yah, why’d you stop the music, get back to practice!” You turned the music back on then pulled your hoodie over your head, then you lowered your head again. L turned the music back off and looked at you, he got closer and you looked up at him.

 

“Bwoh?”

“Go to sleep, you’re so tired you couldn’t even speak properly”

“What do you mean? I’m perfectly fine!” You tuned up the music and closed your eyes

L turned it off, keeping his eyes on you as well as the other boys “Go. To. Sleep.”

“No”

 

With that, L picked you up and hung you over his shoulder. He walked off and you looked back at the boys, only Sungjong was waving with a smile. L put you down and you looked around, you were in the recording studio. Sleep on that couch, we’ll come back for you later. He was about to close the door but you put your foot in the way “Someone needs to watch you” He looked back at you. “We’ll record ourselves and you can re-watch the video, if we aren’t working hard enough, punish us later. For now, you gotta get some sleep. I hate to see you being so tired” He closed the door on you and you stared at it.

 

“He’s definitely the mean one…”

 

You pouted and sat on the couch. You eventually fell asleep and Dongwoo walked into the room, he smiled and put a blanket over you then he left the room. Woohyun appeared and kneeled down, looking at you sleep “You are so much better when you’re sleeping….. I know, in that very mind of yours, you are killing every one of us” He your hair and left the room.

 

The boys didn’t stop practicing until they got the moves right and you slept throughout the whole day.



 

Sorry for the lng update ><

I hope you liked the chapter!

I can be sure to update faster.

Lots of commnts are great encouragement! ^^

Thankyou~

 

Here's an adorable picture I found of Dongwoo and Sunggyu

AHH SUNGGYU WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE!

I wish I was Dongwoo...

Idk why they're green >.>